In Ukraine, there are 1.7 million internally displaced persons, 2.8 million people with disabilities...

>In Ukraine, there are 1.7 million internally displaced persons, 2.8 million people with disabilities, about 60% live below the poverty line defined as actual substance minimum.

Apologize.

ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AV127gSoJxM
youtube.com/watch?v=yxYnZNIUoDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

apologize for what?
sort yourselves out fucking low iq subhumans

Funny how Ukranians were better off before Nuland's Nazis took over, huh?

There are people on Sup Forums who still unironically think the Russia did no wrong...

>nazis
kek those are western controlled faggots at best and corrupt fucks.Plus he is doing the nazi salute all wrong ya dumbfuck.

im sorry you are a shithole Ukraine

NO

>Nazis took over
Huh? And Tyahnybok is not a nazi, he studied in jewish school and denounced Hitler for Holocaust.

These guys are not Nazis either. Ignore the Wolfsangel and swastika flag and their worship of Stepan Bandera. They are obviously Bernie Sanders supporters!

Were these people nazis too?

youtube.com/watch?v=AV127gSoJxM

But they didn't take over Ukraine. There are plenty of nazis in russia, so is russia and russian government nazis?

Ukrainians deserve to suffer, since they basically have the mentality of niggers. They are the perfect definition of a term "white nigger". It's completely different from American white trash which is ten times more superior.

I work as a freelancer for a foreign company, so I don't give a flying fuck about our minimum wage. However, I should admit that it's pleasant to watch how some Ukrainians walk down the streets with grumpy hungry faces and old hags can afford to buy only one loaf of bread because her pension is only 45 fucking dollars. I really enjoy to the suffering of these animals (and I'm not even being edgy). Can't wait till our gas prices rise AGAIN in October.

No, just useful idiots.

The door to Russia is open. Just go.

>old hags
Those old hags didn't do anything to deserve it though.

Probably would be better off if you were still polish clay. Seriously, why the fuck did you guys break off?

The door to Poland is open, just go.

Oh, they didn't? So Viktor Yanukovych is still President? The Donbass is still loyal to Kiev? Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk are under Kiev's control? Geez, I must have been hallucinating these past few years!

Cossacks chimped out and allied with russia.

Is this a nazi? Is pic related a nazi? I wish nationalist would actually take over, they are all against the cucked EU.

Victoria Nuland is also Jewish. What's your point?

Other 3rd world countrys also starve why should we care? You have best land in Europe, resources and sea ports and yet still going backwards instead of using things that poland and ussr gave to you for free, im not even surpised that some regions wants to separate from this "country"

I despise Russians as well, but Ukrainians are generally inferior. There is a much bigger portion of Russians who are not retarded. Why would I want to go to Russia anyway?

To act like Porky could have come to power without Nazi street fighters on the Maidan is laughable. The Ukranian Constitution requires a 75% quorum to vote on impeachment, which Porky and Yats' junta did not have. They illegally removed a sitting president using Nazi thugs as their muscle. They have depended heavily upon Nazi fighters to do their dirty work of murdering Donbass citizens, and Azov doesn't hide their Nazi views. Everyone knows this. Even Nuland admitted it for God's sake!

youtube.com/watch?v=yxYnZNIUoDg

I think Russians should displace more of you,
because that would mean more Ukranian prostitutes and female slaves can be brought here and we can then displace the Turk genes even faster from our pool.

Ukranian sluts: 10/10

I know some ukrainians who work here (construction) and they work very hard and do a very good job.

Because you are always welcome here, brother.

Only after you send a mail bride

Who gives a fuck about them? The majority of these disgusting hags are Soviet trash. Just a portion of electorate. They do not deserve anything.

How is this our fault mykola

Starvation is Darwin's way of making you pay for your mistakes.

Go to western Europe pls we need more refugees like that are dealing with a REAL war

Azov is based as fuck

Only way of helping Ukraine is to have them cull half of theirs current government.Country is not getting better because people in power don't care for it getting better.

Augustus Nordic confirmed medniggers on suicide watch

I will apologize when 2 million of them leave my fucking country and go back to their 3rd world shithole

But how many Ukrainan qts? I could help on that.

>mfw you will never experience living in a comfy middle class American/British neighborhood and have to deal with white niggers. It's like living in Detroit, but worse.

Like russian expanisionism that is hurting the area? Ukraine, baltics are both affected by the bear. You argue like azov is a bad thing. It's litteraly everything Sup Forums preaches.

I have been there three times to get a wife but I have met only rejection. I am losing hope.

You are almost the same shithole desu. But only this week I heard two persons bragging how they went to Poland and made money on some shitty factory. You have to cancel visa programs ASAP. Imagine hearing their shitty surjik or shit-tier Russian with gross accent on a daily basis.

That's kinda pathetic desu.

Ukrainian women are a bunch of whores devoid of any morals. They will marry anything with dick and money. Stop lying.

I bet you're going to leave this country soon you hypocrite fuck.

>the same shihole
>over 2 million ukrainians migrated here
Good one desu.
Yeah and subhuman scum that your people are are sending most of their salary back home. Will literally crash our economy in few years.
I cant take two steps outside without hearing your garbage language.
Stay in your 3rd world and keep your animals on a leash.

Why would I?
My country is awesome. Yes it is full of low IQ human garabge and people that watch football and kill each other because they come from different part of town or cheer for a different team. Football fans, hobos, people that cant go without drinking for a week, thevies and kebabs should be gassed and this country would be heaven on Earth.

True

>Apologize.
For what? I'm enjoying.

t. upwork 6 $/hour nigger