South Korean Anons

How are you lads holding up? What's the national feeling there at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm5fg_tk5wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same shit different day, nothing's happening

this, people probably won't care until other countries pull back their people

I hope they drop a nuke there. Wipe that shithole once and for all and end the kpop degeneracy.

Ambivalence.

but south korea's one of the most conservative countries in the world and kpop is just a capitalization on american pop trends
>burger education

Holding up from what?

>conservative
No, it is a shithole run by feminists.
Also, why did some leftist cuck get elected in the first place? Why are your citizens protesting THAAD?

The Tension.

What do you even do in SK besides work and drink?

South Korea is many things but a shithole it is not. Objectively one of the most developed, industrious, technologically advanced nations in Asia.

Looks like they dont give a fuck, hows this even happening?

>mfw the US knows they can't pull back their people before attacking because they don't want to tip off Moon
>mfw Shinzo Abe knows about what's coming before we do

welp

>south korea's one of the most conservative countries in the world

Yeah that's why anyone under 30 is a screaming leftist, especially the women who are also extreme feminists

Hope so! But with all the moves don't you see the removal of Kim and collapse of the regime as an inevitability now? Especially with China and Russia on board to deal with it.

Say this all goes smoothly and the Kim regime is gone. Do you have high hopes for a reunified Korea?

>yet another ancap who doesn't know shit about the world
shocker

he's like the asian trudeau.

>No, it is a shithole run by feminists.
lol

>Also, why did some leftist cuck get elected in the first place?
despite being "leftist" Moon stands to the right the West on just about everything

>Why are your citizens protesting THAAD?
because it's aggravating China to the point where it hurts the economy and the terms got changed once Trump took office mostly

>Also, why did some leftist cuck get elected in the first place

To be fair, Moon only got 41% of the vote. But you're right, it is objectively in the shitter.

This idea that Korea is some conservative paradise is outdated and reflects what Korea actually was like in the 1980s and early 90s

What tension?

Is that you Moon? I had no idea your English was this good, you should make speeches in English more.

How do you feel about best korea ?

Not much, it's D.Va land.

The northern neighbor on the other hand....

It's a communist/feudalist shithole, what kind of stupid question is that?

>Hope so! But with all the moves don't you see the removal of Kim and collapse of the regime as an inevitability now?
no

> Especially with China and Russia on board to deal with it.
On board is putting it a bit strongly, I genuinely do not believe we will see anything worse than sanctions
China really wants to keep Kim in power because if NK collapses they have to deal with tons of NK refugees and a probable US/SK occupation of the north which is the last thing they want

>Say this all goes smoothly and the Kim regime is gone. Do you have high hopes for a reunified Korea?
if by some miracle the Kim regime is removed (unlikely) and another military figure with similar interests doesn't fill his spot or a chaotic power vacuum forms (unlikely), then yes, reunification is a possibility

I think the much more probable path to reunification will be waiting about 70-100 years for NK to get itself on its feet economically and socially and then being able to reunite without losing face

the most eyebrow-raising recent event in my opinion is the involvement of Japan; while the US, China, and Russia are certainly not going to do anything, Japan seems a little more likely to

turn your proxy off, you clearly aren't from south korea

megalians are a bigger joke than radical tumblrites are in america while making up an even smaller portion of the population

Are you scared of the Artillery bursting in the night ?

>developed, industrious, technologically advanced nations in Asia
Yep, those samsung exploding IEDs sure are technologically advanced. Also to mention the mall that collapsed due to shit tier engineering and the countless amounts of tech copying from actual advanced nations such as Germany, Japan, and the US.

>Women of the country and youth are retarded (no surprise since they can't do anything but study STEM shit all day every day)
>Vote in a literal Nork commie sympathizer
Good job retards.

>I think the much more probable path to reunification will be waiting about 70-100 years for NK to get itself on its feet economically and socially and then being able to reunite without losing face

Yeah, that's not going to happen. One of two things will:

1) A US attack on North Korea soon (북폭) that will destroy North Korea
2) Peaceful, communist-led unification over the long term (적화통일)

not the guy you are replying to, but no one here aside from foreigners is

Can you explain han?

