"Augustus is described as having grey eyes and blonde hair"

"Augustus is described as having grey eyes and blonde hair"

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

medniggers on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

giveshare.org/babylon/racechange.html
stoa.org/diotima/anthology/wlgr/wlgr-romanlegal120.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake. All Roman Emperors and Pharaohs had Anglo genes.

/thread

>Imagine this level of delusions

>celt genes
Fixed.

WE

Nah yo da romans wuz black

Anglos were busy building human civilization while celt starved from potato famines.

Delusional nordcucks at it again

we meds are the sexiest people in the world

>we wuz Moors
This meme, and all the people who perpetuate it, have to end.

>moors are sub-saharans

Makes you feel a little bit uncomfortable Youssri?

WE

Unreliable sauce detected

So what?
Apparently romans liked to fuck blonde girls just like everyone else .It's perfectly reasonable to expect them to import blondes ,bone them and have blonde children.
Especialy the upper clas romans who could afford more slaves.
Same happened to upper clas of the ottomans.

WERE

SULTANS AND STUFF

19 roman emperors came from region of Serbia.

So no, they weren't blonde.

>people of serbia 2000 years ago= People of serbia today

Pretty much the same people.

Romans ever described us as prevalently dark haired, but with a healthy mix of other colors.

Same as today.

So no, majority of Serbs look pretty much the same Dinaric type we've always looked like.

Ima a med and i have green eyes, I also know plenty of people who have blue eyes and blond hair you dimwit

Who's really delusional though? No one is suggesting that all Romans were blonde and blue eyes, but it's a historical fact that a lot of the emperors were. It's pathetic how people can be blind to this fact.

I guess two thousand years from now, everyone in Sweden will be mudslimes and they will laugh at the thought that before them Sweden was inhibited by high IQ nords.

>mediterraneans can't be blond-

RIP the Hellenic Race
F

>Sweden was inhibited by high IQ nords
nords are not really high iq , Italy has the highest iq in europe

Northern Italy has had blonds for a long time. Saying that they are all celt rape babies is not true since there were Patrician families that were known for their blond hair. The Caesars were known for their blond hair during the Republic. If you want to be sure if a family is certainly Italian and not Celtic, then look at the Patricians or rquestrians (pleb nobility). I'm not saying that Romans were nords or Germans or anything like that. They're still their own group, but Blond hair was not unnatural, although uncommon in certain areas and clans

It's a bs source

>19 roman emperors
eastern roman, byzantine scum

Mm not really, there is no way Sweden, Norway, Britain and Germany wouldn't be higher if we got rid of our shitskin problems

he had SUB flavum, not flavum. he would have looked more like this

pretty cool

So what?
I'm Italian and I have blonde hair and green eyes

Do you realice that the stereotype you got about us(greasy, olive dark skinned, short and ugly) is mostly FALSE?

I mean. Most Italian people are white.
Mednigger isn't Even an insult. Mediterranean is not even a real race.

Italy is not Sicily you fucking idiots, and even in Sicily non-mixed people are the majority

You need to stop your irrational bias against Italian people.

Rome imported so many slaves they displaced the native genetics

Nope, not just eastern roman.

Both.

Blonde hair in Rome was a sign of a prostitute.

>In ancient Rome, blond hair was initially considered to be a symbol of a prostitute, and these women were required to bleach their hair blond or wear blond wigs.

Sub flavum means "under blond" as in just under blond. that is brown hair. Dirty Blond is more blond than that. OP's pic is indeed accurate since what you show would be described as brown by Romans. Sub flavum is more of a sandy blond, or a blond with some red in it "srawberry blond" not platnium which is truest blond. Octavians had RED HAIR and were called "rufus" because of it. OPs pic has Augustus with blond hair with some red in it. Which is sub flavum. Not blond, but REALLY close, as in "just under blond". This is called "just under blond" with this woman. SHe has other color streaks in her hair.

>I'm Italian
Show flag bambino

100 years from now when there is no single nordcuck left they will still claim glorious viking and roman emperorship heritage and shit, WE WUZ ROMANZ KANG

I wasn't saying the natives were blonde

What delusions, the source is from Roman historians.

Wrong. Roman prostitutes wore blonde and red wigs to look more like the women of Gaul because it was considered exotic and beautiful at the time. Stop being sneaky mr sneak sneak

Who cares? Whoa, like, some Ancient Romans had dark features while others had light features... exactly like today. Groundbreaking.

Italians dyed their hair to look like the God Emperors. Pleb you model yourselves after the elite not the whores and strangers

George Washington wuz a Nord

Abraham Lincoln was a Nord

Theodore Roosevelt wuz Nordic

they don't tell u about this

Source?

102 IQ is still retarded in my eyes.

>Unreliable sauce detected
You mean Pliny the Elder, AKA a Roman historian who was born shortly after Augustus died?

