Let's be honest here

Let's be honest here.

Despite the constant bashing of "men are boycotting marriage" around here, when you dig deeper, the only people talking about marriage boycott are men themselves. Here, on MGTOW groups, mensrights forums, etc. To me, it just sounds like a massive "hurr durr we taught the sluts a lesson, boys!" echochamber when in reality I see not asingle female but some bloggers and reporters talking about this.

In fact, I see most young women pretty happy with their freedom and their "empowerment". Yeah I have also met a few women approaching the wall which are freaking out, my ex-wife told me "I destroyed her life" for divorcing her ass in her early 30's without giving her any children and my current 26yo gf is starting to nag me with family plans, but I don't see any female mass hysteria happening, let alone any sort of collective reasoning leading to the idea that indeed, feminism fucked everything up and now the poor girls will be left alone to live with cats.

tl:dr where are the desperate women victims of the men's boycott on marriage? Is this all marriage boycott just an eco chamber for disgruntled unfuckable men?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2014/05/05/308955525/all-the-single-ladies-5-takeaways-about-unmarried-women-voters
unvis.it/npr.org/2014/05/05/308955525/all-the-single-ladies-5-takeaways-about-unmarried-women-voters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Divorce is literally a marriage boycott dumbo. It's a female preoccupation.

Tits or GTFO

If you have been keeping up to date for the past 5 years. When the media/researchers/communities refer to marriage boycotts, they refer to young, marriage-able men opting out of the possibility of getting married.

Can't post tits. She killed herselv because her boyfriend would not marry her.

>my ex-wife told me "I destroyed her life" for divorcing her ass in her early 30's without giving her any children.
So you took her best breeding years and kicked her on her arse after she hit the wall? You're quite the cunt aren't you.

Post your bitch tits, Bob.

Yes I did.

She shouldn't have been the ball buster she was.

Actually did it once here. Mods kicked me off to /bant/. Had my fun.

Should have let her go while she could breed healthy children.

You reek of estrogen.

This is just guessing.

There are a LOT more guys in their 20s, 30s and 40s backing away from marriage. Sure, children are great, but do you really want to marry a woman who wants to be a badly-behaved Kardashian...spending and bitching and bitching and spending?

Doing the short-term girlfriend thing is much easier and makes you much happier in the long run.

I've done traditional marriage, long-term live-in girlfriend, long-term live-apart, etc.

The best relationship is a 90-day fling, then move on. Let someone else handle all the baggage, fighting, alimony and child support payments.

Most relationships fail or continue in a very unhappy way. Don't fall for it.

I don't care what women do with their lives, if they feel "empowered" and "free", more power to them. If they fall into a spiral of depression after hitting 30 because no man will marry her, more power to them. The only thing that matters to me is whether or not having relationships and getting married is a wise decision for me in this day and age financially and emotionally. Until the state gets out of marriage and family affairs completely, the answer is a very strong "no", and even if they do, the answer will only change to a marginally less, but still very strong "no".

Right. I'm with you on that one.

But again, coming to my question. Where are all the desperate women? Why do people in these forums tend to think we are teaching someone a lesson? Women seem to be pretty OK generally with how things are...

Why are you surprised?
He's just adopting his national character by giving up.
Even better, he got rid of a roastie who couldn't wait, and by the sounds his line continue after he's gone.
Win-win!

>Is this all marriage boycott just an eco chamber for disgruntled unfuckable men?

Most of those people are old and divorced, you fucking idiot

we have daily threads on Sup Forums about this. And most people here are not old and divorced

>also implying that old and divorced doesn't also mean disgruntled and unfuckable

Yeah they're so unfuckable someone decided to marry them and have kids with them

It's sad, bud it's a consequence of 30 years of divorces.
What do you think?
Men just watched their parents divorce and witness their father being fucked beyond imagination, with no hope to remarry, if he didn't become a hobo, and didn't learn from that?

Yeah. Unfortunate timing for her, desu.

I personally learned from that. That is why I bailed out at the first crack on my own marriage. I saw too many friends of my farther get royally fucked as I was growing up.

