youtu.be/11_-1_hvExU?t=1m24s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEP_YdWei0Y
youtu.be/nEP_YdWei0Y?t=2432
youtube.com/watch?v=6HjUJLAKyB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>voted for hillary
>thinks MSM is trustworthy
>hates Trump and even had a video where he sits with his hippie libtard dad and they both shit talk Trump

Yeah no.

>h3h3
back, and to the left

>>hates Trump and even had a video where he sits with his hippie libtard dad and they both shit talk Trump
link

fuck off and take your pirate flag and your kike with you

>Jew
>Atheist
>Browses Reddit
>Plays Overwatch
>His job is YouTube
Why should I watch a Jewish man child?

look at those tits

he a thicc boy

>says he's a white man in some of his videos
>says he's not now
typical jew

youtube.com/watch?v=nEP_YdWei0Y

same video with the sam hyde reference

>2:33:04
>no time stamp

Can't play the people of color card if you identify as white.

H3H3 are actually cool. Yes it's true they're kikes, but they're cool kikes. And btw just because they don't like Trump doesn't make them shit.

stopped being funny once they left israel and started making money.

how naive are you?

Ethan is a typical jewboy. I bet back in the day he would smoke bongs with this jewish friends while they played Tony Hawk 2 on the playstation all night.

Doesn't exist, he's independent

Yeah no hahaa Trump and his family are kikes, retard

youtu.be/nEP_YdWei0Y?t=2432

they are liberal jews that need to be gassed who spawned an edgy son

prelude is about some irl health shit to talk about obama care and shill for it

i advise to watch the whole thing

Name one thing that H3H3 has done that has negatively affected your beliefs?

Based black man

youtube.com/watch?v=6HjUJLAKyB4

you except me to watch an entire 2 hour podcast of 4 supposed libtards to find a few minutes worth of conversation regarding trump?

>i advise to watch the whole thing
Haha no fuck you

there's something familiar about this guy but i can't quite put my finger on it

Ethan's mom is a jewmilf

arr m80

>talks shit about sam hyde
>/ourjew/
i dont think so

Begging all the other popular or up-and-coming youtubers to do videos with him. Its how he got famous in the first place, leeching off other people's talent. He used to make fucking reaction videos before that.

Everyone that can read non-verbal communication knows that Ethan is a greedy fucking snake. I hated him even before I found out he's jewish.

Wow! Fucken based!

Top Kek mate thanks for that I'm redpilled af now, i fucking love Jews.

She talks like a fucking jew though jesus

Seriously I hate the jewtalk

Don't care about jews in general but the way they talk, my jeebus (well the American ones atleast)

That makes you jewish? Then I am jewish I guess.

I think he's funny and I enjoy his videos when I watch them, which is not very often.

I hope most of Sup Forums is not so autistic that they let politics dictate every moment of their waking lives.

How funny is it that one of the first examples they give of "Digital Blackface" is the gif of Michael Jackson eating popcorn.

Yeah, here's an upstanding example of a black guy. A person who spent so much of his money (and dignity) trying not to be black. A person who would rather become a mutilated freakshow to being black.

"Digital blackface"
From an African woman speaking English

he didn't say that. he specifically said that hila isn't (and implied that he is which is why it is ok for him to do whiteface but not her). fucking dumb polack clean my toilet.

>I hope most of Sup Forums is not so autistic
lol

rare flag

he said hila isn't white because she's mizrahi, she's not unusual looking for mizrahi though, they tend to be whiter looking then gentile arabs

its been proven since his death that he had vitiligo. If he didn't bleach his skin he'd have big white spots all over him

>jewface
we should give him a proper nose

know the enemy

Why didn't the black women present her video in one of the African languages?
Even if she didn't learn it she could, these languages usually only contain about 300-400 words.
Why does she have to appropriate white languages and use white infrastructure/society?
There are amazing societies in Africa for her, please go back. Thx

wow proves sam hyde is fucking world reknown fucking boznian serbian through links down.

>I hope most of Sup Forums is not so autistic that they let politics dictate every moment of their waking lives.
kek

I'm a thick boy.

no, not even a little

>e-celebs
>ever

His GF looks like Lurch from Addams Family.

Ushijima a qt