A Nation’s Suicide: The Coming Collapse of Poland

Poland is finished.

theimaginativeconservative.org/2017/03/coming-collapse-poland-peter-s-rieth.html

Other urls found in this thread:

money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/pkb-polski-moodys-prognozy-rating-budzet,167,0,2361511.html
newobserveronline.com/2016/01/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/9934/germany-rape-january
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
theimaginativeconservative.org/2017/03/coming-collapse-poland-peter-s-rieth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0G-CO4Hdp4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally

gee i wonder (who) could be behind this post

>poland will collapse
who will notice the difference

tldr?

This shithole is dead since XVII century. It's a miracle that we are still around.

It's not too late. They can still accept muslim refugees and save themselves.

cuck

Fag

The article has tl;dr at the top of it

>Poland is ruled by the same sort of people who brought her to ruin in 1939, and if they do not change course soon, Poland will be forgotten and cease to exist…

this article is a joke
>oh no EU party is not rulling poland
>it will collapse
OY VEY

Did you even read the article? Poland is finished.

open concentration camps for investigation and I might think about shilling for poland

>Poland is finished
>says kraut nervous for the 200th time in 1000years
Still here.

last time we said this we killed 1/3 of your population

And look what happened after

And your women got raped in millions by "liberation", I hope it was worth it.
We will be still here in 30years, you won't tho.

Ah yes concentrate on your Fellow Man instead of the orcs invading your nation, leeching of your money, raping your women & killing your children
Good goyim, have sume cuckwurst.

told you guys time and time again. only an idiot, who doesn't know poland thinks that this country is anything but a shithole.
the very moment they had any resemblance of economic growth, they voted for a shitlord, who pisses off the donors and hands out gibs like they are candy.

you got enslaved into communism and still are considered poor as fuck?

More like A Nation’s Suicide: The Coming Collapse of Cuckmany

At what cost

damn you had some sexy planes back then

Should have killed all of us, we're still here, while you're being replaced

Pretty much. If it werent for you we would be also target of rapefugees. Thanks kraut

Shush kraut

Krauts think we care if someone calls us poor. Poland poor, Poland good. Enjoy your enrichment.

>HAHA GERMANY IS DOMMED
>GERMANY FULL OF SHITSKINS
>POLAND STRONK WE WHITE
>meanwhile pic releated.

sorry to burst your bubble but poland hasn't achieved anything in the past 200 years and won't achieve anything in the future without the help of Germany and Britain.

And what Germany achieved? You cannot even properly destroy Europe, though you got points for trying.

sorry to burst your bubble but there is no future for germany and britain

>FW190A
>Pretty
It's a fucking cow with tumor on front. Griffon is where the beauty begins.

cultural enrichment is a rich people problem. Not even poles want to live in poland.... ofc niggers and Muslims are avoiding it.

A country in political and/or economical turmoil is better than a country that will be ethnically invaded AND will have Political And economical crisis in the near future.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Poland will be still alive while you will be gone.
It's funny watching you lash out at Poland because you cannot lash out against invaders who are replacing you thanks to your government aiding your end.
I guess that is how impotence feels.

>be typical polack
>hate sand niggers
>constantly eat sandnigger food made by sandnigger hands

?

yup Piotr Strzelecki alias Rieth is sure to be correct...

I can't fathom how cucks like that are allowed to exist. Polish GDP is rising... Moddy is upping its rating and yet still shills like this will post false propaganda daily.

I guess Soros has still some fight in him.

Basically what is happening in here is a payied troll trying to distort your perspective.

I am a Pole and I want to live here.
>Muslims are avoiding it.
Good.

our cost was high, and so was yours mr 60%.
you are around 3 generations behind us. i have seen negros in one of the most god forsaken part of poland and more than a handful in poznan. you are about to become as degenerate as we are.

>And what Germany achieved?
not being poor?
being a regional power?
leading eruope?