We live in a time where women are working too many jobs and men are not working jobs that aid their rites of passage into manhood.

Men are missing rites of passage and are unable to be valuable assets to society and be good fathers and husbands. We would work mines, build character and hard personalities. We dealt with danger on a regular basis here in Wales.

That created men that women were happy to trust and be protected by. What we see now with feminism is a symptom of the lack of good father figures in society. Daughters of runaway fathers are the majority of feminists.

Women are missing that trust in men to protect them so now they are attempting to protect themselves and failing miserably. They are working jobs for financial stability. They are abandoning being mothers for careers. They are fucking blacks and chads because they are looking for father figured and only find it in the minimal alpha traits of jackasses and niggers. All this "brap brap" shit draws them in because its dumb confidence.

If we want to fix our women, we must fix ourselves. Forget this whole "fix all women" rhetoric. We must all focus on one woman each, our own women. Marry. Start a family. Be a hood father and make other women envy your wife. They will seek out other men like you and have good families. Our children need good fathers. Our women need good husbands. MGTOW is and should only ever be a temporary period in a man's life to reflect on what is wrong and work on it.

Get into relationships, many of them and fucking learn how to handle a woman. How not to spoil them too much, how to be romantic when needed, how to comfort her, how to assert your dominance, how to make her afraid of losing you. Learn through trial and error. And always... Wear protection.

Ya bro.. Noticed you said your new gf is 26 and starting to talk about senpai? There's the first hint of desperation..

Also, why you dating 26yo and not 36yo? Have you seen these ladies? They're fucking crazy.
Dated a 35 yo lady once--first date she starts crying and dumps her purse out on the table..

Society looks at them as undisirables

But women complain about "men these days" and "where have all the men gone?" constantly, OP. I've even had conversations where I am blamed for everything "men these days" do. In real life, Sup Forums, other internet sites, on and on.
People blame men that never had a choice in all this because it's easy and popular.

Bingo

It's hard to find a woman when they are already indoctrinated by the media. Oooh maybe there's an overweight one-eyed, one-legged Christian girl in a deserted church near me! Ooooohhh

God, kill me or help me.

>He's just adopting his national character by giving up.
lol
>Even better, he got rid of a roastie who couldn't wait.
Making a woman wait til past 30 to have kids is retarded logic. She was prob frustrated and likely a big reason why she was a bitch.

>That is why I bailed out at the first crack on my own marriage.
This is where most modern marriages fuck up. No one is willing to fix shit. because it is easier to just give up like everyone else. This is what you learned, to give up on fixing problems.

I'm with her because the is a nice girl. Smart, sweet, hot, a complete package. But she starts to sound desperate.

And I don't know, I don't go around selectively dating people of a certain profile, although I did went out with some girls my age and it def did not enjoy the whole thing. They seem to be somewhat bitter and insecure

bingo. this is what I was asking about. I fail to see these sort of complains online, except for clickbait articles and sassy blog posts.

And if you're not popular in this world, you're a loser.

It really is looking like I'm going to become a hermit with no family. I don't want that, but white women will no consider a non-tattooed, non-pierce white guy because I guess the media says I look too good. I ought to dress like a fag and be a creep, that's what ladies seem to like.

I see nothing but medicated women who are either childless past or have 9 kids when they hit 30. There is no happy medium.

All of them are medicated. They are unhappy because they are going against their own instincts, biology, and culture. They are, without a doubt, the least happy people on the planet and they drag everybody else down with them.

in a few more years when women start hopping off the cock carousel, they'll begin to take note

>implying women deserve any sort of effort.

you fucking beta blupilled cuck. We have to chase them, we have to put them in a fucking pedestal, we have to pull down the moon for them and when you get married and turn into bitches, we are supposed to "fix" things?

In what sort of fairytale do you live? Women these days deserve full equality. They will dump you at the first sign of weakness so why do we have to do any different?

Unfortunately the last girl I was with who was traditional in values was from a broken home, ex-convict drug dealing father and overweight...

