Breaking

We WWIII now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfyNW1YaDpE
jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not happening yet

please hit California please hit California please hit California please hit California please hit California please hit California please hit California please hit California

Why moving it? Isn't it intercontinental?

US is not even mobilized at this point, how would they respond?

I thought they lunched already

because its not intercountrynintal

So when it hits guam it won't pass over the south and thus be easier to shoot down

They move shit around all the time. US and SK will do something similar in retaliation and this whole habbendending goes on another day

US Has ICBMs armed and ready since the cold war but guess what, no-one is gonna use any of them.

san francisco please KEK

Why would they move it to the coast?

It’s easier to shoot down.

>LA or SF is nuked
>US retaliates and turns NK into a giant parking lot
>Trump approval rating now 94%
Thanks Kim

is NK stupid? I think they are stupid.

people will miss their regime

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle. Do your worst Kim (please!)

nah it's almost dinner time

Why would you need to move an Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile to the coast?

North Korea is fake as fuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=GfyNW1YaDpE

Because is exactly what Kim wants

arizona here. about to uber out this bitch xd

Jesus christ this is taking too long move the fuck up u fucling fat gook

We're going to need some Desert Rangers, hombre. Might want to get in that holding pattern.

digits and North Korea will not exist in 48 hours

AZ is fine you mong

>normies

Kim is working with Trump. This is 4d chess so they never see it coming

jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316

only numbers decide the target.

>Retard
Enjoy your SE asian refugees.

it will happen on Sep 11
National Peace and Prosperity Day will be declared by Trump

Time travel theory is real

check the digits

>tfw still no happening

we gotta watch out guys
look at this biplanes they still use to this day
high tech from ww1
we are doomed.

Try closer to 96 hours

Everywhere

I hope North Korea keeps doing stupid shit so that we can unveil the weapons that are still classified. Shit is going to be so cash, I'm going to love how BTFO the rest of the world is when they see what we have.

Haha repelling from that fake helicopter on wires. Of course NK is a despot regime maybe CIA but i dont have any proof of this.

The state of America's nuclear weapons programme is pretty hysterical.
Not sure if they pulled their shit together, but about two years ago I read a report detailing a multitude of issues with the personnel manning the launch facilities.

The commanders were drunks, the staff were lazy and didn't even shut the doors to launch silos.
Really hope the new administration did something about it.

digits and guam will not exist in 48 hours

Me

The Naval Nuke wing is quite competent, we have more than a few boomers parked off the coast underwater from Nork based out of Japan ready to turn that place into a fucking parking lot.

t. former Navyfag

wrong, its with in 24 hours. cheque em

Im tired of this shit, stop making threads about every fart from NK.
Nothing ever happens an ig also wont in the future.
All they do is make a little show for the citizens of NK, so that the tv station can report shit about how tough NK is and how it threatens the world.
Kim uses these little propaganda spectacles to further reinforce his position.

Beijing.

Kim is secretly /ourgook/.

Digits and NK will kill 4 million in SK and that will force Murikans to give Kim some freedom.

Vatican and Mecca

24? Try 12 faget.

They're probably not targeting guam.

wew

AYYY

if 2 get
Best Korea wins its south korean prize.

Kimmy JI strikes out both ways and hits Beijing and San Francisco simultaneously

oh sheeeee

the holy 7

please oh please

Why exactly can't we just use tactical strikes on their missile silos? The Norks aren't yet capable of mutually assured destruction and it would be better to stop them before they are. I doubt they will ever listen to words.

Kangaroo-jack gets it. Another day another habbening. All you suicidal retards just feed into the delusion that an event greater than yourself will give meaning to your pathetic lives or the easy death you've been wanting. Nothing to see here. Move along.

if they launch to california, it's gonna either be san diego to destroy military personnel and equipment or los angeles for maximum butthurt

>dailym.ai
>they refused to use daylima.il because it's an israel domain
My sides

This kraut gets it. Some of you are way too fugging excited about this shit. Time to take the nuke shaped buttplugs out of your assholes.