>be polack
>hate yourself
>be ethnomasochist
Get a trip man, so I can filter your sorry ass, you've been self hating cuck posting for way too long without a trip.

shut up poland will never die

t. poland

Nice Russian propaganda you have there.

Tfw no indonesian gf

where is the black people countries?

How will Poland collapse when Poles are colonizing and spreading across Europe?

money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/pkb-polski-moodys-prognozy-rating-budzet,167,0,2361511.html

>Sorry to burst your bubble but Poland will be still alive while you will be gone.

before we are gone britain and france will be full sharia for a long time. Do you think you can do anything against nuclear powers and no gibs? fuck off.. if we are finshed you will be finished as well because Poland is just a nonfactor in every metric.

I don't know how accurate flight sims are but it's my favorite plane to pretend to fly when in a dog fight

Infested with shitskins which eventually lead to krauts being the minority?

Your butthurt is amusing. Struggle while you still can. Your nation will be remembered but surely not missed.

Keep lashing out.
I honestly feel sorry for you.
I will live knowing children in my country will be safe.
But you? Can you say the same when muslims roam your country in packs raping your women?
Honestly man, you should lash out at your invaders but you can't, your gov made sure you can't.

Not only Poland will collapse but all of Europe will. In the case of Poland - you can't have a country where 50% are catholics and the other 50% are leftists. Such country can't work, so sooner or later it will collapse

What exactly was our cost?

Our demographic replacement didn't come about until neocons like Reagan started letting spics flood over the border unhindered. We're actually doing something about it by cracking down and deporting them; when are your refugees going home?

>mr 60%

newobserveronline.com/2016/01/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation.html

>being a regional power?
leading eruope?
You're not though. Politically you're weaklings, you don't have a proper army for fuck's sake. You can't do jack shit but yell about "ICH WILL STOP DEN GIBS!" and that's it.

I hope you die krauts.

Oh wait, you will, because you're committing suicide AHAHAHAHAHAHA

But i don't hate myself user, just (you) and everything your "people" represent

>50% leftist
>poland
oi im laffin

and Poland won't even be remembered at all.. that the difference.

>I dont have Poland I just hate Poland
ok

gatestoneinstitute.org/9934/germany-rape-january

The actual number of migrant-related sex crimes in Germany is at least two or three times higher than the official number. Only 10% of the sex crimes committed in Germany appear in the official statistics. — André Schulz, head of the Criminal Police Association.

An even more toxic practice is for police deliberately to omit any references to migrants in crime reports. This lapse makes it impossible for German citizens to understand the true scale of the migrant crime problem.

City police asked German media to delete any images of the suspect. A note for editors stated: "The legal basis for publishing the surveillance photos has been dispensed with. We strongly urge you to take this into account in future reporting and to remove and/or make changes to existing publications."

"As a refugee, it is difficult to find a girlfriend." — Asif M., a 26-year-old asylum seeker from Pakistan, in court on charges he raped one woman and attempted to rape five others.

>What can you call a man that is not able to defend his girl from beeing raped ?

any krautr know the anwser ? Hans.. Otto.. Peter and so on - the list only grows

Thats true because we will be last one standing.

>Conveniently hides current decade
Well played Kraut

You're welcome.

50% is leftist/liberal which really means anticatholic. Country where 50% stand for A and 50% stand for anti-A, doesn't work

>"I dont have Poland I just hate Poland"

What did he mean by this?

Except Poland is no where near 50% leftist.
Leave Warsaw for once.

No thanks, I prefer to die here instead of moving to Pakistan

You tell me, that is all I got from you.

check Duda vs bul bronek voters in elections

>Gatestone Institute
>The Gatestone Institute (formerly Stonegate Institute and Hudson New York) is a right-wing[2][3][4] think tank that publishes articles, particularly those involving Muslims or the Middle East. The organization has been criticized for publishing inaccurate articles.[5][6]

fuck off

comparable crimerate arent much better in poland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/pkb-polski-moodys-prognozy-rating-budzet,167,0,2361511.html
these are all short-term outlooks. even moody's outlook was negative, and that is while poland is being fed by the eu.
whole the baguette lord macron tries to cull the only competetive aspect of poland, low wages.

