Brit/pol/ - God is a Welshman Edition

>Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41148027

>Mogg Lines Up Next Job
unvis.it/order-order.com/2017/09/04/mogg-lines-next-job

>UK ready to 'intensify' talks on EU future ties
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/uk-ready-to-move-to-new-talks-on-eu-future-ties-11020137

>Lidl airbrushes Christian cross from church pictured on its Greek food
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4850486/Lidl-removes-cross-food-avoid-offending-others.html

>Staff cuts, rising crime leave 25% of senior police with signs of depression
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/401922-depression-cuts-police-crime

>McDonald's staff in the UK go on strike for first time over pay and conditions
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/mcdonalds-staff-in-the-uk-to-strike-for-first-time-over-pay-and-conditions-11019760

>Bitcoin peaks above $5,000 (£3,862) for first time
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41147007

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XNIlq-bVQpI
youtube.com/watch?v=xGwocdFDnY0&t=1m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=rw9YT59L7g0
youtu.be/KQp3YhpUNos
celebritytypes.com/personality-tests.php
youtu.be/eo5EXmhz01E
youtube.com/watch?v=P0-_yh_4a_s
youtu.be/_1Gu4Tg9vLs
youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9ZKgfwlc
youtube.com/watch?v=05Q5akU8d7g
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-40931479/is-it-ok-to-use-black-emojis-and-gifs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40868562
youtube.com/watch?v=SpxJWc7L_v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The real terrorists have been caught

xth for alcoholism

From henceforth the Brits shall be known as the biggest cucks of the world

Why are National Action even labeled as a terrorist group if they haven't committed any terrorist attacks?

They're guilty of wrongthink.

Ohayou Senpais

Because they've been planning horrific things, like eating bacon sandwiches within 5 miles of a mosque, going to gyms and handing out leaflets

They are a huge threat to our society.

H-Hi. . .

Does national action have any connection with the BUF/Mosley or are they just hitler fags?

>Poland is top 15 when it comes to suicide

they got shoad after this

>African republic of ireland 5th

Why do you think?

>ChurchillAkbar

Embarrassing hashtag too t b h

LARPing natsoc faggots that got jacked up watching some Hitler speeches and think screeching in the streets will do any good.

HULLOOO YES
KEEP IT LOCAL
DEAD END ROAD
GET OFF THE FUCKIN INTERNEH
D A F T I E S

Thank you.

>Control F 'Mosley' on wiki page
>There's only 1 mention of him
Hitlerfags confirmed

>That's how this works, right?
No, fuckface, it'd be NA who'd have to step forward and condemn them, because it was on NA's behalf that they were (allegedly) preparing an act of terror. That's why we ask Muzzies to condemn Islamic terrorists, because they do it on behalf of Muzzies.
Also how many days will this be splashed over the front pages of the papers for?

what's crackalackin my brutha from anuva mutha

>NK 28
LEAVE NORKS ALONE YOU FUCKING NORKS

God is English as we are made in his image, faggot

They ACTUALLY think the Holocaust happened and that it was a good thing. Like wtf lol how edgelord can you fucking be, defo Hitlerfags.

what's up

youtu.be/XNIlq-bVQpI

MATHS TIME WITH JOE OWENS

youtube.com/watch?v=xGwocdFDnY0&t=1m47s

Blud, why you moving like some dickhead from US for with that ded slang. Do I look like some sort of Dieckhead to you?

H-Hi commie-senpai, just anxiously awaiting headpats from my Anglo-senpais desu. . .

Where do you find this trash?

Redbull Grime-A-Side is confirmed to take place again later this year

>mfw start working in a 5 star hotel where the cheapest room is 150 quids per night

>mfw i expect people to speak english

>mfw 95% of the staff is Romanian

>mfw my supervisor is Romanian and my training is literally in sign languages as he doesnt speak english

>HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR 4 YEARS

When did it all go so wrong?

