Finland is too racist for refugees

HAPPENING HAPPENING!

Refugees are leaving from Finland and people cheering at Finnish / Swedish border.

Get comfy, live stream at border:

youtu.be/9WJ4vhrNulI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk56_86u2d4&list=PL5GZR1WzjnFKdhG9TVbxMIk0QUO_o6Cwr
altright.com/2017/06/05/aging-open-border-swedish-spinsters-are-sleeping-with-their-migrant-boy-toys/
youtube.com/watch?v=jv-rTcem-Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deus vult braise GEG

wtf? I love Finland now

Ha. Australia is too racist too it doesn't mean they don't force themselves in. You have to be on their back CONSTANTLY otherwise they assume you want them to invade.

1 HOUR TILL MORE REFUGEES ARRIVE !!!

HAPPENING!!!

REFUGEES STARTED PICKING UP THEIR BAGS

POSSIBLE HAPPENINGS STARTING !!

Racists should feel ashamed. Hatibg someone because they look different from you? Get over yourselves, they're just looking for a better life

thats why they can look for it in sweden

Finland needs at least 5 million refugees to fix our economy. Nobody can claim it's fine right now. We need more workers because Finnish men are afraid of responsibilities. Birthrates are also down. We need more babies.

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk56_86u2d4&list=PL5GZR1WzjnFKdhG9TVbxMIk0QUO_o6Cwr

that refugee manlet WTF HAHAHAH

I'd only accept white immigrants, preferably germanics.

>that manlet

They should go to Canada then only misery and darknes here.

You'd thinl being mixed race that finns would understand. Perhaps being part insectoid has its bennies

HEBBENIN SHIT MAN THEY ARE FUCKING OFF!!!

Oh no look at all those engineers and doctors leaving :(

RAPEFUGEES STARTED WALKING TOWARDS SWEDEN !! PRAISE KEK !!

They don't come here. Stop whining, we really need those refugees. Remember, it's all thanks to Finnish men who don't want to work or have babies. We need those who are willing to come here. They are refugees.

FUCK
OFF
SHILL

They are victims of comerrcials

And there they go. Let's wish the rest will follow.

Lmao they will just take the ferry back over

THANK YOU FOR VISITING PLEASE DO NOT COME AGAIN ^______^

MIDGET RAPEFUGEE SPOTTED
MORE RARE THAN THE RAREST PEPE

thats kinda gay, why arent they killing the invaders, instead of shoving them off to invade somewhere else and spread their hatred of western culture and identity since their an inferior people.

MOHAMMED, ABDULLA, GO AWAY!

Worked well for us

What's your secret Finns?

SWEDISH POLICE CARRYING RAPEFUGEES BAGS :DDD

TOP KEK

THANK YOU MR. SWEDEN

Swedish faggots will take them all, good riddance and god bless Funland.

It's those evil finnish men who don't want to fuck middle-aged social worker ladies. They are the real problem.

altright.com/2017/06/05/aging-open-border-swedish-spinsters-are-sleeping-with-their-migrant-boy-toys/

Nordisk Ungdom?

>Satan only wants whites
Holy shit

Fuck em

Can I become Finn?

#swedensayswelcome

I think they'll enjoy sweden more, locals over there are much more progressive and welcoming

Send them back to Germany.

They came from Sweden and now they'll have them back :')

WTF I'M MOVING TO FINLAND NOW :-DDDD

TMW:

>not racial issue
>idiot Canadian makes it racial issue

I'd say flood Canada with refugees, but it'd affect me.

Shitty porrige

What's going on, I'm in ikea on the other side of the river :D

They are right next Ikea now

holy shit lol

lol

i love how this bitch is interviewing this guy, in her head she literally thinks "this is just another person, who is the exact same as me", he is not. he comes from a totally different culture, and is nothing like you. the countries they come from are nothing like yours. in fact their countries religion stood in direct conflict with the religion that helped found your countries.

Waiting for busses to bring more rapefugees, then they can all hop into new ones and head to sweden proper

Mr Jyrki Katainen, is that you? it's truly an honor to have an ex-Prime Minister posting on our humble board!

Yes but first you have to drink a bottle of vodka in a sauna and then hunt a bear and while doing all this you must be shouting perkele a lot

This man is correct Give them shitty porridge youtube.com/watch?v=jv-rTcem-Jw

What, do they come in waves?

Lol.

I thought people were supposed to be cheering?

When is remove kebab commencing?

Swedes confirmed Luggage Lads.