At least they're not a CIA experiment gone horribly wrong.

come at me you pathetic shit you have a joke of army you are a shell of yourself we can beat you with spades and horses.

half of your children are of migrant origin now
kys

If you are base your 50% from that you are in some deep revelation.
That doesn't actually show ACTUAL statistic of political leaning demographics in Poland.

Good thing my coutry is dying.

you should have taken all those doctor and engineer refugees

>theimaginativeconservative.org/2017/03/coming-collapse-poland-peter-s-rieth.html

literally who said that

hope Poles hang on, they're based and have the best metal. Well, on the other hand Sweden used to have the best metal..

that not how you fight wars in the 21st century you backward retard. It's all about economic influence and controlling the media.

Do I have to post that Piłsudski quote now, or are you "patriotic" enough to know what I'm talking about without it?

some faggot who writes for (((right))) side, when also writing for polish delegature of sputniknews
Peter S. Rieth
S stands for Strzelecki
as you can see, some international faggot

I really don't give a shit.
Stop being ethnomasochist.

>look at these imaginary achievements
Only survival matters. Keep on dreaming, it will kill you.

There is only ONE final solution to the GQ

haha you pathetic little cuck. The more you wait the less chance you have to beat us as your population will be extinct in 40 years or so and will turn into warmonger kalifat that will be taken over by Poland.

>It's all about economic influence and controlling the media.
bitch please, Trump had 1.2% chance to win according to your media, and without Poland to buy your crap you do not even have economy now, because everybody across the world ditches your shitty cars
without EU to force everybody to buy your junk and be nice to you you are somewhere between pakistan and somalia in terms of civilization
>INB4 GIBS
for ever 1 Euro you get back 0,80 of it, you can take your change and shove it up your ass

fucking this what the hell is wrong with germans, my german mate literally said in reference to doing hard labour here "well at least im not at aushwitz" like he in his life, referenced fucking jews as having suffered more than he has ever or COULD ever experience apparently the fucking indoctrination was so effective that people who are in their 30s recite propoganda is shocking.

>leading eruope
...to another war and division...
You Germans are so arrogant, it's a shame The allies let some of you live. You all should've been purged.

>what the hell is wrong with germans
no one fuckin knows mate, they believe they are superior to everybody and know everything best and that is why everybody must spread ass cheecks and comply to everything germans say

Retarded article

Germans truly disgust me and No you didn't kill close to 1/3 of the population, We did that during the deluge.
But we haven't made it our civilisational goal to invade poland every century.
Reminder that Hitler was allied with Stalin like the leftist nigger he was.

youtube.com/watch?v=0G-CO4Hdp4Q

Sure my little cuck friend. Did you wonder how it will feel when they penetrate your anus? Maybe you will like it even? You think of it everytime you are out on the street hans - that is the reality and you cannot do anything about it :).

Tell me otto is it hard to be in controll then in 2 years loose it all to subhumans ?

You can even do shit to us - our Prime minister Szydlo does with your fat bich merkal what ever she wants and what you cucks do ? NO A THING - you are getting analy raped by migrants and politicly by us - ubermensz ahahahahaaha

Not an argument

Can you pleas stop saying that Piland contributed anything to the eu?
Its the biggest reciver from gibs since you joined you fucking idiot.
And no you dont pay more than you reveive poland pays 10 and gets 40 in return

>ethnomasochist

REPENT SINNERS polish Autocrat and King, God's own choice will take over in the next 50 years and spread God's will on your spoiled civilization and clense degenerates and Satans pawns with holy fire! Start praying or you'll repent with your painful deaths. New Slavic kingdom cometh! Ave Salvator!

give us Hamburg and land up to Kiel canal in exchange for worthless land to the south-west and we can talk

but at what cost?