Joe is unironically on the button in this one. Take notes lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=rw9YT59L7g0

>HULLO YES
>MARCHING UP AND DOWN THE HIGHSTREET ACHIEVING NOTHING
>LOCAL ISSUES FOR LOCAL PEOPLE
>THANK YOU

>Do I look like some sort of Dieckhead to you?
Yes.

>be NA
>open a foodbank and help people
>get banned

>be Muslim
>gang rape thousands of kids
>turn kids into mince at a concert
>play need for speed on bridges TWICE
>loved

this fucking country famalam.

Rudd said "___ is a racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic organisation which stirs up hatred, glorifies violence and promotes a vile ideology, and I will not stand for it."

funny how that applies to Islam just as much as it does NA

My iTunes library lad. And it isn't trash, it's a deep cut from the first album of a nascent Tinchy Stryder.

This one might be more to your liking:
youtu.be/KQp3YhpUNos

Post-War

how has your life been going in the last two months
i haven't been here in a long time

Most people wipe after they shit. You may want to do the same with your mouth and then rethink your life

Looks like the newest member of the bummers brigade has finally arrived and would you look at that, the whole squad's here.

There's a ridiculous statistic somewhere that like 35% of Romanians have been arrested by the police before. Literally 55,000 of 150,000 or something it was

I've got a quality shitpost lined up for you lads

I wish National Action would come for you tripfags. Fucking degenerate cunts.

>NA
DEAD END ROAD

there's a difference between romanians and gypsys with a romanian passport

Based NA desu

>Asian
>Chinese or other

>LOCAL ISSUES FOR LOCAL PEOPLE
>open a foodbank and help people
This is actually the most useful sort of thing they can do. Golden Dawn get nothing but aggro from the Greek press, but most salt-of-the-Earth, working class Greeks actually quite like them because they do positive, charitable, community level activism.
>In May 2012, the BBC reported on how Golden Dawn had become sort of a local 'Robin Hood' in some high-immigration areas of Athens since the party was developing a social program which included the delivery of free or minimal cost food among the most unfavored strata of ethnic Greeks.
>Greece’s neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party has begun handing out food right next to the parliament building in Athens, but only to Greek citizens. The extreme-right party says it is responding to a deepening financial crisis.
>The party offers protection for victims of crime, a service that has been appreciated by citizens and utilized by the police, which refers Athenians to the Golden Dawn for help, especially when immigrant crime is involved.
Even tikki-torch waving LARPers can be popular if they actually get out and fucking help the downtrodden people they claim to represent.

>celebritytypes.com/personality-tests.php

>White: Average
>Black: Average
>This makes you Mildly White

What did they mean by this.

it means you need to pay reparations homeboy

Gotta fiddle those stats so it looks like the pakis' crime is the crime for all of Asia

Well they can't call the Chinese Asian people, because Chinks aren't people at all. Have you seen the way they treat man's best friend?
Captcha heavily related.

Perhaps only mild reparations though.

White: High
Black: Low
This makes you Extremely White

you owe me money bruv

>Extreme White
NA GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Aah, I see, you're an American hip-hop purist. I get it lad; hearing grime, with all of the acid-house and electronica influenced can be jarring at first, and in many respects the modern mastering and beat procession can sound very incongruous when applied to quintessentially '90s electronica, but stick with it.

Here's another deep cut from the infinitely innovative and influential Dizzee Rascal.
youtu.be/eo5EXmhz01E

Good effort lad but I don't think brit/pol/ bongland or indeed Europe is the place for your jungle music.

My nigga, you do realise you can't say nigga anymore, right?

I got very high for white and very low for black

Get on my level, you nigger lovers

/smokindrink/

I do what I want
Nigger

Tripfags fuck off, especially foreigners

youtube.com/watch?v=P0-_yh_4a_s
please post more grime

You'll never be black or white, you'll never fit in anywhere, you'll always be too black for the whites and too white for the blacks.

Aah, but this music originated on the streets in London; its genesis traceable back to the neglected slums of the British heartland. If it belongs anywhere, it's here in England.

