Reminder that Stefan Molyneux, PJW, and Lauren Southern are unemployed losers living off handouts

Reminder that Stefan Molyneux, PJW, and Lauren Southern are unemployed losers living off handouts.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501322071088/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1502135329477/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/
youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are self employed

>self employed
>entire existence is predicated on repeating pol memes back to pol
>talks about being le traditional conservative values
>displays none of these values
>entire life is funded by NEETbux

>makes 500k a year for making a few 10 minutes videos
>"employed"

This

They are providing service which people are happy to pay for.

why don't ancaps cut their fingernails?

Beta orbitors like yourself are the only ones willing to pay these e-beggars you delusional fingol.

They are self employed, end off.

it's not respectable, but it's still something that brings in that cash monaay

They're legally self employed
>tfw make 7k a month playing vidya gaems on twitch

> makes 500k a year doing something easy that he enjoys doing

You're just jealous that you didn't think of it first.

she is to dumb to realize her glaring hypocrisy

>500k
lmfao no

So what?

They are glorified beggars. They are "self employed" the same way the guy on the corner of the street begging for change is self employed. E-celebs provide nothing of value to society with the exception of Dr Peterson.

I'm with you OP. Let's see how these faggots manage in the real world.

It's called supply and demand you retard. There is enough demand for their product for them to be self-employed by producing content.

No one cares about you so there is no demand for your products. Therefore you can't be self-employed.

Why are leftist so retarded? Why are you raiding Sup Forums with this stupid shit?
Where exactly did this ''Suzy'' (literally who?) ask that the government should pay her 10 dollars an hour?
How is asking for support and donations in any way similar to wanting to raise minimum wage?

Welcome to the real world, there are predatory people who will sell you snake oil.

Molymeme is not making any money,
videos get banned,
book doesn't sell, no chance to pay the load he took to print that shitty piece of crap

>MOLYMEME ON SUICIDE WATCH

OMG NO ONE IS PAYING THEM A WAGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes but they don't work, just shitpost.

This is a crypto-kike shill pushing the cute meme. The sister has no message to give, and couldn't give less of a shit about what's happening in the world. Meanwhile you attack Lauren, who actually manages to reach the younger generation and for what? Because a LARP flag says she's not pretty enough?

Why don't they have real (((jobs)))

Relax boogie you still cool. Now run along.

Someones pissed that Lauren ain't working for (((them))) anymore

Value? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DETERMINE VALUE?

FUCK MCD FOOD. FUCK MCD WORKERS.
Stop talking about shit you got no fucking clue about.

nigga colinslaststand maeks 40k per video off patreon and he doesn't even get 30,000 views

The only unemployed loser I pay to be an unemployed loser is Sam Hyde, and he does a pretty good job at it.

suck a kangaroo dick.

>Im mad because I have to bust my ass off to make 12 an hour
Dont worry, OP, Im still working my up from wage labor. We can all make it, brah, stop wasting your time spiting people.

Your turbo shitposting leads me to believe you are the one who is russled, Jimmy.

>unemployed losers
>living off handouts.
You can actually be one without the other. Pretty much everyone lives off handouts if you define it that way. These people get money for the services they provide. I'm quite sure they would eventually lose their income if they stopped entertaining people.

They both look like total sluts

this is a quality shill thread I'm bumping

My mom said Ill always be a poor loser if I spend all my time calling minorities racial slurs on the internet. Ill show that bitch.

Who is the one in the middle?

Okay, create an entertaining channel on YouTube and quit your job.

Lauren just seems like such a pleasant person.

You obviously shouldn't take economic advice from a woman.

>be person of color
>provide the service of existing
>get paid for your service

Do they take from others using force?

Jealous?

So some kike journalist gets money from subscription fees and ad revenue and this is legitimate.
But the moment your source of revenue is mostly donations, then that's no longer legitimate?
Hmm, really makes my meninges tingle.

People pay for weirder things.

>using reaction gifs

Fuck off back to the_donald you fucking faggot.

I wonder why Lauren's sister is single.
She should have young cock linking up and down the street for her.
Clearly she pushes young men away, for whatever reason.

dyke?

Stefan provides nothing of value ?
Pretty sure he red pilled more people in a month than you did in a lifetime.
Hes spitting out alot of informative content and he does call-in shows where he helps retarded people.
Lauren is more of an e-begger since her content is copy paste of what everyone else is doing on YT.

Yes. By shill logic it is more honorable if you work for a multi-national megakike corporation where 80% of the value of your labor is leeched off onto Mr. Goldberg's off-shore bank account than it is honorable to work directly for the people who want to pay you for your work.

Half the people here apparently don't even understand the concept of employment. SAD!