Hello friend ,I am mohammad , please where do you live, i Have sexual needs

they are swedens kebab now

Now they in Sweden already and waiting for bus to take them to Swedish refugee center

No refugees in Northern Ireland. 99.5 percent white.

Unfortunately half of them are Catholic who demand we have the entire third world move here.

>Sweden
What a surprise

theyre all looking down checking their phones like for the weather report. and how do these "refugees" all have internet access on their fucking phones. arent they penniless and seeking to escape some horrible poverty and oppression.?

I've done this with a mosin and on an amphetamine derivative but with out the perkele. Gib citizenship pls

yes

Finnbro, how did you do it? I need to know! HOW??!

they get more money than finns do so ofc they have all the toys they could imagine

Is it at least digestible, or is it just a Finn's way of telling them they're not welcome?

>sweden says welcome
ahahahahahaahahah

while I know this is just satire, why are birthrates always mentioned in regards to immigration
setting aside the fact that they can fluctuate, why do birthrates need to be high when the earth is already close to being dangerously overpopulated?

A slab of beers and chased a roo shouting cunt.
Finland is eternal ally

Refugees leaving now are from northern cities and the next wave leaving will be from south.

We give them the same food our kids eat in school, they say its not good enough for dogs

We should promote how good live is for asylum seekers in Sweden..

Can I get a quick rundown on why they are leaving Finland plz?

Mobile data is dirt cheap here. Phones are expensive as fuck, though, so I give you that.

That porridge he is holding is made hours ago thats why its all clumped and looks disgusting

fucking leaf

WTF Sup Forums . what have you done to me
i'm syrian and happy

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
BEACH THEM ON RAPEBABY Ă…LAND

Finland is filthy racist fascist state

People buy them contract phones. When I lived in Bayern there were high school students who got their parents to take out contracts for the refugees. Naturally they spent 19 hours a day on the phone to Eritrea or Tajikistan and ran up massive bills. You need to be a resident for years there to get a phone usually.

On top of the free food they get they are eligible for all forms of welfare. Others will go to Churches and Mosques for extra hand outs. Then there's the money from home and the money earned from crime.

What I'm saying is, it's completely fucked and they've got basically infinite resources and charity.

hahahahahahahaha

nooo :(

plz tell me how you managed this

They want free shit. That is what it boils down to. If you offer free stuff they come.

Same as BASED POLES

YES FUCK ME HARDER MORE BLACK MORE IMMIGRANTS FUCK ME HARDER NO MORE WHITE DUMB PEOPLE MORE BLACK PLEASE SORRY FOR DESTORYING YOUR COUNTRY FUCK ME DESTROY MY COUNTRY NOW PLEASE FUCK MY SISTER AND MAKE THE BABIYES BLACK AS NIGHT FUCK ME FUCK MY ASSHOLE HARDER KILL WHITEYS MORE ASIEN AND BLACK IN SWEDEN PLEASE DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT FUCK WHITE PEOPLE PROTECTNORTH KOREA KILL USA AND KILL EUROPE DESTROY WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE DONT EXIST KILL THEM NOW!!!!!! KIILL ME KILL SWEDEN FUCK FUCK MEE NOW PLEASE

Congrats FinnBro, it seems you guys are based as fuck OR this is just a lying Muzz trying to garner sympathy from the public and get more Gibs from the Finnish govt

no they come in people who don't consent

Because your economy is a ponzi scheme. Google the definition and then contemplate demographic imbalance through the baby boom and entitlement to old age pensions.

veri misterious man sent jogurt

yesssss

Ayyyy lmao

Because the politicians need another generation to screw over so they can give old people who vote more gibs.

What they fail to realize is these migrants aren't the same kind of people that left Europe to go to America. They are going there explicitly to exploit the already existing welfare state

FUCK SWEDEN FUCK WHITE POEPLE WE NEED MORE WORKERS FUCK LOGIC FUCK RACIST MORE BLACK AND MORE ARABS HELLO MUHAMMED FUCK ME KILL ME KILL ME FUCK ME HARDER DO IT DOIT PLEASE DO IT JUST FUCK ME BLACK WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK FUCK MY COUNTRY I NEED TO DIE IM WHITE BUT FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK ME KILL ME RAPE ME AND MY SISTER RAPE SWEDEN WE DESERV IT BURN IT ALL REBUILD WITH ONLY BLACK PEOPLE DO IT PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER FUCK SWEDNE PLEASE KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

To be fair, my phone is the first thing I'd grab if I was a refugee. At least I would be able to navigate around a foreign city, communicate with foreigners etc.