In fact, if we look at Devlin, a young white man raised in the urban grime of a council estate, we see that this music is not merely an expression of racial differences, but is more a reflection of class differences in the purest form.

Their music ought to give all of us who were fortunate enough to have grown up in a middle class family, and thus to have the luxury of ignoring their plight, very serious pause.

Devlin: youtu.be/_1Gu4Tg9vLs

>not posting community outcast
dead

"It's an authoritarian communist regime- so I'm not surprised the Morning Star support it."

Anyone watching Daily Politics? This interview is amazing.

Pls go. Post your stupid "music" elsewhere and then proceed to boil your head. Imagine if we all did this shit. Ye, no. Pls go.

real chavcore coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9ZKgfwlc

tell me more

youtube.com/watch?v=05Q5akU8d7g

Morning lads.

Just popped down the chippie shoppe and I must admit that it feels good living in London. It's seems to be the last truly British place in this empire.

@140338681
good post

ACTIVATE ON DAILY POLITICS

"gassing chavs" mentioned

They were discussing Venezuela

I used to have much the same opinion as you did; content to listen to the traditional music of my class, and indeed, to look hopefully toward that paragon of upper-class virtue: classical music (or, as I would prefer to describe it, "art music"). To this day, I am an ardent fan of most musical genres, yet something deep down drew me toward the deep, bass heavy, rough tones of grime. Something primal. As it was a music with far more raw passion, and emotional depth, than even the most heart-wrenching and expressive pieces of music to be found in other genres.

Grime truly is the pinnacle of human musical expression, and the fact it is instead treated as the domain of the violent and brutish is something that ought to shame us all.

Religious people get horny when they talk about how your going to hell. Their eyes light up and they get so excited talking about how people deserve to be burned forever. its sick.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-40931479/is-it-ok-to-use-black-emojis-and-gifs

What is up with the beeb, wew

Hardly, it's merely an acknowledgement that those who reject Christ will not find God, and will thus be damned eternally.

it's directed by literal fucking commies

How does this happen?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40868562

I don't listen to music by ugly or fat people

I was so happy seeing this guy get arrested and he lost out on the chance to do his first gig and all his sponsers dropped him

Grime Music is a sin

liverpool is a city that has an ecosystem so degenerate that it can only exist because of continued welfare tithes from sophisticated individuals

>Brit/pol/ isn't watching DP
>new trips

What happened to this place?

They're the epitome of reactionary. They exist as a projection of an anger which has no other vent, their political beliefs are defined by what is antithetical to the liberal norm.

What's always been up.
Someone hasn't read enough hitchens.

>SK 10
Based Norks win again.

To be fair, eastern euros seem to be pretty good at hospitality for some reason. At a guess, I'd say it's because the pay seems so much better than what they'd be getting at home so they're more content.

Daily reminder, without the southern states. America would be 13% more white and we would've never had a nigger epidemic. If Spain stayed Islamic, we would've never had a spic problem either. Mexico and other Latin nations would've been colonized by Britain and the Natives would've became extinct. Blame these two for fucking up America and Europe's future.

HULLO YES
TOMMY ROBINSON = SCOUNDREL AND REPROBATE
MARCHING UP AND DOWN THE HIGHSTREET
THAT'S NOT POLITICS
OK THANK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=SpxJWc7L_v0

>Watching daily politics
Why would I depress/bore myself?

thread's moving so slow

Brit/pol/ died months ago, just go out into the sea that is the rest of pol

All secular music is a sin

You are not a Christian

Grime music is a sin especially

I heard the police caught wind of a criminal syndicate of gangsters who sharpen spoons to cut sandwhiches discovered they were cutting bacon sandwhiches and got arrested for terrorism.

Will they be ok?

hang yourself, daily politics is wholesome

do you at least watch TW?

recess is over, perhaps it will revive itself

From henceforth? Its been between us and Germany for the last 20 years, don't undermine all our hard work.