Should polygamy be allowed?

Should polygamy be allowed?

There is no excuse for European males to not reproduce. There are more than enough women here.

What are you talking about? Polygamists' wifes are paid welfare in all welfare states. If you get married to five women in a country that allows it, you can go back to Germany and put them all on welfare and pull in a nice household income, buy a small plot and start a farm and a business. This is absolutely legal.

Should I go find myself a russian wife?

Russian rent-a-wives have a 90% return rate. you better have a nice body (of wealth) to offer her.

Most of those are 45 yr + women, who are either widows from old wars or are divorcees because men in those parts don't have very high life expectancy.

I mean like I actually go to Russia and meet women on spot.
Like (((tinder))).

What's wrong with Finnish women (out of curiosity) ?

They are western and degenerate?
But I mean like if there is oversupply of women in eastern-europe why not pick them up?
It will add to our population and more specifically white population since women are the ultimate resource.

>retarded shill forgets source and year of statistic every time
picture related is how it's done

My friend, I am Russian. Besides being openly racist (most of the time) the majority of Russian women are just as degenerate as western women. Once again, there isn't actually a disproportionate amount of men to women in the marriage-able age. Your best bet If You want a non degenerate and cconservative partner is to find them younger. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

fug

That's a lot of men.

če pa je tečno v bolnici, ko čakaš na kemoterapijo

You mean United Arab Nations?
They have 3 times more men than women because they have Indian workers who build all those buildings for rich people, but you won't see them mentioned, since they are poor as shit, living inside small apartments full of men.

polygamy creates distrust in the community.

Just think of all the wars, distant family members caused because they shared the same father.
Furthermore what do you think the "betas" would do, if they realized their chance in society is forever doomed? a real beta uprising

This. Polygamy is part of the reason why the Middle East is and always has been so fucked.

and me stupid thought it was islam

polygamy and islam go hand in hand you pole-nigger

-Balance-

Polygamy can degenerate into some Craster's Keep shit. I don't think anybody wants that.

Not if your religious commands forbids you to marry anything closer than a second cousin and forbids you to have a given number of wives.
Also the "providing" part is important.
Both financialy and sexualy.

it's not mens faults, it's the women that love party/freefuck culture. They are in an age with no restraint, they love the multi-cock lifestyle, and are not satisfied unless their face is in a pillow, and their ass is raised.