The Netherlands may let children have more than two legal parents

>The Netherlands may let children have more than two legal parents

>Dutch gay-rights groups and advocates for non-traditional families say this “rule of two” does not match the realities of modern-day parenting, and that the country should allow meervoudig ouderschap, or “multiple parentage”. Until recently, they seemed to be making progress. In December a government commission recommended that children be allowed up to four legal parents, in up to two households. Most of the major parties, including the governing Liberals, quickly signed on.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/europe/21727939-proponents-say-law-should-reflect-reality-complex-families-netherlands-may-let
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_Netherlands
archive.is/CscNH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link: economist.com/news/europe/21727939-proponents-say-law-should-reflect-reality-complex-families-netherlands-may-let

They want to kill the meme of the wife's son and it's not gonna work.

in certain situations it could be a good idea, but i can only imagine it being a nightmare in cases of divorce and child custody

A new law against the Christianity

>One of them is dead

I wasn't aware they allowed necrophiliac marriage as well.

Children of the trough.

>Children are a corporation now

beautiful

I used to compare the sex life I had with one of my exes to the tale of "The Little Dutch Boy":
It was like sticking your finger in a cold, frozen dyke for hours, waiting for relief.
Still, I had a kid with her.

>invite link expired

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_Netherlands
>Slippery slope is a fallacy
Vote NO lads.

i couldn't care less. The country has bigger problems than that.

>modern day parenting

Obviously catering to Mohammed and his three wives. So tolerant. So progressive. Netherlands yes!

Is this a surprise? The Netherlands have been the leading country in leftist degeneracy

FUCK MY WHITE SISTER PLEASE MAKE BLACK BABYIES PLEASE MORE REFUGEES NEED TO SAVE WORLD BY BURNING IT BLACK WHITE COLOR IS RACIST KILL WHITE PEOPLE KILL EM ALL KILL WHITE PEOPLE NO NEED TO HOLD BACK WHITE DEVILS NEED TO DIE I NEED TO DIE IM WHITE FUCK MY COUNTRY TILL ITS BORNW AND BLACK AND IT WILL BE BEUTYFAL FUCK AND RAPE MY COUNTRY PLEASE FUCK WE NEED MORE ISLAM NEED MORE BLACK PEOPLE WHITEY NEED TO DIE PLEASE KILL WHITE PEOPLE FREE WELLFARE FOR ALL FREE EVERYTHING JUST COME TO MY COUNTRY AND RAPE ITS FREE JUST RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE DIO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DOO IT DO IT RAPE KILL WHITE PEOPLE JUST COME OVER AND RAPE WHITE PEOPLE DO IT RAPE KILLL WHITE DO NOT EXIST SO ITS OK TO RAPE AND KILL ITS FREEEE

Can I buy shares of the kid ?

>Don't worry goy, gay rights are not gonna lead to a slippery slope of degeneracy

Huge if real. Nordbro, you know what to do.

Are we back in Paganic collective toddler raising?

That's so viking.

Fuck no.

Fuck nordbro
archive.is/CscNH

As a gay person, I would rather live as an oppressed minority than continue letting society deteriorate like this. I wish gay rights never happened.

The free market will fix them

traditional two-parent families are much rares today anyway, lots of single moms.

I dont care about the gay angle, but having more than 2 parents seems better than having less than 2 parents

> Having more than 46 chromosomes is better than having less
Lmao

I just thank Jesus Christ and the Holy Host of Heaven that the Dutch never colonised us.

British colonies: Australia, Canada, New Zealand 10/10 nations

Dutch colonies: Indonesia 0/10 shit nation full of filth and disease

i don't really care. i think people having 1 parent is more of a problem.

we would've sold you anyway.

shut the fuck up you idiot. you care because children are more important than your libertarian fedora ideals

Netherlands trying to use Hillary Clinton's 1996 degeneracy, "it takes a village, not a family, to raise a child"

you realize this discussion has nothing to do with biological parents?

the child could be adopted for all you know

It's all a ruse. These weak ass politicians are trying to divert attention to shit tier subjects so they don't have to tackle the biggest problem of modern western countries: Mass immigration and islamization.
These politicians are 100% cowards, looking at Wilders and his 24/7 protection they choose to cower and avoid the tough subjects.

So yea, just give it some time, things are changing and public opinion is slowly shifting.
Let's hope it won't be too late.

just like the assisted suicide by end of life. Effects maybe 0.000000000001% but they are willing to let the government fall on that(or so they claim).

Meanwhile, the ECB is raping our pension funds which effects about 100% of the population in the end. Yet zero fucks are given except for a couple of decent politicians in the background(Omtzigt for example).

They are not talking about immigration because we have 0 say in it. It's all EU.

>The country has bigger problems than the subversion of the nuclear family, even though it is not caled "nuclear" in vain

You deserve to get fucked you flamboyant piece of shit. Jesus, I understand that you may have more imediate problems like immigration, but not caring about your children getting fucked by fucked up parenting is the same as condening the future of your country.

>effects
you mean 'affects' and yes, everything you said is right.
These weak cowards talking about irrelevant bullshit while our culture is overrun and everyone is waiting for the next terror attack.
The fire is rising and if politicians don't find their balls the population will start taking matters in their own hands.

Good thing I live in Brabant. Lots of pigfarmers around here :^)

you don't get it. Shite like this won't become law anytime soon and is nothing more than a ruse to take up debate time on the serious subjects like immigration

Holy fuck it's no wonder the white race are going extinct, but I hope Europe get nucked to finish you up already.

This. Laws hardly ever get fucking passed here, it's all speculation and endless, useless debating.

>country being flooded by islam
>health care system crashing
>eldery care crashing
>loss of jobs due to automation
>credit on saving accounts historically low
>government handouts getting to ridiculous levels
>lack of housing
>"""""social""""" renting crashing because muh immigrants

hmmm what should the politicians fix mmmm, i know lets give kids 4+ parents.

>Population in such decline that families are now 1 child and 4 parents instead of the other way around

Is this some fucking bizarro world?

It will only result in more seats for parties like PVV and FvD who actually want to adress the most prominent issues.

cowards, cowards everywhere!

Oh really? Tell this to your fellow countryman who "coudn't care less" if this becomes a reality.
How can he be so irresponsible? Didn't the Netherlands already aproved every piece of degeneracy out there except pedophilia? This insane law just seems to me like one more in your abomination of a social system.

It's a ruse to divert attention from the most prominent 'racist' problems like immigration and islam. Shite like this has no chance to become law anytime soon.

>Slippery slope, they said

And:
>Gee, who could benefit with this?

Whatever S.G.P. says I'll support. They have the way forward for that country.