Well Fuck

Well Fuck

I guess construction companies will have to hire full paid workers.....
I feel their pain

Don't worry guys, Americans can build it instead

what we need to do is start shipping them to Israel which is racist af and has no mexicans at all, we must bring them diversity!

The jews must pay dearly for their crimes.

Oh NO!
>corporatists will need to pay a living wage

>oh know we need unskilled mexicans to dig wholes and um be slaves because we are democrats and damn
>Triple digits
>jew is right

Oh no, they'll have to hire Americans! What will those poor construction firms do?

>fucking racists not letting us keep our slave- I mean undocumented workers!

>meanwhile when blacks demand this, Sup Forums calls them niggers that should be killed

Blacks already get wage parity and you know it.

It's funny how spics don't know econ 101. I'd love to live in a country that has unemployment under 1% and of the deportation of beaners what do great in driving wages up

That's because they need to actually work in order to get a living wage

Construction companies will have to hire high school graduates, specifically able-bodied young men, giving them an opportunity to climb the ladder without having to go into debt. Those young men will stay physically active, will work outdoors, and stay in the company of other healthy, physically active young men with jobs. They'll grow up normal and self-respecting, will make positive contributions to society.

The horror. We have to stop this.

not an argument

Hiring illegal immigrants should be enough of an offense to land you in federal prison for a few decades.

>undocumented migrants

what the fuck does this mean? Does the US have a 100% immigration acception rate?

I don't know senpai. I was on a construction crew about a decade ago and it was filled with non-whites and the few whites that were there were all some form of substance abusers from pills to meth. No thanks. I don't wish my worst enemy a construction job.

>100% immigration acception rate?
Until there's a wall, technically yes.

>who will rebuild
Citizens and legal migrant workers.

checked
I guess you really are our greatest ally

Flipping burgers and punching keys in a climate controlled environment is a light year different than busting 8-12 hour days out in the Texas sun doing construction work nigger.

it is the PC term for illegal aliens

It is like calling a burglar an unlicensed property relocator

wtf I love Mexicans now!

I cannot understand how immigration is not a knock down issue for both the left and the right.

Mass immigration only benefits the top .01% of the country.... everyone else suffers.

>but muh mexican food
kys

>UKucked
>Kek

If we get you faggots outside and teach you how to mix cement.

Then use californians as slave labour...

(would anything change?)

no because Californians are mostly Mexicans anyway

when the quality of people that enter a job improves, the job improves.

You got out of it though. You climbed the ladder. That's the point. These days there's no fucking ladder, at least not for high school grads. The only way to survive is to take out $100k in debt and march straight into the leftist indoctrination center, enslaving both your body and mind.

A bit of manual labor and a life lesson about what you DON'T want to end up doing is much better than that.

Where do you want young men to go after high school?

probably white families who want their city back

That's what the 6 month delay is for

I'm ready to volunteer, and I'm pretty sure a few hundred slovaks or other yuropoors would too if you gave them the chance

>Who will rebuild
The people who lost job opportunities to an illegal alien.
Unless americans are so fat and retarded that they need underpaid brown people to do the job for them idk how that would be an issue.

That's because they are niggers, user.
You don't pay a dog a man's wage to do a child's job

If anyone rebuilds they are stupid "tard" level IQ; the next one will do the same shit;move away from those areas, don't waste money fixing broken shit, rebuild a new city safe from disaster. We do not need Mexicans, go home, go,go, you'll see us rebuild without one taco being needed.

nigger what?