#Irma just reached 175 mph winds

And is not even its final form. Will this become a hypercane?

Other urls found in this thread:

llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0319.aspx
nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at1.shtml?cone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh yeah did you see what they did to texas? haarp is fully functional

Stay safe op. God's speed.

Please let the shooter be white
Please let Irma strike Houston and fully bless Austin with melanoid hurrikang refugees

Hopefully it sucks up some sharks

>Will this become a hypercane?
nah

Thanks, we've experienced hurricanes before, and most houses including mine are from concrete but shit, a hurricane this strong hasn't come here in at least 100 years ago. Definitely people are going to die. Probably around 50.

And if this shit hits Haiti is over for them.

205mph winds when it reaches Florida

Such a cheerful thought first thing in the morn.

So Scrambles the Death Dealer will be a thing?

Did anyone see the prophecy of having a period of many storms larger than normal that begin a period of global shift, economic collapse and war break out??
Not the usual prophecy thread about branches and island drifting away, this was a large paragraph where this storm period is given a name "hurricane era" or some shit.

Idk, can't find it but is this that that is starting?

erracane schwarma

Call me when it becomes sugarcane

>And if this shit hits Haiti is over for them.

Plz massive death toll.

At least Haiti will weaken the storm significantly before it hits Florida

Join us in the general
Join us in the general
Join us in the general

They are still recovering from a decade old earthquake lol

It will suck for the rest of the world though. It will mean massive gibs and international help for the next 3 years.

Another drawback is that you can be sure pro climate change nuts will cling to this for their agenda.

>pro climate change nuts will cling to this for their agenda.

That's true, fucking Jews.

This just came through the pipe

New Orleansfag here. A-am I gonna make it?

Gulf coast Alabama here. We should be fine. Supposed to make a hard right to rape Florida

... Orlando here. I'll be ok, right? Because I'm inland?

No, you won't be. It is time for South Democrat Florida to pay for their sin of voting against Kek in the election.

i actually want the remnants to come right to me i love fucking storms

This. Same what happened to Houston, Texas

Guys, all of the hurricane supplies and WATER was sent to fucking Texas to help with relief efforts in all of South Florida.

There is no water at our grocery stores and people have not started preparing for the hurricane. This is a huge deal if shit doesn’t get restocked by the end of this week, or if this is all a grand conspiracy to kill us.

>Irma
>white

Republican counties can take the hit. Their shit might get leveled but their small communities will help each other rebuild.

The cities where the blacks and spics are holed up will chimp out into a free for all.

This is the will of the Chaos god himself.

>RIP PR
wait that means i'm next

I hope no-one dies just to deliver the world footage of a great white hurtling through a window at 180mph

theres nothing despacito about this

RIP my man

Oh no... if only city folk had a well...

Maybe we can get the Norks to nuke the hurricane. Be interesting, to say the least. Other than that this Hurricane is Al Gore and that slimy weaselhead actor who flew their jets all over the place.

We shmita now

>hurrikang
god damn it

>it will destroy Haiti
>destroy Cuba
>refuel in gulf
>finish off new nigger refugee wave construction in Houston destined for Austin

It will be the Hurrikang

or ya know it'll hit Florida and kill the Cubans and niggers. Boca Raton is also filled with Jews

The sun is doing its part.

what's it called when you more than hurry?

It's gotta go somewhere. Time to start praying....

I'm at Walmart now... They bright the last pallet of water out and before they could even get it off the lift it was gone. I literally fought somebody for a case...
I'm kind of scared bros

I live in Coral Springs, Florida. We are royally fucked.

What does that mean?

It's called being gay

Make haste?
Post haste?
Skitaddle?

Dumbass, you have plenty of time to start bottling your tap water.

HAARP is creating this shit so the FEMA camps can start to populate.

Irma is mad we don't love people in poorer nations enough but only exploit them, or send them "aid". When people share the suffering they are more loving and the hurricane disappears.

>miamifag
>flying death on a warpath in my general direction

stop reposting this

>plenty of time to start bottling your tap water

>but muh tap watuh taste like feces

Such a waste of numerical memetic force

Three people offered to buy the water off me. Should I throw this is l in my car and just Livestream Walmart?

>And if this shit hits Haiti is over for them.
Nah they will just flood into florida in even greater numbers

>muh climate change isn't real
Who's laughing now, Drumpftards?

