Japan NO !!!

japantoday.com/category/national/japanese-car-rentals-include-stickers-that-read-'a-foreigner-is-driving'

WARNING: BETTER DRIVER INSIDE

But wont vibrant and diverse peoples target them knowing they're tourists? That happens in every country, right?????

??
because they might not understand signs
asians have the lowest accident rate per capita in the US

loooooooooool

You're thinking of chinks, nips are average drivers

>Renting an N box

Also I've never seen this before. I drive every day for work and nobody gives a shit. I even have a Japanese drivers licence.

Do you live in Hokkaido?

If tourists are a target for negativity, then we do we keep having them? surely happiness is more important than money

I'M NOT GAIJIN I AM GLORIOUS JAPANESE BORN IN DISGUSTING WHITE PIGGU BODY DESU

Why would I subject myself to that torture? It's cold enough here.

It's right hand drive, retard. The signs are because westerners from left hand drive countries might fuck up.

literally nothing more beta than being a jap apologist

There's literally nothing wrong with this btw. Japan drives on the wrong side of the road, their traffic rules are complicated, and the streets can be remarkably narrow. My dad dinged up his rental when he came to visit me.

WHITE PIG GO HOME

right hand drive doesn't feel any different than left hand drive

Shut up and suck that nipponic dick.

The only country outiside of The west that was never colonized and became and empire instead

Where is the problem? A foreigner doesn't know the roads and has no experience in driving in japan. It's for more safety

Forgive me supreme gentlesir.

The sticker literally says "In Hokkaido" you twat, that's why you've never seen them

Now go fuck off with your proxy

Based nips being based.

Lol i'm a kraut and i Love this

Funny you say that, because the character 方 can either be pronounced kata (polite for person) or hou (meaning way or rather) An alternate translation of the sign could be (I would) rather have a foreigner be driving

>inb4 weeb

every time we see a quebec nigger on the roads in ontario we give him five cars of space
those people are fucking crazy
thank god for license plates warning us

Don't lump your shitty American nigger driving with the rest of us.
American driving exams are russian tier.

>outside of the west
>german, brits, and other west european cucks got enslaved regularly by muslims and got btfo by people like the mongols, but were so shit the mongols didn't even bother colonizing
i guess islam conquering into europe and turning the south part of it into another race entirely doesn't count? LOL

Driving on the other side of the road fucking does, though.

Japan Today is trash.
Read Japan Forward.

No it wouldn't you dumbass it says 外国 not 外国人 and even if it did it still wouldn't grammatically make sense.

To be fair Japan is constantly on NO mode.

Well that sticker guarantees safe drive and special ending, how can japan even compete.

>Mongols
>Invading French, Germans or Brits
American driving exams are made so niggers can pass them.
So No wonder you shit yourself when you see autobahn.

This is really good.
I live in the South West in Cornwall and usually the only identifier initially that someone is an emmet is when you get those stupid cunt luggage holders that attach to the top of a car.

These cunts will wildly swing around performing illegal U-turns on mini roundabouts, or go incredibly slow and dangerously maneuver and hold up traffic.

>a lot of foreigners might not have experiencing driving on the left
> a lot of foreigners might have difficulty understanding our road signs
>best warn other drivers to ensure their and the tourists' safety

>this clearly means Japan has an innate contempt of anyone who isn't ethnically Japanese

Cyprus has the exact same thing and no one gives a single fuck.

japan is fucking overrated virgin filled child raping fucking shit whole you fucking virgin borderline homosexual self hating losers worship a nation of fucking ugly gook fucking losers who torture animals for pleasure

No it wouldn't. Study more.

I Love their vending machines

Newly licensed drivers have to affix a magnet to the front and rear of their vehicles for a year so other drivers know their beginners. Elderly also have their own insignia to display that they are senior citizens... It's so other drivers are aware to reduce accidents, you fucking tits

FUCK FUCK FUCK JAPAN THEYRE A FUCKING CANCER ON EVERY NATION THEY COME IN CONTACT WITH THE FUCKING NEED TO FUCKING GET NUCKED WEEBS ARE A FUCKING CANCER ON THE WHITE RACE AND SMELL LIKE AIDS

how about this
>a foreign country is driving (currently, rather than japan)
because it's a solo race trace where drivers are representing their countries and competing via times

>german, brits, and other west european cucks got enslaved regularly by muslims

JAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virginJAPANESE MEN ARE 30% virgin

Tits?

No, I don't see how it could be construed that way.

at lease its using a pc term not degrading one.

I chuckled

how would it need to be to changed so it could be construed that way?