Fuck Central Asians and huff glue, duh.

why dont you guys fear kim ?

can a south korean visit north korea ? or is it forbidden

fpbp

A happening will inevitably happen, but it isn't now.

What else does Ireland do? Beat women?

>1) A US attack on North Korea soon (북폭) that will destroy North Korea
US isn't attacking NK you goon

>2) Peaceful, communist-led unification over the long term (적화통일)
There is no way in hell a communist-led unification will ever take place, NK is far, far, far too far behind developmentally to ever have the upper hand; any unification effort will have the ball firmly in the court of the south

honestly the current and future youth generations care less and less about reunification; it'd just be a huge tax burden and the sense of brotherhood is lost on them meaning that reunification isn't an inevitability in any way

It's illegal. Unless you have special permission.

What do you Korean anons think of North Korean defectors in South Korea?
Is unification possible in the future?
Do you consider yourselves genetically same with the North Koreans?
Is the language mutually intelligible?

Thank you in advance.

Why isn't it now? If every moment is now then surely a happening will happen during one of these nows?

South koreans can technically visit north korea, but it is a bad idea since you'll be seen as a traitor in the south and probably get tortured, killed or sent to labor camps in the north. No one spends time worrying about them though because it has more or less been like this for the past 50 years

What else does the US do? Shit in marts?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm5fg_tk5wA

>any unification effort will have the ball firmly in the court of the south

Do tell me more. You may not be interested in unification, but unification is definitely interested in you.

Yeah, go shit in a mart.

just worshiping K-pop girls while not being worried about fat pussy in the north who only talk big

Kim didnt have nuclear weapons 50 years ago tho

does kim hate more south korea or usa ?

how is kims relationship to South Korea ? does he want to reunite ? or is his goal to kill the south ?

because i cant hear him making any threats against south korea, hes only making threats agains usa at the moment

>north korea torturing someone who tried to escape north korea
Not sure what you want us to say?

whatever you want really, Seoul's easily one of the most happening cities on the planet

>defectors
a better translation is refugee, the connotation is more accurate

>unification
>Do you consider yourselves genetically same with the North Koreans?
nobody really cares about genetically; the older generation sees the north as a brother that has lost its way while the younger generations see NK more like the rest of the world does

>language
it's mostly the same, maybe 5% difference overall?

>mfw an ancap is retarded around me

The nuclear issue makes it pressing to me. I am not sure any of the regional powers can tolerate a nuclear armed North Korea and the potential environmental fallout from the collapse of their mountain facility (which Chinese scientists are warning is a significant possibility) makes intervention a necessity on the agenda. Refugees are better than radioactive fallout.

>NK is far, far, far too far behind developmentally to ever have the upper hand

Who has the nukes?

Who regularly attacks and kills whose citizens without serious retaliation?

Who gives who money?

Who is more afraid of who?

Who has politicians sympathetic to the agenda of the rival state in their government?

>no arguments
>use adhom
Wow what did I expect from a burger

He wants to unify it under his own reign of course.

I didn't mean people were scared of nuclear weapons, but we've technically been in war since the korean war "ended" in an armistice. Worrying about a war that may or may not come for that long just desensitizes people I think

Why did everyone love that Gangum Style song? It sucked.

South Korea is basically a target. USA is the shield protecting them. North Korea doesn't have to make any threats toward South Korea because they know without the US protecting them they would get nuked and nobody could do anything about it.

Maybe we should allow SK to develop nukes independently.

man, nothing gets you guys going. do asians not crave happenings?

>does he want to reunite ? or is his goal to kill the south ?

His goal is some face-saving bullshit that looks like the reunification of equals long divided by the American and Japanese imperialists blah blah blah but actually means him and his family ruling all Korea.

And he will ultimately get what he wants if something doesn't happen. Because South Korea's trump cards are 1) US support and 2) military superiority. They're going to lose one or both of these advantages and possibly sooner than most people think is possible.

Why dont you guys just surrender and let him reign ?

