Europe 1000 vs 2000

What went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:Romanian_terms_derived_from_Vulgar_Latin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language
youtube.com/watch?v=UC26t4NIo98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the vaginial jew

What is this orange ass showing itself for Big Baltic Cock standing for?

WW2

Where is Ukraine?

The Fall of the Byzantine Empire

Europe in 3000 will be better

Kievan Rus with their capital centered in Kiev

>1000
>Caliphates and Ottomans
>good

caused by the Serene jew

I see Rus but where is the Ukraine that western people constantly talk about?

I don't see anything wrong in that transition.

jews

>I see Rus but where is the Ukraine that western people constantly talk about?

Ukrainian is a made-up ethnicity

>That beautiful Byzantine border
Can't wait till i can swim in flooded Venice and piss in its waters.

Usury, merchants and bankers

I cry for Konigsberg, Prussia, all the history and people and culture gone forever...

I want to become one again with big brother Germany :3

Germans happened.

Fuck off. We need the swiss to hide our moniey in case of shit happening

Köningsberg exists in neither of these images you fucking mong

not enough wars and we became weak.

It's now called Kaliningrad, it's a formerly large city owned by Russia now. Formerly the capital of Prussia.

So Transylvania was always it's own thing ,huh? It wasn't until the eternalaustrian stuck it's kikey hands in that part of Europe that they tried to turn it into a province.
Idk why the Hungarians always claim it's theirs, if anything they could claim independence.

Speaking of which I was at a conference (pipes and shit) in Budapest ,shilling for that turkmenistan-europe gas line that will never come to fruition,and there was a really annoying cunt who claimed he was "Transilvanian" and wouldn't say his ethnicity(rapebaby probably) ,anyhow as a burger I palled up with some Hungarians(btw why does every citizen of Hungary fucking hate Budapest?

They were shitting on it constantly for some reason or another,mostly to themselves ) , a cheeky Brit lad who acted like he was on a fucking stag night,a Romanian (who hid his power levels really well and only revealed them to me on the last night when I got an invite to his hometown ,he looked like a skinny shy 30 something who drank like a fish but never got drunk turned out he was the son of the owner who might build/own the Romanian section of the pipeline out there on a reconnaissance mission) a couple of rich(or at least they looked rich and talked about their fathers cars,like all of them had a daddy who was into classic cars) loud Italians who thought every Hungarian woman was selling pussy and were constantly soliciting ,very nigger tier. And there was this other Romani-transilvanian faggot,who when everyone was fairly comfy with each other(haven't noticed any of of the famed Hungarian-Romanian fights/arguments) started,for no reason to shill for the EU how federalization is good,how all their political leaders are shit and it would be far better if the EU would lead the Eastern Block,how Transylvania had a labour shortage and just look how awesome the Syrian migrants are bc his dad knew a guy who was a Syrian doctor that moved there to study in the 70s and such horrendous bluepilled libshit

You can thank Venice for that.

They ruined Zadar (a city with one of the oldest academic institutions in Europe, whose city walls got torn down and the Croats inhabiting it got expelled) and Byzanth at the same time by fucking up a crusade.

*cntinued
such horrendous bluepilled libshit that,esp coming from a yuppie Eastern/balkan whatever the fuck they are(I could tell he was a low class poorfag with corporate ambitions,) that I thought he was memeing at first, and the other people just stared at him,
At which point the shy powerlevel guy,who was just started roaring at him in Romanian(weird language,but sounds good) and at first I couldn't tell what he was talking about bc the only thing he said in English was at the end,something like stop embarrasing us in front of out hosts,don't you see how the EU treats them, but when the dinner was over one of the Hungarian guy who knew some Romanian whispered that he threatened to kill him and he was serious about it; kek. Also the night before he bragged how Transilvania is the economic powerhouse of Romania until powerlevel guy pointed out with numbers how his county/area whatever(idk,but it was on the black sea) contributed to the gdp about half what the entire meme Transylvania economy does in an already meme country,and apparently they don't get shit back from the government(something like 8-10%) bc of all the welfare shits in other parts of the cunt unlike Transylvania where they get most of it back,plus a lot of EU funds bc locally they have more competent mayors and whatnot. Then that faggot tried to tell him he lied and this guy started quoting numbers that turned out to be true,and then,in a bantering tone said he can only drink water,but you can tell he was serios, and the Transilvanian bluepilled guy bitched out and only drank water,I guess what happened the following nigght was a numale(he looked like a cuck) way of getting back at this guy. I hope this guy ends up big,maybe rulling that shithole and killing off all the gippos. I'm going to try to pall around maybe I can jew my way into a company position there and shot whoring my wares accross various shady places in this world.

