400 WEBSITES GOOGLE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO VISIT

ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?514653-Over-400-Links-Google-Doesn�t-Want-You-To-Visit

Yes, Sup Forums is on there

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_torus
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/07/27/goog-j27.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The definition of "soft invasion" was removed from google and wikipedia. Also, there was a fucklod of shit on topology and sedenion-
and voudon-mathematics that disappeared too.

Eep

two more scaling levels from voudons to bring it up to 1024 dimensions, and you're dealing with something *very Interesting*. These 1024D numbers are cyclic to infinity.

I'll have to google these terms (ironically). I've not heard of any of them.

Whats Voudon mathematics? I can't see google offering any decent results

tl;dr: you can use the hypercomplex maths to design objects that affect magnetic (and theoretically gravitational fields) simply due to their physical shape. possibly even a solid-state gyroscope, electricity-powered antigravity, etc. Using so many dimensions makes the calculations almost impossible even for a supercomputer at this point. But to see governments, universities, etc, wash it all away is really, really concerning.

minds.com ? really made me think.

interesting

>davidicke.com

>Yes, Sup Forums is on there

Good.

Sick of faggots googling this shit.

Was better when it never showed up.

Not on the list
>therightstuff.biz
>dailystormer.whatever
>alright.com

Really makes you think

Let me remind you that this isn't all theory, we used hypercomplex algebra to design the scramjet.

>"soft invasion"
Is that to do with the concept of immigration as warfare?

Topologist here

I've never heard of that stuff

It's almost certainly flat earth tier faggotry

>there was a fucklod of shit on topology

Math was interesting enough, but which segments of topology did you notice?

>dailystormer.whatever
they are darkweb only now

state level shutdowns in china, russia, algeria

accurate assumption.

knotted vertices.

too bad each board still links directly on google, now if you google "Sup Forums" top link is Sup Forums

what about toroidal stuff?

by the time I got to studying it, there was much but crazy people talking about rodin coils. I've seen some coil based stuff again on the news recently. I think it's diversionary tactics for people interested in the field.

I mean in terms of it's actual practical use, it might be huge. but the margin of error is too great for workable experiments, and not many people have a means to generate the extremely high frequencies. The math really needs to be done first, not the "lets build a metal coil and watch it float".

It's the perfect shape, in a 4 dimensional plane.

No beginning, no ending, forever folding in on itself while expanding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_torus
I know what you seek.

Is this the secret of our universe?

>Oy vey goyim, stop getting redpilled!

no, try over here. build the shape in your head.

The list of sandboxed YouTube videos I'd at censoredlist.com

He tells us about the Serpent Archons

>build the shape in your head.
I can't.

Its afraid to the tune of 399 redpills. And infowars.com

This list has nothing to do with Google.

Just some asshole who made a post saying this list is full of sites they dont want you to visit.

But he does not know that, he made the list himself.

If google didnt want us to visit them, they would be unlisted.

>tl;dr: you can use the hypercomplex maths to design objects that affect magnetic (and theoretically gravitational fields) simply due to their physical shape.

Huh. So quasi-real constructs, like geometric abstractions and holographic representations, that possess this Voudon topography should exhibit the same effect, right?

Like sufficiently complex thoughts that form these topographies?

big if true

In my studies into things that we're not supposed to discuss I found an interesting pattern. Say I type in "thing" into a search engine. The first result almost always says that the "thing" is a conspiracy theory, racist, anti-Semitic, you get the point. The next few results usually give detailed proof of the "thing". They don't have to merely delist things if it isn't the top result or if it ends up on page 2 of the search results it may as well not exist for most people.

wsws.org is on there too

And I already told you that Google's "fake news" algorithms are fucking with traffic

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/07/27/goog-j27.html