>which country is driving? japan or a foreign country?
>right now, a foreign country is driving

>asians have the lowest accident rate per capita in the US
because theyre an overwhelming minority retard.

>so other drivers know their beginners
>their
and this is an English teacher

This is the most likely explanation.

> filthy gaijin, ruin his day

It's good that you say dumb shit like this out loud on Sup Forums so people can call you a retard and correct you. It's a good way to learn. If and when you come to Japan they'll never let you know when you say something fucking stupid.

LOL, as if such sticker would help in Nice, Berlin or Barcelona

>tfw no hot coffee from a vending machine

Considerate - people from abroad are not accustomed with local traffic and therefore it is good to identify them so other drivers can be extra careful while they are bumbling around trying to find tourist spot x or y.

> tfw no dirty panties vending machine

>U-turn on roundabout
Do you know what a roundabout is?

A roundabout is basically a continuous U turn

It's possible to do an illegal uturn at a roundabout

BAKA GAJIN NO DRIVEU

That is not a thing that has ever happened ever

You dont have coffee vending machines? rofl
Move out of the sticks.

I saw it happen once in Ilford.

>what does per capita mean

>based Japs
The only car accident I had in the last five years was from a foreigner in a rented SUV that smashed into me for no reason besides he wasn't looking

Colonial pleb.

Are you trying to make my argument for me? If so, thanks.

If asians are so hugely underrepresented in traffic statistics as their population percentages would make you think it's pretty clear to see that they would easily get a lower per capita number of occurrences than other races with a larger base to go off of.

I've seen people attempt to drive the wrong way around, because retire turning was on the right. I know a driving instructed who told a student to go straight over at the next roundabout and she took it literally.

No they aren't, most Japs don't even have a license or have the slightest idea how to drive, it's just not part of their general culture.

>doesn't say "please no bully"

One job...

This is not racist. Special treatment for foreigners because foreigners are special.

what is the barbary coast pirates

wtf I unironically love Japan now!

>right hand drive doesn't feel any different than left hand drive
It sure does when you're drunk.

Jap here, you're retarded

外国の方 is the polite way of saying foreigner, so it's not meant to be derogatory.

Japan yes.
Germany non white in one generation.

Japan has one of the hardest driving tests in the world, so no wonder they think foreigners are shit drivers. Especially burgers.

Its current residents did colonize it. The natives like the Ainu got fucked over by the Yamato in the Middle Ages. This was before Japan was a unified country.

>Japan will fail you if you don't check for cats before getting in your car.

Christ. I'm pretty sure most places won't even hold you accountable if you run over a kid because he was under your car for some reason.

You wouldn't run over a Japanese cat.

>You drive on the left side in Japan
>Most foreigners who rent a car in Japan aren't used to driving on the left side and make mistakes
>add "prease understand" sticker so people don't freak out immediately and maybe keep some distance
I don't really see a problem

not really
for the の方が structure you'd be missing an adjective

>what even is context

Don't say 'japan no' if you've never been to Tokyo. I have and wouldn't want to drive there.

You Germans didn't love it so much when a bunch of German tourists got killed in Miami because they were identified by a sticker on their rental car back in the 90's.

What's happening forum, I spent 2 weeks in New Zealand with a rental car the whole time and I got used to driving on the other side of the road in a day. The thing that fucked me up the most is how in America we can make right turns on red, but in New Zealand you can't turn on red period. Which didn't actually fuck me up, in fact it made driving slightly less stressful.

I also appreciated not needing to yield to pedestrians.

>Going to Miami
Literally asking for it.

sasuga, fp

Where in the US do you have to be over 21 to get a license?

>asians warning each other about other races driving

have we stepped into an alternate universe

It's mostly due to the fact that you retarded burgers drive on the wrong side of the road.

thats the chinese, the japs can actually drive senpai

Lowest road fatalities in the world.

is this article written by a sneaky Jew? Gotta ask since the jews have been hitting Japan hard with their media propaganda out of media outlets in South Korea like ROK media that jews run.

Just proves more and more why as a race the Jews must be destroyed.

>All learners must complete a six month graduated license programme

Most states give you a license at 18 with a test.

My practical driving test was less than 5 minutes and included turn signaling, a 3 point turn, stopping immediately on the instructor's cue, and reversing in a straight line.

If it's an American or Canadian, maybe.
If it's a European or a chink, not a chance.

I'd have to request a [citation] on that. I lived there for two years and even those who didn't drive had a license. They're referred to as "paper license". There's plenty of cars around even outside the 23 wards. Coin parking stations fucking everywhere too since you can't park on the street in most places.

fbpb

Shit, I see Asians crashing all the time around here.

Chinks and japs are the same soulless race.

Says the chink colony.