>no roman empire or EU

>tfw could have been born with dinaric blood and been 6'9''

croats, the kangs of Sup Forums

The Byzantine Empire fell, that's what went wrong

Holy kek, the map isn't even drawn correctly. Coastline of Greece or the UK for example looks f'd the fuck up.

Ukraine is fake news.

Found the gypsy larper

only like two of these have any basis in reality. Learn history and stop playing videogames you fat pig namefag fuck

Which one isn't true?

#3 (half true)

you are wrong, he is not hungarian

Germany

>Tfw took half of Bulgaria's land but still land-locked

kek Boogers

#2 is a half truth, while the Venetians led the sacking of Constantinople, the Crusader army itself was mostly Germans and other Germanics.

#3 is completely true, Protestantism was a huge failure that did immense damage to Europe without even accomplishing what Luther had wanted (reforming the Western Church).

#4 is completely true if we count Austrians as Germans. Even then, Germany did most of the fighting for that side, killing an almost unimaginable amount of Europeans.

#5 is more complicated. I am a fascist and I support most of the ideals of the NSDAP, but all those aggressive land-grabs were just pure retardation, they literally sacrificed the 1000 year reich for a shitty city using a poor excuse for a casus belli.

Hitler would've definitely have won that war had it not been for the Germans poor attitude towards the Slavic people.

>Kievan Rus'
>russia
Modern Russia is the successor of the Golden Horde...

Nothing

germans happened

RIP Rome, still has cucked name on the maps. What a disgrace.

Russians use the Byzantine double headed eagle not the Golden horde one Yaroslav.

wtf i love golden horde now

kill yourself, krautboo

kievan rus has that much in common with ukraine as romania with romans

this
Germans are fucking barbarians with autism

You mean the baltic prussians that were genocided by germans that then decided to roleplay being prussians and have their capital in a city founded and named in honor of a czech king

so sad

>a fucking lyakh
Lviv is Ukraine!

subhuman

Like Donbass

I don't remember a giant 'Kingdom of the Germany' in the year 1000.
Stop making shit up, nigger.

savage

>Kingdom of the germany
What does it mean?

>illegally invaded
Weak

The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation is no more.

Hungary once bordered Poland, Germany, Bulgaria and Russia, now there is at least one state between them

>The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation is no more.
>of the German nation
>German nation
Found your problem

faggot, all our words about father, mother, bread, water, brother and the sintax, all are from Latin. So , fuck you, idiot

Except the Ottomans don't appear in any historical records before the 1300 - the Turkic invasion of the Byzantine Empire didn't even happen until 1070s. Not a turk, but that was super dumb.

they put the eternal anglo to shame with their tricks.

>all our words about father, mother, bread, water, brother and the sintax, all are from Latin.

like every language in occidental europe, retard

what about your words for friend and love and city? what about your word for pussy/cunt?

father, mother ,brother sister are indo-european words, most are the same in slavic languages too
>mater
>sestra/sister
>brat/bruder

Rus was established in Novgorod.
Kiev was not founded by Rus.
Explain this.

so that is your picture? you look, swarthy, dear polish (my shoes) enemy. no, idiot, you are very dumb. for example, the taboo sexual words fuck ( in romanian fut, futere,) penis, testicle etc, are from latin, only vagina (pizda) is from slavs? why? because we fucked your women when they came here, idiot

i don't think you're a real linguist

Polish–Lithuanian–Muscovite Commonwealth didn't happen.