Maybe he would be a good leader, not so aggressive and provocative like he is now

Imagine being stuck in a HAPPENING thread for 50 years, that is how living in south korea has been

because fuck communism

Because gook collaborators kept on F5ing the vid for the view counts. Normies then saw it and liked it because their tastes are shit.

Hope things go ok!

Also, thoughts on Laboum?

>Why dont you guys just surrender and let him reign ?

GOOD IDEA :D:D:D:D

>Do tell me more. You may not be interested in unification, but unification is definitely interested in you.
I'm not sure what you mean by this
Kim CANNOT unite with the south with north korea in its present condition without 100% facing a revolt when the people see how wealthy the south is (average income is like 40x as much) and how high the quality of living is and that 주체 (north korean ideology/religion centered on Kim family) is just a lie to keep their family comfortable and in power

south korea has less and less of an interest in reunification as times goes on... the primary impetus currently for motivation are the feelings of the older generation, but as those began to cycle out of politics it just becomes a more and more costly humanitarian effort devoid of any real benefits

>Who has the nukes?
america

>Who regularly attacks and kills whose citizens without serious retaliation?
>regularly attacks
lol

>Who gives who money?
humanitarian aid is not a ransom

>Who is more afraid of who?
Kim is much more afraid of the south
the north korean people don't really fear the south probably, but the south do not fear the north at all

Hmm

Is kim a nice person or is he really that Evil ?

Like I've heard he has killed his brother or something, because he is always smiling and seems so nice

I do have to wonder about that, I mean with the Cult Bitch President and all. Very troubling.
>needs a bit more colonization
Perhaps the Japs could straighten Korea out a couple more degrees.

who is that guy

korean dont worry about bullshit like this. for korean this is everyday sort of shit so we do not think there will be nukes dropped.

I didn't know Elon Musk had an Asian Clone

>Norks with weapons SK could have easily had yesterday
>SK doing drills like they are important
>NK says special derrivery for USA not SK
>Trump only has time for Abe
SK BTFO.

Ideology in SK literally = no war, "muh louis vuitton"
If Fat Boy Mark II lands in SK, I'm part of 100% fatalities, not "dead within weeks."
What do SK?

>mfw it turns out Trump and Xi made a deal to remove Kim.
>China and the US attack NK in sometime between 7th and 9th Sept.
>Overwhelming conventional firepower. Pyongyang completely flattened. Nuclear capability effectively destroyed. NK army collapses into chaos. Superior Chinese army overrun the North. Kim gets a stick up the ass.
>Chinese install new puppet regime completely subservient to China.
>NK de-Kimmed, over time and under Chinese tutelage, NK becomes prosperous.
>Eventual reunification.
>USA pulls forces out of Korea.
>Retreats into isolationism.
>Everyone lives happily ever after.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums. And screencap this.

What is HAN? Is there a reason you're avoiding answering this question?
also, I think you're lying about reunification. Every Korean I've met longs for their estranged families in the north.

All media that leaves DRPK is heavily monitored and regulated by the north korean government, I doubt they'd let pictures of him not looking his best out.

>Kim CANNOT unite with the south with north korea in its present condition without 100% facing a revolt when the people see how wealthy the south is (average income is like 40x as much) and how high the quality of living is

Not really. He will give them the spoils of war. He will remind them of the fact that South Korea acquiesced to US and UN sanctions on their country, and will encourage them to see South Koreans as race-traitor whores, who collaborated with foreign powers including Japan to strangle their relatively independent Korean state.

North Koreans will basically say "great" and accept their piece of the pie. Samsung and all of the other chaebols will be looted, and leftist South Koreans will be desperately furnishing their credentials and exaggerating their "patriotic" lifestory of resistance to the evil capitalist ruling class and pull up Facebook photos of them holding candles and shouting slogans against Park and Saenuridang

wtf is han, you need to be more specific

There also was a Video where he was crying at a concert.. so he doesnt seem so hard, maybe its all show because he has to step in the shoes of his father and has to do a good job

endless suffering. got it.

Why would the Chinese do this

>live in alabama
>shitload of koreans live near me
>all christians
>all traditional and conservative
>all openly hate niggers
>all really fucking friendly and having me over for dinner
those little bastards convinced me to learn Korean. Seriously why the fuck are Koreans so friendly to whites? Is this just what asian immigrants do?