The broken home & father were kept hidden for months which led to my getting rid of her. I could live with the weight as she was losing it fast, and was good looking.

>I fail to see these sort of complains online, except for clickbait articles and sassy blog posts
I have a hard time recounting these experiences since they are so evil that I'd rather forget them.
But I've faced these people head on before and you mention they exist in clickbait articles and sassy blog posts.
Yes, they exist there, but they also exist on Sup Forums, anonymous chat websites, facebook, twitter, everywhere. Real life too.
These people are 'normal' but weirdos at the same time. It's just that they defend women and shit on men, and so they don't face the stigma of being the salty weirdos people should see them as.
You should thank God in heaven you've never had to talk to these people for an extended period of time, OP.

I have this qt coworker that literally said to me she couldn't find a man to make baby with when another ex-coworker came to work with hers.
I barely managed to not explode telling her all that was wrong with her.
For starter, she rides the cock carousel as if it's just normal.
She's a fucking drug addict.
She's a compulsive being and will shout at every fucking thing that annoys her.
To tell you the truth, user, I'm fucking ashamed I had feelings for that thing at some point, when I didn't know better.
What a fucking waste.

they wouldnt feel it until everyone is doing it

they have to many options to get men

>be me
>join military
>meet and fall in love with military girl
>have kid
>get out of military
>wife resents this
>get in crazy good shape
>wife resents this
>spend all day with college girls that flirt with me
>wife resents this
>she is too exhausted from 8 hour day to do any fun things
>thinking about leaving her
>but she makes most of the money

May have to rejoin military to get free.

>2017
>falling for the "good girl"meme

sorry friend but you've been duped.

I have to be thankful.

I have only faced this on rather casual conversations.

But I do have some typical golden pills of older female relatives asking sorprised "where have all the good men gone"? I haven't had the stomach to tell them that men are simply looking after younger women.

Actually one of them, living in Rome, wanted to invite me for a weekend there she could introduce me to her pack of cougars. I still haven't taken that invitation.

>we are supposed to "fix" things?
You're BOTH meant to fix things.
>you fucking beta blupilled cuck.
the failed marriage user says to the married for over 10 years user.

>military girl
aside from the fact that it's embarrassing that women are even allowed in the military, I was also in and I'd never in a million years date, let alone marry any of the girls i knew while I was in.

>where are the desperate women victims of the men's boycott on marriage?

Maybe it just hasn't happened yet? The few articles I've seen regarding female panic were coming from women between 30-50 years old.

Generation X is now between 32-48 years old. Millennials are now between 26-31 years old. The average age of women of the combined generations is roughly 30. The panic should be increasing very rapidly in the coming years because we are just at the threshold.

She wasn't one of *those*.

also, obesity rates werent nearly as high as they are now, some 1/4 girls is a landwhale.

This didnt exist in our prents generation, all a guy had to do was not be super autistic and hed manage to get a decent girl.

the landwhale epidemic has made what used to be hb6 or 7's shoot up in demand.

Good observation.

dont you know awalt user?

Your wife probably resents you because you've got her out working like a man instead of staying home looking after your kid. Wtf is she even doing in the military?

don't forget the fact she should be crawling with insecurity as she sees her looks fade whilst hubby goes to a daily fuckfest of young slutty women.

>be married to essentially a child because you have to cook, clean and take care of a grown ass man.
>always have sex with the same old boring dick
>wash babies shit off and spend all your time and money on him/her
Or
>be single and fuck whoever you want including young guys with mommy issues.
>spend all money and time however you want

Is this even a question?

That too.

She signed up for it. Pretty much need 2 incomes here, and info provide/help around the house. It's no excuse to be bitter.

None of which has translated into her doing any working out. Instead, she buys me things like ice cream to "make me happy"

I agree with you entirely.

Then acknowledging this, why all the autism around here about feelings of retribution because women will realise that not getting married young was a mistake? Come on... men are avoiding marriage but they don't want to get married either!

Been in more than 10 years. Banged one military chick. She was about to final out in the morning. Never heard from her again.

Typical.

At least she is proactive.

