Pest... or cholera?

What do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/germany-election-2017-martin-schulzs-risky-refugee-gamble/
archive.is/x5TyX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fire

thats the result of not having lustration after annexing a communist country

Germans arent allowed freedom of speech so of course you just don't vote for either and don't talk about it.

The man at least we cant be called sexist

AFD

I choose death

I choose you.

>merkel
>schulz
LOL

I'm safe behind One Brexit

Article source?

this is what happens when sneaky Jews take over a country choosing their leaders and party officials and shows how grave it is to let them be allowed to live within our borders.

Insgine being that cucked.
Just inagine the sheer cowardice & patheticness of the "men" who inhabit germany that they go allng with these two as their choices for leader.
S.

Even on Sup Forums they cannot handle the shame and deny it.

Germans are truly pathetic.

I wish this was an election to decide which one of them was shot first.

Weaklings.
The REAL Germans fought & died 70 Years ago.

Ass cancer vs ball sack cancer

Vote Schulz so the Jews push their luck hard as fuck. The sooner the fire rises the quicker we can go about fixing things.

Since Merkle brought in all the refugees you have to wonder how many refugees the other guy wants to bring in

I'm Polish. But through muh war and shiet I also got German citizenship.

What should I vote for to inflict the biggest long term damage on Germany?

One Brexit and a couple million "Asians" lol

KANCLER!

Greens. But when the great chimpout happens we'll make sure to pull Poland down with us.

Nah, I'm a sleeper. We're prepared.

Is it just me or does Schulz just look genuinely fucking evil?

Why would you want to destroy a fellow White Country?

It's historic m8. We just hat each other.

Ab jetztā€¦Demokratie durch Volksabstimmung

A Green government would declare war on Poland until you've taken at least 6 million refugees.
You just wait and see how fast our special forces cross the Oder.

A Jew or a Jewish puppet.

they both do

Angela "Mutti" Merkel seems best prepared from the two. Shulz is a Europeanist and SPD. Merkel did allow a shitton of shitskins inside but then she ramped up security. IN early '17 I kept seeing "germany deport X00 migrants" threads on Sup Forums

Grom will BTFO your special needs forces though.

Well so do we & the anglo Hans, we just know that atm we have to focus on the kikes & their shitskin armies first before we finally deal with each other

>how many refugees the other guy wants to bring in

He wants to set up cargo ships to start importing niggers non-stop directly from Darkest Apefrica.

Well, German autism is a meme. But Polish autism is also true. Bad things happen whenever we both sperg out. Logic just goes overboard...

Always take the Jew if theres such a choice

Doesn't matter, we got all the manpower of Africa behind us.

Just.. leave killing each other until like 2024 when kikes have Actually been Completely Genocided & shitskins All Deported & Sterilised, okay Mein Bruder?

politico.eu/article/germany-election-2017-martin-schulzs-risky-refugee-gamble/

Are you sure?

Archive please archive.is/x5TyX

>The constitution says the Human dignity is inviolable, NOT german dignity is inviolable.

This is the absolute state of my country now

Can't Germany choose anyone else?

No matter how bad merkel is, at least she isn't a literal jew ATM.

And this comes from someone that would love the opportunity to peel merkel off of her skin.

>Merkel or Schulz

And I thought Corbyn or May was bad.

They also have the Greens.

Nah Merkel just looks dumb but whenever I look at Schulz I see genuine menace and evil in his eyes.
Makes my skin crawl.

Du bist ziemlich dumm

PEST!
Merkel makes less problems for Poland that Schulz
vote AfD, they are good guys here, it will create bonus butthurt when Pole saves germany :DDDDD

fuck you rotten tomato
we cant do shit in germany the most people are to heavy brainwashed we have to wait for the collapse and then take back our clay. till then we have to stock up and get some weapons