>Lauren is more of an e-begger since her content is copy paste of what everyone else is doing on YT.
She looks pretty while doing so. There's nothing wrong with that. Otherwise most actresses and all models would qualify as e-beggers.

lmao, no coiner

Isn't she actually with some austrian generation identitaire head?

The guy you are responding to is a shill. Here is more of his work:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501322071088/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1502135329477/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/

>they make a product
>get paid for it
Indeed thats what employment is

she's not dating him, but you know that don't you?

I wonder if it actually is a single person. What does he get out of it? So much energy just wasted.

(((Unemployed)))

Cool story faggot

I remember seeing this bitch being terrible at Dark Souls 3. Literally one of the worst players ever, I didn't even know High Lord Wolnir could summon those big Carthus skeletons till I saw her struggle on that fight.

Bwahahahahahahah.
>"What a bunch of losers asking for handouts. Please help me make fun of these losers by giving me handouts"-Her

>come into thread that mentions Lauren Southern in a negative light
>finntismo right on cue calling people shills

Love it

Following internet drama is a full time job

Getting paid to play video games. It's somehow so absurd. I understand people paying lingerie models, since all red blooded men want to watch scantly clothed women, but why do people pay for some chick to play video games?

Stripper looks pretty whiles shes doing what everyone else is doing but Im not giving her money for it.
Actresses dont qualify because they are hired on concract and they have union. Lauren says give me money and I will probably make videos of me looking pretty and repeating talking point that everyone covered already.
Literally apples and oranges, my Suomi friend.

Not hating on her, shes a totally a waifu material but >this thread

>They make a product

They haven't made shit. They stole everything from us. Everything these E-celebs dish out was made here. It's like us making a meme and then someone else making tee shirts with said memes.

Kekistani flag? Made here, sold on Amazon, bought by Redditors.

Ebola Chan? Made here, stolen by cosplay whores with narcissism issues.

I'd look at it less like "They're playing video games" and more as "They're providing entertainment", why do people watch tv shows?

gf simulator

True, no way in hell the $900,000 he withdrew in Bitcoin would cover that. Bad investment? Maybe. That's ok as he still has around 320 buttcoins in his public wallet. I think he'll be ok.

You have 10 minutes to find a video where the person tells women to stop being sluts and become housewives for their own good that has more views than this

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

No fucking way.

>buttcoin
off yourself, nocoiner

Laura Southern was on Blacked.com? Holy shit.

I doubt she's "single." Probably kisses, fucks, and hangs out with guys, but doesn't call it dating. You know, the "I'm not ready for a relationship" types.

I mean, she IS a raver.

Kind of hard to do since YouTube has been going around disabling view counts and comments etc for videos like these. I'm surprised that one hasn't been hit yet, must be pretty tame.

I guess it's similar to reality tv or something like that. If I were to watch people play video games, I would watch someone who's exceptionally good at it. It'd be like watching an athlete. I wonder if there are any twitch channels where people can watch some random girl be average at high jump or at thrrowing a javelin. I think that would be comparable to these gamer girls.

Reminder Hillary and Obama are unemployed losers living off handouts.

Reddit called.... they don't want you back.

>The sister has no message to give, and couldn't give less of a shit about what's happening in the world.

She's a woman, she should not be involved in politics in the first place. They're too emotionally-driven and volatile.

True you caught me. I'm not mad at the game just I didn't play. ;-) pretty rad if you ask me.

I guess authors are NEETs too? After all they get paid for just writing a few pages and then just sitting on their asses

Im not a big fan of these e celebs but providing content and propaganda for a movement that sways normies isnt exactly doing nothing

The girl on the right is Suzy in OP's pic.

Literally every Stefan's vid about women isues, everytime woman calls in he tells her this. Couple weeks ago woman called in saying her friend fucks 20 guys a month and he went on for how girls need to stop being sluts for next 30 minutes.

People that work are losers

And who is a 13-19 year old girl more likely to listen to on this subject? A creepy old bald man or Lauren?

not an argument

Authors at least have integrity and think up most of their material.

Lauren merely goes after low-hanging fruit. She doesn't do shit.

Here's a massive red pill for everyone here.

We don't need Lauren's name, face, or even mention here. In fact, any YouTuber. They simply regurgitate shit we already know. By that definition, any videos of them shared on Sup Forums is by definition, shilling.

Give me a YouTuber that says something we don't know, or reveals the cure for cancer, and we'll talk, otherwise, anyone shared on Sup Forums is a shill.

what did he mean by this?

>providing a service and receiving voluntary donations and payment from the likes of YouTube is exactly the same as begging for gibs when you have nothing to offer

Absolutely fascinating.

You may know that stuff but others don't

Not everyone of the voting public lurks on Sup Forums

Dont hate the game