I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this

I want them to see this and still try to claim that he supports us.
I want every person who knows someone who is transgendered and claims to love them to see this and I want them to know.
I want these people to know that they were a part of this.

That they helped cause this.

And that they have to carry that burden with them.
And I want them to know that there's no reason he would stop at just this.

This is just opening the door.
He has his foot in the door and he's just waiting to throw it open and unleash a shit storm on us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wE_mTlslx1M&t=17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Aussie
You better vote no you faggot.

He's letting you live. Even though you don't deserve to.

you are releasing the shit storm on yourselves but it's not due to a foot jammed in a door although the concept is similar

Maybe stop sucking dick, eh?

none of that impacts the LGB part in the slightest, you tranny monsters are on your own

Really want dead trannies

Fuck you. I maybe a fag but I fully support not only excluding trannies from the military but locking them up and giving them copious amounts of electroshock therapy.

Damn bro. I guess the term Fuck White People did more harm to the leftist cause than they realized.

If it's not too much trouble can you stop being a fag and go back into your aids infested closet, thank you inferior sub human.

Fuck trannys. They shouldn't have any more rights than I have if I consider myself to be an AH-64 attack helicopter.

Aussie shitlord, this is now officially considered a pasta. Keep up the good work.

Why the fuck are trannies lumped in with gays anyway. I'm bi but I absolutely hate fucking trannies. Trannyism is absolute fucking Jewish pseudoscience

This

Maybe you trannies would still be allowed to serve if you didn't have a 40% suicide rate. Maybe the government wouldn't mind having you on board if you didn't join solely so the government would pay for your dick removal surgery.

report this user for spamming

based

good idea, fellow user

Based fag welcome

Because a dick goes in a pussy, end of story.

>defining and identifying yourself primarily by your vices

Sad!

and?

Who the fuck said that trans were anything like us gays? Who the duck voted on that. Fucking bullshot. Homosexuality has a proud tradition (outside of wedlock) in western culture. Trans does NOT, it's just Fucking mental illness.

youtube.com/watch?v=wE_mTlslx1M&t=17s
You are sick. If I ever find any of you sick fucks in my country i will kill you.

>b-but I want to kill people!

I dont give a fuck about serving in the military.
If you want to die for the jew, why not just work and donate all your money to a synagogue and actually be useful?

>every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man

I'm sure all 8 of them will be outraged.