The caliphate will return, mashallah

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:Romanian_terms_derived_from_Vulgar_Latin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language

did not prevail in the other frontier regions of the Roman Empire in Europe, Asia and Africa, although Africa's falling under Arab sway surely played a role in the ultimate demise of any Romance dialect. Also, the conservation in Romanian of these numerous vestiges of Latin military slang (sermo castrensis) – such as a (se)aține ("to waylay"), coif ("helmet"), împărat ("emperor"), a împresura ("to encircle with pressure"), a (se) (în)cumeta ("to venture"), a înțina ("to make thin a tree for its collapse on the invaders"), aținat ("made thin a tree"), mire "fiancé" (< Lat. miles "soldiers", metonymy), a purcede ("to advance"), a răpune ("to kill"), rost "sense" a.s.o. (< Lat. rostrum "beak at prow of Roman warship"), (f)sat "village" (< Lat. fossatum "trench for defence", metonymy), șes "plain" (< Lat. sessus "plain place for camping", metonymy), a supune ("to subject"), tindă "veranda" (< Lat. tenda sub vallo "tent out of agglomerated fortress", metonymy), țară "homeland" (< Lat. terra "earth" ˃ Arom. țară "earth")

>Rus was established in Novgorod.
Yes, but then the capital was moved to Kiev. And what did muscovite horde do to Novgorod Republic?

>Modern Russia is the successor of the Golden Horde...
Nope. Better question is whose successor is Ukraine? Can it be Ukraine is just a made up country without real history that has existed only for the last 26 years?

What did Muscovite horde to to original denizens of Kiev before it was made Rus capital? :^)

>am*rican "education"

>(((merchants))) of venice

Europe is all fine and dandy now
We will not need to change anything eeeever again

>1000
>Russia
Top kek. It is so funny to see how shills try to claim Kievan Rus as """russia""". Especially due to huge islamisation of modern Russia.

Commonwealth of Three Nations was a secondary matter to the fact that the king was but a figurehead, which should've been fixed ASAP. Liberum Veto was a mistake.

faggot, search at least wikipedia. but you are very dumb, like most bulgarians and most poles. ask a bulgarian linguist at least. but i don't know if you know how to read and speak. it seems that you are very, very stupid. maybe you live in a tree and eat bananas, pizdatov

>Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=UC26t4NIo98

are you drunk?

Its funny how everything went to shit when the "jews" left Khazar while Russia grew

>czech republic starts existing
>everything goes to shit
Really made me think...

When is the part where Germany was 97 different countries?

Some old dude talking on TV, so what?

It's not easy being the most powerful country on the continent yo. Burgers know this. Croatians...don't.

>some old dudes wrote books, so what
"""russian""" education. Magomed, return to your ayл.

>some old dudes wrote books
So what? My sister wrote a book. It doesn't make her authority on Russian history.

So many examples of what went wrong it should be obvious.

post sister

"sister"

this

>such horrendous bluepilled libshit that,esp coming from a yuppie Eastern/balkan whatever the fuck they are(I could tell he was a low class poorfag with corporate ambitions,) that I thought he was memeing at first, and the other people just stared at him, At which point the shy powerlevel guy,who was just started roaring at him in Romanian(weird language,but sounds good) and at first I couldn't tell what he was talking about bc the only thing he said in English was at the end,something like stop embarrasing us in front of out hosts,don't you see how the EU treats them, but when the dinner was over one of the Hungarian guy who knew some Romanian whispered that he threatened to kill him and he was serious about it; kek. Also the night before he bragged how Transilvania is the economic powerhouse of Romania until powerlevel guy pointed out with numbers how his county/area whatever(idk,but it was on the black sea) contributed to the gdp about half what the entire meme Transylvania economy does in an already meme country,and apparently they don't get shit back from the government(something like 8-10%) bc of all the welfare shits in other parts of the cunt unlike Transylvania where they get most of it back,plus a lot of EU funds bc locally they have more competent mayors and...

wut

>Romans refused to set foot in one of the most resource dense and largely untouched regions of Europe
>it's not that they got their asses kicked there trying to invade it a million and a half times or anything
Whoever wrote this cringeworthy schlock probably has the IQ of a monkey.

>implying countries exist

>what went wrong?
g*rmans