Why do we need to repent our sins...

why do we need to repent our sins, baptise our children and accept jesus christ - when he already committed ultimate salvation for the entire human race by sacrificing himself.
What exactly is meant to happen on judgement day? Christ is meant to absolve EVERYONES sin and let them into heaven right? Who is actually getting judged??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christians go to heaven, rest goes to hell.

Don't try to make sense of it, OP. It seems like incoherent nonsense because that's exactly what it is.

What Mr.Bean said.

Christianity, unlike other religions, is receiving, not reaching and relying on your imperfect self to be perfect.

It is receiving & knowing God's love for you through his son's sacrifice. Everyone willing to drop their imperfect understanding of reality and learn God's word and love him will be saved.

It is up to the individual to receive and that is simply because of the free will he has given us.

Dude the world wasn't built for comfort

Find God or don't. If you're so much better off without Him then don't fucking listen to the guy. Go out and just exist and do eveything that "god doesn't want you to" and see if it makes you happy. Most of the time anything called a sin is something that hinders your full potential. You're here to learn that. So don't be afraid to explore as long as your prepared to learn from those experiences instead of repeating them. Repent. Always always repent.

Christianity is the bastard child of Judaism.

Might as well take the redpill and go pagan.

this is the reason why you dont follow a worthless religion like that

is your country pagan? heard baltics still have their roots

Heaven is eternity with God while Hell is eternity without God.

If you do not wish to be with God after you're dead then God won't force you.

Debate me atheists.

Fuck off.

Let me remind you that the 'refugees welcome' crowd is largely christian. You are also responsible for the decline of European forests and ever rising consumerism.

All semitic religions revolve around consuming, fighting and running to the next place with resources.
Look at the USA, the epitome of a Christian country, a giant that has to invade other countries in order to sustain itself.

Cancerous religion, I'm glad it's dying out.

Only for those who accept Jesus everyone else is cursed to eternal damnation, you will be burning in hell for so long user your heart has been hardened you have rejected god so you will burn

You know those kinds of pictures are almost always fake, right?

You need to do it to liberate yourself from marxists, lucifarians and jews. When they come and try to put guilt and shame on you, just declare that you are free from them thanks to Jesus Christ. The cross of Jesus Christ will shut up any liberals attempt to smear you with their sins and guilt trips. Just tell them I am free in Jesus Christ name, go beg someone else for money.

I hate edgelords like this, you missed my point.
Life is about suffering and I don't have anyone to hate or blame about it.

The hell will come to earth, and because of semitic religions.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Catholicism is a fake religion. Anyone who looks salvation in 'Christ" is wasting their time.

he can't just force everyone to go to heaven, that wouldn't be nice

Jesus here, even i don't know what is going to happen on judgment day. if there is is such a thing . I think religion is pretty dumb is the mainstream sense , however its important to have a good sense of integrity and morality as ultimately we are at our core spiritual beings, But by no means would "god" ever be so arrogant to suggest you have to repent our sins, baptise our children and accept anyone into there lives. I think the phrase accept Jesus would be better translated as accept the message of Jesus into your heart.

jesus was a pussy

Guys We need to be wary of The Papacy, Once America has fully formed an oppressive system, it will hand over full control to the papacy. It already has begun Read Revelation 13 and Daniel 7:25

Fpbp

>Christ is meant to absolve EVERYONES sin and let them into heaven right?
Only those who accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God, their Lord and saviour.

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me"

>why doesn't it make sense when I misquoted it

/facepalm

He came to save those who would accept him as Lord.

Those that don't are thrown into the lake of fire with the fallen angels that created war and bloodlust.

Tried that. Paganism is miserable confusion and false enlightenment.

Are you making these generalizations ironically?

Stop with the cringe-larp

Hell will surely come to earth, the last book in the bible makes that very clear. If you keep reading, you will see what happens after hell comes to earth.

We are all the cancer of the earth for we have all been deceived, and we have all committed transgressions of natural law. Your creator has offered you a chance to come back to Him after your time on earth has finished. He will not force you to be with Him, therefore it is your responsibility to find Him. He loves you so much that he left you his only begotten son to answer your call.

If you cannot find the phone number, it is either because you do not truly want to dial it or you have ripped it to pieces.

Good goy.

reminder that christianity does not care for race

a nigger christian is equal to a white christian, they are brothers to the eye of god

i argued with right wing chrisitan and they think race and ethnicity is just a temporal secondary thing.
all they care about is for ""eternal salvation""

Oh sure, it's much "nicer" to torture billions of people forever and ever..

why would an all powerful god have to sacrifice his son to allow us into heaven?

It's like if God knew who wouldn't obey him through they're own freewill why even bother creating them?

False prophet coming soon ! Accept Christ and repent yourself !

I wish more people would pay attention to what was said about the Pope and the US. True story

>your priest

you need to accept the sacrifice, if you don't take it He can't give it to you
those are the conditions