Some of you guys are alright, i'm going to tell you what russian orthodox prophets (some greeks also) said about WWIII

first stage (around 2018)

turkey going to make dam on Euphrates

its a sign predicted in bible

The sixth angel poured his bowl on the great river Euphra′tes, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east.

this would mean end of the world and biginnig of WWIII

than turks attack greece. starting taking back some islands

russia defend greeks. NATO start attack russia first than decide to go against turks

turkey killed

1/3 with constantinople go to greeks 1/3 to armenians 1/3 to kurds some little other parts dropping also

stage two

russia attack israel

all russian army go to israel and killed by international forces in that land

moscow st petersburg and all big russian cities destroyed but nuclear strikes

china annex eastern part of russia. international forces come to russia to stop china from go further to europe

russia unites with slavic countries

creating most powerfull country in the world

world borders dropped all world ecxept for new russia is one big country

jews became leading nation in world goverment

introducing antichrist which was born in 2nd febraury 1962 (while parade of planets
was occuring) from slut but phisically a virgin that why jews consider him messiah (real messiah is Jesus Christ)

[ many evidence in internet google "messiah born 1962" ]

new messianist religion leading by antichrist is conquering the world

stage 3 (approx 2,5 years)

russia restoring monarchy. most powerfull country in the world. only where orthodox faith in Jesus alive. every country afraid russia (nothing new here)

people from whole world coming to russia to salvation

russia is blooming and orthodox faith conquer the world

russian rich priests selling themselves to antichrist, which became ruler of world, all further written in revelation

Jesus said "who will do what i said will never see death"

ROLL FOR SF

digits and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS as usual

if 7 get
Glorious Leader gets hydro-stealth-super-subs as follow up prize.

>kangaroo-jack

I thought quits had already established that sweden gets hit first

I could live with this desu

reroll

quints

>moving a missile
>as one does with one
>FREAKOUT OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AHHHHHHHH
This was probably going to be a routine summer for the norks until they realized the west was eating up their antics way more than before with unprecedented mass hysteria. Then they just decided to roll with it

dieser kerl bekommt es

Well just like ISIS they are our guys. You really think USA/Israel will just let China take over the world? Naw. North Korea is their pet funded project. Theres been info coming out that NK technology is from Ukraines past nuclear project.

So the fool here is China. They continue to fund NK thinking they are sticking it to the USA but in reality its all planned.

that sounds too good to be true
who are these prophets btw?

They aren't launching ICBMs from silos?

Muh dik

Every major city in the west.

kek

Tokyo

nice try Matthis, you can't hide behind a polish proxy. you're gonna have to offer us something, something good, if you want us to use the divine insight of Kek to guide your policy.

No its loaded on a truck.

No numbers= never happening. Numbers= Ashes Ashes We All Fall Down.

Correct
see

some water between NK and Japan

if 3 get
Immortal Kim Jong-Un gets to humiliate trump and by proxy, the rest of the world. Japan immediately bends the knee.

The media know this too but it makes for good news stories to get their dying visitor/click count up

Politicians know this too but similar to Kimmy use the scenario for their benefit.

This.
Bunch of edgelords rhinking that a full on open war wontnbe a huge shitshow and the last thing the us needs right now. Trump will make smart business decisions, economic wars are the future, not the open ones.

Danke m8.

the city with the most niggers that is in usa.

In on north korea happening thread #89837.

Nothings going to fucking happen, just quit mentally fapping over it and getting your hopes up for a juicy habbening. I want nuclear WW3 just as bad as the next person, but Trump, Kim, Putin, and the chinese are all fucking pacifist cucks.

its compilation of orthodox christian prophets i read past years.

California & San Francisco

Digits and africa gets nuked

Pyongyang

Checked. K keep me posted.

Jesus. stepdancing christ, phoneposting puts my grammar on par with shâniqùá, commenting on worldstarhiphop.com

The rate at which the weapons are being improved is alarming. However I can see this shit from both sides.

North Korea has seen US action in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria, Is it any wonder they see a nuclear deterrent as the only option to prevent US invasion? Every country has the right to defend itself.

Condemning North Korea for defending itself when surrounded by states who are against them is utter bullshit, ANY other state in this world would defend itself as well.

At the same time however North Korea is stuck in a cold war mentality from a political stand point. Recent provocations towards Japan and South Korea as well as the US are completely irresponsible (so is US ambassador Nikki Haley saying "Kim Jong-un is begging for war" for that matter).

To put things in perspective:

Amount of Nuclear warheads per country:-

Russia - 7000
USA - 6800
France - 300
China - 260
UK - 215
Pakistan - 130
India - 120
Israel - 80
North Korea -

Some gook official received this printed out comment on hid desk today and is going to rook intuu eet.

Include me in the print buganon

it will still have to pass over the south. The missile being moved is just another brinksmanship bluff by fatboy kim.

>under 15
kek
try 60