>burger edumucationz

SWEDE, you just parrot that because it's fucking narrative on Kike's Geographic map of the nigger world. youd reject 2 =2 = 4 if it wasn't part of the narritive. But does your narrative make any sense with the Romans? NO

Probably referring to others like Malala or the fact that the person that put the list together is using the description of Caligula dressing up like Zeus wearing a gold beard

Bunch of kids in here. Yes, royalty and high caste citizens were blonde/redhead. Only the peasants mixed, which is why they have alot of negro/Arab blood (before and after conquests).

look, another swedecuck. Watch out to your right, your wife is fucking jamal and you want to talk about racial purity on the internets

Post source

I meant 2 + 2= 4

Plz elaborate

You have very odd sentence structure

And what about Julius?

You can get an answer when you get quint sevens.

I don't see why Malalas would be considered necessarily unreliable. Sure he was writing around 550 AD but there is no reason to assume his descriptions are incorrect.

I'm from Gotland, it's 98% Swedish and 1% Finnish, remaining 1% are European foreigners. Nice try though.

You're a Turk or Greek living in Germany aren't you? Don't you feel ashamed? What kind of "man" doesn't even live in his own country? lol brobro bro you should be ashamed bro absolutely pathetic bro

Mostly bald. "Caesar" is a joke, which means "a fine head of hair"

I too have a disdain for plebs even though I am a snownigger barbarian

He is described in most sources as being tall and somewhat dark ( dark hair and probably dark eyes), and he always went clean shaven

>BELEIVING SENATORIAL REVISIONISTS
CAESAR HAD A FULL HEAD OF HAIR. It was a CLASSIC insult to lie and say your enemy was bald. EVERYONE DOES THAT.

>snow nigger barbarian
no just nigger

Are you implying that Augustus was the descendant of some dumbass Gallic slave girl?

>north africa during the times of the roman empire
>black
>arab

No. They were mostly europeans.

i am half spanish and half german, fag.

Divisiveness is for cucks, look how iran shia is the most powerfull force in the middle east now being only 10% of muslim world. Its because its centralized, they arent like sunnis without central authority and thats why they dominate

>>BELEIVING SENATORIAL REVISIONISTS
Well Caesar certainly didn't have black eyes as they described. Most likely he had the same blue-grey eyes which were prevalent in his family.

>no just nigger
Hmm there are no niggers where I live though. Your country has the most niggers in all of the western world, pretty crazy huh

op is right there's literally only niggers here
im like the only white guy i ever seen in my entire life

>Divisiveness is for cucks
So why do you post anti-Nord shit then hombre?

The hatred and immorality the Gauls have for their fellow man steeped in their thin and disgusting blood. Thinking Julius Caesar would chose someone with CORRUPT LINEAGE as his heir.

LEAF. The ONLY people who say he was bald were SENATORS. KNOW YOUR SOURCES.

Divide-and-conquer Nordcuck we-wuzzers are at it again. Sage.

I completely agree with you.

>anything that contradicts my preconceived notions and hurts my feelings is a bs source

They were actually semites for the most part, due to Chartiginian colonisation

Look at IQ rates over the last 20 years. Immigration has dropped it for our statistics. Ethnic Swedes has an average of over 103 at least

Phoenicians ≠ Semites

>3
because its the swedes always calling others literal niggers

Same with Norway. It peaked at around 103 in the early 90s, then started to drop as a result of immigration.
It's even worse for Germany. They went from 105 to 100 in a generation.

no it's not, unless they are actual niggers

also everyone bullies us so we get very defensive

i fail to see how romans were nordcucks if they get skin cancer after 5 minutes of sun exposure.same as ancient egypt

giveshare.org/babylon/racechange.html

666 MARK OF THE BEAST. NIGGERS ARE BEASTS. YOU LIVE AROUND NIGGERS COMFIRMED

>immigration lowering averages
every other european nation suffered from this though, buddy

Wrong.

The tradition existed long before any kind of mass slaves from Gaul or any other region were taken

does anyone really give a fuck about the roman emperor genetics? how insecure do you have to be

the genetics of roman era merchants and bankers should be your interest, suspect they arent in as much question

At least its slowing down, now we have to start reversing it and throw unwelcome apes out to save our civilisations

you know the west has been thoroughly feminized when men find themselves most concerned about the physical appearance of other men and have heated arguments over it on the internet

The Italonigger thinking he is a roman anecestor, which was a germanic empire. kek

stoa.org/diotima/anthology/wlgr/wlgr-romanlegal120.shtml

WE

You also see the same pattern in the US. Notice the white, mostly Germanic/Nordic/Anglo states in the midwest/northwest and New England.

I am well aware of that sad fact. We have taken in most per capita though so it hurts us the most

wait
how can i be a roman ancestor?
did i travel back in time at some point and squirted in ancient pussies ?

lul talk about unreliable sources

Those are Alexandiran Cultists. DONT COUNT.
Only half niggers joined Egyptian cults. taht pic related. Mosaics in Italy, like Pompey obviously show WHITE people

I always found it bizarre that you cucks have to resort to a negro shaped head for the nords that has no basis in reality.
It's a much more common look for dark Meds.

Demographics map for reference

not gonna lie I thought Alaska would be higher

when I was last in sweden back in the mid 2000s, the capital was a glorious sea of tall good looking blonde women

id have stayed longer if there was more sunlight in winter

wonder what it looks like now