How did the Holocaust make you feel?

It didn't make me feel anything because I was nonliving at the time.

Right now I feel *scared* because (((correct))) emotional responses are being taught in public schools as if it is real education.

You know what? I think kids know the answers their teacher is looking for. I think forcing them to put the answer down is the part that is important. Because one you express the view, you are likely to continue supporting and protecting your own "body of work". they make kids write it so they have to defend themselves from their own self if they change their mind. PURE PSYOPS.

relieved, imagine the world we would live in if there were the descendants of a few million kikes running around

Bottom left

angry,because the nazis could hv done better

The ending was sad when Hitler shot himself, but other than that it was a most entertaining fiction.

Holowhat? No idea what that is.

>Shot himself
That's the most fictional part there.

The Holodomor was a man-made famine that killed an officially estimated 7 million to 10 million.

Wait... what was the question again?

Bottom left

It makes me feel sad that it never actually happened but inspired that it might happen next time

The only correct answer

4th Column, Second Row

Too bad Hitler didn't just dump his bagels on Great Britain instead of wasting resources on killing them all

makes me feel like I've read a fiction book with dozens of plot holes.

Angery and sad because it never happened but shouldve

because:6 million seems fishy

lol this is the correct answer.

wait do you guys think the holocaust didnt actually happen? My uncle died in WWII helping to free the jewish slaves and frankly this kind of thread makes me sick to my stomach.....

just beause ya'll are racist bastiches dont mean you are allowed to rewrite the history books.

I thought the holocaust wasn't real?

Did you see him free them, or are wars written by the victors?

It's funny that Japanese atrocities are well documented in photos and personal diaries, but the Holocaust "evidence" is virtually nonexistent.

Wheres the fire emoji

It really make me think.

We love cameras.

this

Sad it didn't really happen

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? EMOJI IN SCHOOL WHAT.

Are you just now coming to terms with the fact that they're dumbing people down?

Indeed, the holocaust didn't happen because there is not enough evidence... the still existing concentration camps and the trackable deaths of jews is no proof obviously.

Just because you think, doesn't make what you think be intelligent, fuking retards

same here

makes me think

I think you meant to write 'How will the Holocaust make you feel?'. Ask again perhaps after it occurs.

;P

Emojis don't work here? Nice xd

nice

there's only 14 million jews alive in the world today. A shockingly low number by most estimates or guesses if you ask people blindly.

The holocaust supposedly killed 6 million jews.

We're only two holocausts away, or one really really good one, from wiping out the jews completely.

only retards think the holocaust was real when there is tons of evidence against it and the only evidence is jewish made up lies and propaganda literally fake pictures and fake everything.

We need to outlaw that BS in our schools and alpha up to stop their sneaky jewish tricks, anyone enforcing them should be executed for treason since their harming our nations youth.

>da joos believe they had it bad we still getting hollocaused daily by da @law for last 500 years we get no documentaries no museums #gaschamber

If not the Jews than who?