French roastie detected....
Stick a baguette between your butt cheeks you whore

Jesus fuck you autistic brown loser, this woman is a Sup Forums meme.

Shits tough here but it is doable on one income. Makes for a happier family life. Forgo luxuries and get back to basics. It could be a huge reason she is resentful and as you said she isn't working out. She's prob too tired from work. If you are being nasty towards her and being cocky because you're fit now and girls are flirting with you she's gonna feel self conscious and lash out. Figure out your problems and FIX them. Don't just give up especially since you have a kid.

Exactly this.

>The panic should be increasing very rapidly in the coming years because we are just at the threshold.

*grabs popcorn*

The reason she's resentful is because I got out, or rather I'm not in suffering the same as she is. How toxic is that???? Hell, she didn't even do anything for my birthday this year.

>Never heard from her again.
That means you're shit in bed lol

Hey hey, your people love brownies...
Get cucked you fag

ALLAAHUAKBAR!!!!

>Despite the constant bashing of "men are boycotting marriage" around here, when you dig deeper, the only people talking about marriage boycott are men themselves. Here, on MGTOW groups, mensrights forums, etc. To me, it just sounds like a massive "hurr durr we taught the sluts a lesson, boys!" echochamber when in reality I see not asingle female but some bloggers and reporters talking about this.

I agree with this part exclusively. What makes anyone think women want to get married either? Marriage and having kids are nothing but time, energy and financial sinks. And childbirth has the potential to ruin a women's figure and accelerate aging.

Not to mention, human love is rather conditional. Once you let people roam too freely into your personal space, they will try to control you and take away your freedom. Male or female, it doesn't matter, they are all the same.

The important thing is money (although not to an inhumane expense towards people just to get it). With this resource, life is led rather comfortably. You can pay for the important things you need, all the luxurious you want, choose where you get to live. You will be happier and probably able to cultivate some good friendships along the way.

Women are too emotionally needy sometimes. Should care less about the marriage thing, and focus about your place in the economy, and live life happily (crimes and hurting people extraneously, excluded). If a woman (who has the financials) wants to have a kid, you can adopt or go for IVF.

Life is short, so enjoy the best out of life, for you won't get a second chance.

So encourage her to get out too? You say you can see she is suffering and that its making her toxic so as her husband why do you not wish to fix that? Fucked about your birthday but still if shes not cheating on you just try and fix things. Marriages have bad points it's about pushing through those hard times together. One picks up the slack when the other is weak.

This has been going on for several decades. We need to correlate this with a quantifiable increase in women complaining about being alone. If there is no such correlation, then MGTOW may be dead wrong about the whole female panic.

She has years to go before getting out. I'd love to fix it, but 5 years of bad marriage ain't worth this.

Exactly.

And of course we are biased to the noised caused on the internet on social media.

This noise is louder among men rather than women imo. That's the point of my post.

Is it a 5 year contract? Can't women get out of them by having kids? Have you spoken to her about wanting to end things? Makes me sad for the kid.

No it doesn't, retard. It means she moved away the following morning after her final out with the USAF. If I was shit in bed why did she have me stay the night and fuck her brains out again at 0700? Are you a girl?

>npr.org/2014/05/05/308955525/all-the-single-ladies-5-takeaways-about-unmarried-women-voters

>They're economically stressed. They work all the time, they take care of their kids, and they're disaffiliated — they're not involved with community groups. They're more secular, attending church less often than married women.

>Because they were the hardest-hit by the recession, single women are more mobile and more likely to be renters — which means they're more easily disenfranchised. That matters a great deal, because the more stable a voter, the easier he or she is to target, register and turn out.

This sounds like women are ending up in worse situations, at least in my opinion, but whether or not unmarried women are panicking or having hysteria over their current situation is not clear.

Time for archive
unvis.it/npr.org/2014/05/05/308955525/all-the-single-ladies-5-takeaways-about-unmarried-women-voters

you fucking french beta blupilled cuck

I think maybe this is too difficult for statistical analysis to accurately figure out. There appears to be too much social pressure on women to avoid admitting that being unmarried is bad, if that were truly case. I don't know of a method to pull out any accurate data. Similar to the shy Trump voter effect maybe.

