Fucking Indians need to stay in their own shit hole of a country

Fucking Indians need to stay in their own shit hole of a country

>Indian man’s parents fly to Florida to beat son’s wife for being ‘disobedient,’ police say
archive.is/3ykIl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fukken oath cunt they take our jobs n sheeit

>tfw ausbro cares about women in your state getting beat by indishits

thanks ausbro

Based Indian parents.
Women are just objects really.

do you get your parent's to help you beat your wife because she want's to shit in a toilet?

Is every Indian man that beta he can't do it himself?

It's called gangbang.
There is no fun in doing it alone.

you guys do everything in gangs because you are all fucking weak cunts

Atleast the thirdworlders have full controll over thier woman. In the west we let the feemales destroy what took thousands of years to built.

Woman need to be under strict control or countries fall apart.

Ya, we even raped your whore mother and sister in gangs.

This guy gets it.

BASED SWEDEN FOR ONCE

Hey faggot i am Indian and guess were i live AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK where

in melbourne with 4 other Indian males

PSA:
The guys who allegedly 'care' about women's feelings and rights are basically numale cucks and so they deserve to be cucked.

North indians got bred'd by our ancestors the proto Europeans, thats why some of you guys are more like us, and thats where you get the color class system from. We cuck'd you for thousands of years bro. Some of you are alright, your women are hairy and naisely voiced though.

In an overcrowded house that stinks of curry

Bunch of fucking twats

I wish Sweden could have control of their keyboards, or are you only fucking up words because you're prepping the bull?

Fake.
They look like white hillybilles.

I live in a country town while you cunts probably live in so disputing city with heaps of SJWs and shit.But also i am south Indian faggots(im not that dark though dont know why you call all south Indians black because most of the keralities i know are lighter than northies)

BEING THIS RETARDED

it must be a cucked country town if they didn't run you out of town the minute you showed up

>putting a westernized woman in her place

I literally see nothing wrong with this.

>implying putting thots in their place os bad

I don't see anything wrong

indian women are shit tier

digits confirm Indians are shit

>18 guys

LOL

I know this stupid Indian chick at work who's Indian boyfriend wont marry her because she is from a lower caste. She tells me she want's to get married for love but the dude obviously doesn't give a shit about her and will just get married to whom ever his family has already set up for him

18 guys is just a lot, she's doing some amazing hamstering (all long term relationships, only 18 guys, this number is made up and lower than reality) to the point that I questioned whether the entire story was made up by a Sup Forums user to troll people on reddit.

Maybe my experience is makes it hard to understand hers, but I've found that even your barfly Stacey types haven't fucked that many dudes in their life. Then again, Stacey's at least know their value, this girl clearly knows she is worthless. She knows white men don't want poo babies.

I've seen women justify being sluts because every guy they fucked they were dating. The facts are they dated for like 2 weeks and then broke up with the guy because they wanted a different dick

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Have you taken the brown pill yet?

>son’s wife
Still better than wife's son if you ask me.

I'd fuck all three of their assholes. I bet the old mans feels the smoothest and is easiest to work with. I'd save the mother for last but her asshole would be completely ravaged compared to the other two