I believe he is referring to 恨

I don't think he still cares about unifying at point.

Are you even native Korean? The fact you don't know what Han is, is highly suspect. I don't think your COC will appreciate you larping.

The chinks don't want that, they want a buffer zone between them and the democratic SK.

this is a pretty ideal outcome, the main worry is that north korea retaliates too quickly (and this is a very valid worry, capable of dealing immense damage to south korea and japan)

>Not really. He will give them the spoils of war
>unironically implying north korea will not only win a war against south korea but win in a manner so convincing as to obtain spoils of war
what
what

There are like a million concepts in Korean that are pronounced Han

Shout out to all the Koreans itt.

We Germans feel with you, being a once divided nation. I hope through some sort of miracle, you can have the same wall opening moment as we do, I wish you the best of luck

Not him but it's a bunch of different things.

1) The North Korea/South Korea "tension" has been going on for over 60 years now. After 60 years of threats, it's just old.

2) The whole "North Korea has nukes" things has been going on for over 20 years now. Again, it's old news, you can't keep a "scare" like that for a long time, it just doesn't work.

3) A lot of Koreans see North Korea as their brother and technically that's true, a lot of Koreans have relatives over the border and they even sometimes allow visitation for the older generation who want to see their family again.

4) Reunification is what most people from both Koreas want. The leadership is pretty happy in keeping the status quo (especially the North Korean leadership, who live like kings). North Korea really has nothing to gain in nuking South Korea or anyone for that matter and pretty much everything to lose.

Personally, my hope is that North Korea fucks up one of its nuke tests, blows themselves up, and South Korea cleans up the mess and takes shit over, but I'm just as happy staying separate. We really don't have a ton to gain reuniting with them. I mean, the refugees we get from North Korea right now really aren't super productive members of society. If anything, they're a burden because they're uneducated, unskilled, can barely speak South Korean Korean (it's basically another language for them), and don't understand basic shit like how to take a bus or how to eat at a restaurant.

i'm 1488, don't tempt me.

Yeh. You're not Korean.

clearly a foreigner
i think most Sup Forums users from korea are foreigners

well americans did save them from commies couple of times

The biggest problem with any military engagement is all the shit pointed at Seoul. I wonder if Trump could convince China to let us launch a nuclear weapon and take it all out. Seems to be the only way to guarantee the safety of the 25 million in Seoul
Why the fuck didn't you guys make Busan the capital?

1) North Korea and China too are more powerful than they were during the last war

2) North Korea and China fought the UN to a standstill last time: why shouldn't they do better today?

3) Isolationist and non-interventionist sentiment is stronger in the US today than it every has been, and fervour to fight wars on other continents to fight communism isn't what it was

What particular reason do you have to assume that a South Korean victory in a new war is inevitable?

Can you explain it to me then? I've always been fascinated by it and because of obvious language barriers have had trouble truely grasping it.

You see where I'm going with this.

remember, the norks are brainwashed to think we're all going to torture them and crap once we invade. we need tactical good will gestures. tactical gift baskets.

It is a trap. Do not learn the language.
Your learning Korean gives them big satisfaction.
Look in your Korean dictionary : 사대주의
You are prize for one Korean person to show to others and a prize for the Korean people
Anyway Korean women do not want you to speak Korean or be interested in the country.

Just kick out the americans and create robots, duh.

Miracle on the Han River 2 - Electric Boogaloo can happen after we ensure the safety of the southern koreans
I mean I'm not going to race mix, those bastards are just amazing to be around. I've never met anyone as friendly as them, half my phone contacts are in hangul now
Also too late I've been learning for half a year now

Yes. It's a shame because IMO if we westerners could better understand, it may help with diplomacy. It's like warring with muslims and never reading the Quran. Also, thank God for google translate!

How do native Koreans feel about the influx of christian mega churchs? Is Moon part of resisting that?

Christian churches here are associated with pro-US politics, so leftists including Moon tend to be hostile or at least ambivalent towards them.