This is the post of a man who probably saw a relative go through this.

I understand everything you said user. People do everything possible in conversations like these to suppress our views, but women have strange and unrealistic expectations of men and they act as if it's our fault for not meeting them. Then, they rub it in our faces that we never had a chance to begin with, even though they are the ones who are unwanted, practically screeching at us to "man up" and accept them. It's so fucking weird user, I tell you.

>where are the desperate women victims of the men's boycott on marriage? Is this all marriage boycott just an eco chamber for disgruntled unfuckable men?

nobody in the real world has even heard of this

>here in Wales
Nice to know I'm not the only one

You reek of insecurity and lies. Of course I was right lmao

Yeah you're a chick.

Finally checked my ID for all my replies did you?

The political climate today is the manifestation of female mass hysteria.

Without children to care for, women adopt anything helpless, or that can be made to seem helpless, as a substitute target for their maternalism. It used to be kittens, now it's black people, Syrians and "the oppressed".

The other user is right, you're acting like a women. If you got out and snagged a decent paying job, with solid career progression, then she could bail on the military too and find herself a less shitty job, or look after the kids.

Instead you're acting like a slut with all these college whores.

Marriage is team work nigger and you're failing.

>why all the autism around here about feelings of retribution
Think of the fags on here as Elliot Rodgers. They have to hope for "retribution" or else their whole narrative falls apart and they have to admit to themselves that they're ugly and undesirable and then they have to kill themselves. It's a defense/survival mechanism.

Where are you spending your time user? No true woman that wants marriage and a family wants a guy that looks feminized and tattooed. You are buying the media BS.

finally get bored of r/twoxchromosomes did you?

Let the betas go their own way. Women don't care because one alpha Chad can keep a stable of wives satiated with cock, barefoot, and pregnant.
This is good for maintaining the viability of future generations.

UNGH!
I just thrusted seeing this beautiful piece of poetry

>It used to be kittens, now it's black people, Syrians and "the oppressed".

Well, that means there is no (and will be no) mass female hysteria that leaves women miserable, like the MGTOW people say.

The worst case scenario for MGTOW is if the unmarried women who are transferring their maternalism onto refugees are actually achieving as much happiness and life satisfaction as if they had married and had a baby instead.

>where are the desperate women victims of the men's boycott on marriage?
in the news, bitching about it, didn´t you read the weakly "were all the good men go" articles the media is pushing?

We will see what happens to women after they are rendered obsolete.

I get paid to goto school, work part time between quarters, and drop/pick up kid. She can't just bail at this point due to contract obligations. I haven't touched the college girls.

>fat
>bitchy
>never want to do anything
>full of spite

Ain't worth it.

You are a fucking idiot if you think you can give up your male responsibilities and hand them over to your wife with absolutely no repercussions. Just because women say they want to be treated equal dosent mean they should be. They've been tricked by the eternal jew and so have you if you think this is acceptable. Man the fuck up, get a job and leave your wife at home.

Those articles are spaced far and wide. Not exacly as loud at the daily screeching you see on MGTOW forums.

How would you view a woman in your situation? She leaves the military, gets fit, has guys flirting with her. Her husband is grouchy and stressed at work. She thinks "fuck this I don't have to deal with this bullshit" and leaves her husband breaking her family apart. Would you support her and say "you go girl, go find yourself anice chad" or would you respect a woman that instead worked through those problems and stuck it out?

Again, I have an income.

I would see the writing on the wall and get my shit together, or not havr much room to complain, especially after many talks.

>don't mix breeds
>don't marry degenerates
This is why white genocide is a thing. We've allowed out women to go spoiled and we had a bunch of virgin fuck boys telling us we are failing by not breeding but would be better off not breeding given the prevailing circulstances of the west.

>that screencap
Jesus Christ that is the most beta shitty pants crying I have ever read in my life.
fucking hell.
I actually cringed, like for real.