>Firstly, we would say to you that you will find that there is a natural spike in the natural disasters of your planet that began perhaps a half century ago or more, and that this spike is continuing into the present day because of the need for your planet to process the heat of aggression, anger and violence that has been pounded down into the Earth in various of its bodies within third density throughout the greater part of your third-density experience. Perhaps you have a good understanding of this because of the way anger and violent emotions cause you to process and go through a great deal of heavy emotional feelings. If you attempt to stifle them or talk yourself out of them, you soon find that it is useless. These feelings need to be processed.
[...]

russian

Agreed, if only we had taxed the ever loving shit out of anything with a motor, and then handed that money over to china for "clean up" projects

Anyone own a home in Florida? Considered buying a house down there but then I remember hurricanes like these come around every 15-20 years or so.

>In a way, we give you not what you would consider good news, but what you might consider devastating news: that there is no quick end to the extreme weather emergencies that you may expect. The good news, my friends, is, however, that by this means, the Earth is enabling the vast majority of all human beings to dwell in peace and in safety, rather than there being one global catastrophe that would cause the planetary population of humans to be destroyed.

>The reason for this gradual lessening of the pressures within your planet rather than one great polar shift that would eliminate the second- and third-density populations of Planet Earth, or at least the great bulk of them, is the work of organizations and groups such as this one and many, many others. Your people have banded together in spiritually oriented groups whose goals are to serve the Creator by serving each other. The tribe of humankind is more and more awakening to the possibilities of the evolution of the spirit. And this increasing desire to serve has brought people together into groups that respond to the less fortunate developments upon your planet with the balm of their light and their prayers and their loving thoughts. We indeed thank those who are engaged in such groups and who are proactively sending light and love to all those places and all those entities who need the balm of that light and that love.
>llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0319.aspx

My tap water is heavily contaminated by sulfur and there's no water in the stores and none of my neighbors speak English so I'm fucked

>If it keeps on track it will probably hit Houston
What did we do to piss off the HAARP guys.

>be surrounded by water
>die of thirst

it's gonna hit the gulf coast so badly. Gonna do a quickie on Miami and then straight to Houston.

It's weird, with the Bahamas and the Antilles how they are, it's like the Carribean is a fucking bowling lane for hurricanes getting into the Gulf of Mexico
nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at1.shtml?cone

Insurance is expensive as fuck if you live on the coast, but other than that, it is basically paradise

>god tier gun laws
>no income tax
>low property tax on primary residence
>house can't be taken in a bankruptcy

The last one is why so many celebrities have houses here

C a t e g o r y 5

Orlandofag here, if this hits, we're all fucked son

All is one
Lawofone.info

Trump got his hands on the HAARP and is now killing all the illegals that voted Hillary.

Shouldnt we be more concerned about this

300 mph winds at landfall, easy.

Eat shit

Reminder that these storms are manufactured, fueled, and steered. I'd say 230MPH before it's all over.

Good luck.

>HAARP
*cans.wav*

bump

If I live in Tallahassee should I be worried?

>175 mph winds

Leave
Board up your house, take you belongings and start driving North

What does this typical British woman have to do with it?

It will be a sharknado, not before long.

If florida floods gators will be everywhere

Hypercane would require water temps in the range of 46-60 degrees celcius. Not going to happen. Calm your tits.

too bad it wont hit california :\

Category 6... The secret category...

>that gif
Is this a fucking joke? Did someone really put that in their tv show?

Yeah, it's called the Book of Revelations. Atheist fags btfo forever. Better find your Bible and dust it off before it's too late.

HAARP and directed energy weapons.

On a similar note anyone seen the research Judy Wood did? Fascinating stuff, and when you consider that demolitions happen from the bottom to top, WTC went down top to bottom.

The controlled demolitions and thermite was a psyop.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will tucker itself out ass blasting Haiti and Cuba.

Call me skeptical about that shit. They just know it takes forever to evacuate S Florida.

It really would be nice if some of those "suburban and rural retards" you fags have been harping on for 8 months now cared enough to pitch you a water bottle. What were we ever thinking not living in a densely populated urban center where you can literally starve to death because there's no food or water in the stores. Hmmmm. Tough break, kid.

during the switch over to the grand solar minimum anything is possible though I agree unlikely, even so this thing is not just powerful but massive. If this thing hits as the largest most powerful storm it will be as damaging as a nuke.

ITS GOING TO FUCK HOUSTON AGAIN

(JUSTexas.png)

PUERTO RICANS ABOUT TO GET DELETED

THE WAR GODDESS COMES

Nigger have you never been in a hurricane before? It's not even comparable to a nuke on any level whatsoever kek. It's water and wind stop freaking the fuck out and sack up. If you're on the coast and surf this is primo time to be in the water.

IRMAGEDDON COMES

LOUISIANA and then
mexico