Why are British women so filthy?

UK women are dirty:
Four out of five British females don't shower or wash every day. A third avoid washing for three days; only a fifth bother to wash daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/uk-women-are-dirty-four-out-five-british-females-dont-shower-wash-every-day-1489157
ahchealthenews.com/2017/07/10/showering-every-day-detrimental-health/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're not given correct access to resources because they're considered ""privileged whites"". Same reason why all the homeless people in sweden are white.

You got a source on that faggot or we just supposed to take your word for it? Sage.

ibtimes.co.uk/uk-women-are-dirty-four-out-five-british-females-dont-shower-wash-every-day-1489157

because they're awesome

Because you're all depressed that your once great nation and empire has crumbled into nothingness as hordes of replacement muslims, niggers, and indians take over your country. Come on dad, wake up.

Anglo-Saxons have been filthy since the dark ages. They literally didn't wash for years at a time. Despite the Danes being their cousins from the same geographical area they show up and bathe once a week.

I went to England for 2 weeks in April 2017. I use okcupid in the US so I just switched my location over to Canterbury and started hunting for british girls to fuck.

in the end I only slept with one girl but yes, her pussy was very odorous. It was that strong smell of musky clams that makes you immediately stop whatever you thought you were about to do to her. Not bad enough that I wasnt gonna put my cock in it but bad enough that I didnt want to be down there any more than necessary.

wtf. i shower twice a day. why are females so filthy.

It's not healthy to shower every day friends, you're stripping your skin and hair of natural oils.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm my kind of women, nice and dirty.

They're too fat to fit in the bathroom. Have you ever seen their houses? It's like they were made for Hobbits.

True, but you gotta wash your genitals, ass and pits every day. On this there can be no debate

I don't know about the hygiene but their wiminz are acting like a bunch of drunk sluts who go out at night drinking and cock hunting.

UK is in desperate need of White Sharia no doubt.

That's the same for lower classes everywhere. If you go to the middle and upper classes you get pic related

same

this is why I hate women, they are disgusting

bois are much cleaner, only clean qt twinks are worthy of penetrating me

(Citation needed)

/faggot/ forum ---> That way

Triggered much?

I've slept with a Canadian, a Filipino and 48 British girls, I think like three or four of those British girls had funky junk, the rest smelled of nothing.

I think you just got unlucky.

Here, this is literally the first thing that pulled up on Google. If you would like to know more, use common sense. Hygiene is a relatively new thing to the human race. Our bodies literally developed over millions of years without hygiene standards. Our bodies produce these oils for a reason, and they are not bad. They just happen to be a perfect breeding ground for bacteria (not harmful bacteria) which stinks.

ahchealthenews.com/2017/07/10/showering-every-day-detrimental-health/

......forgot link.

I love British women, they don't know how to wipe properly so their puss-pusses always taste pissy. That's my fetish and they let me clean them with my tongue

Goddam bongs,,what happened to you guys?YOu guys used to be such a proudfull country and now look at your state

I once found a piece of toilet paper in an exes vag.
it didn't turn me on in the least.