ALEX JONES ADMITS WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL

Looks like redpilling those InfoWars reporters at Charlottesville wasn't in vain.. What have you unleashed, Sup Forums..?

altright.com/2017/09/05/alex-jones-caves-and-finally-admits-white-genocide-is-real/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZCcvHRLGwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's been shot few hours ago. He's dead.

Yeah.. I don't think so buddy

They shouldn't be writing this kind of character analyses, he's just going to take it the wrong way and do the opposite.

Just so long as he doesn't name the Jew.

Assange emboldened a lot of people on the subject. You all are going to laugh at me but I think in the long run Charlottesville is going to be seen as the breaking of the dam. Despite what the (((media))) portrays, talk to the average white person -- especially outside the numale urban areas and you'll see most of them are very sympathetic to white nationalism if not outright supportive.

Also, reminder for those of you who weren't here yesterday:

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOUR MEMES, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

DO YOUR PART

AJ blatantly lurks Sup Forums. Last Saturday's show had him call the Charlottesville alt-right "GLOW-IN-THE-DARK CIA.... u-undesirables"

Alex has an asian adopted sister, and friends of virtually every race on earth. That being said, he sees what we see: the intentional and genocidal targeting of whites by the globalists in an attempt to dumb us down and brown us up and in the process attempt to make us wholly powerless and subservient to them. Compared to pol, Alex is PC, but even he sees and speaks the truth of this.

I've been saying this since Charlottesville, the organizers of United the Right need to hold a private rally at a crowdfunded stadium or hall -- have an organized police barrier and controlled entry with the main purpose being to let them give their speeches about 14 without 88, the positive identitarian message they planned to give at the original rally. Video the shit out of it and post it all over the web so the masses can see white advocacy is viable and disciplined.

>implying gentioli wasnt putting it about as a roman councillor for years

"PIECE OF SHIT AGREES WATER IS WET"

Oh wow we're saved. Just the image we need to help. :|

>He doesn't like Alex Jones

Fuck off and die, you globalist scum.

Jones IS globalist scum, retard. How do you think he "got past" the guards and the security systems to get that Grove footage. Man, you're stupid.

Everyone who posts on his site is put on a shit list for sure.

>Implying Jones isn't societies great savior who will free us from Globalist control

Looks like the fluoride has calcified your pineal gland, friend.

So glad you're being facetious, was starting to worry about Sup Forums.

For those who don't know, Jones is a gatekeeper..and he hates you.

I can confirm this. I live in the amazing state of PA. Get away from Shittsburgh and Niggerdelphia and anyone you meet that's white is very aware of white genocide and is supportive of white nationalism

If Alex jones believes in it maybe it's time to examine my own worldview

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice slide you got going on against this thread don't mind if I just park myself here for a little while.

refugee status when ?

soon.

altright.com :(

the 4th reich is coming soon brothers. Begin to train if you havent yet, we have a lot of work to do

This. Anything that fat lunatic believes in cannot be true

Do you know who these people are ?

Aussies in their natural habitat

He didn't "admit" anything, he constantly talks about the refugee crisis and the destruction of europe

You've crossed the line Alex.
Bad move.

You never kill the gatekeeper of the cesspool.
Look what happened after Qaddafi.

This. I received a "suggestion" on FB last night on my newsfeed that I "follow" Suckerfuck.

If this guy really does decide to run for president, he's been building his followers for years, and the Facebook "trending" section will be filled with nothing but negative garbage about his opposition. A LOT of normies get their news from Facebook. There is a lot of potential for abuse here. It would be like us only having CNN for a news outlet, and Don Lemon decided to run for president.

AJ was the real deal over a decade before Sup Forums existed

He calls them the globalist elites and corporations. We call them the jews. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but regardless he's right about some things.

>water is turnin' the freakin' frogs gay
People laugh at this one, but the excrement of people who take hormones like from Birth Control end up putting xenoestrogens into our water supply.
>fluoride
It seems the populace doesn't get enough Vitamins in their diet, we better put vitamins into our water supply.

what? you actually take him seriously?

go back to the_donald retard

Good goy: 1 zuckbuck 4 u

youtube.com/watch?v=YZCcvHRLGwc

I saw this too, he's been browsing Sup Forums.
He's a good lad, the madman might well save your country.

To be fair the day he names the jew is the day he gets shut down forever.

>Gentileoni