Gee, I'm sure glad trump pulled out of the Paris climate agreem-

>gee, I'm sure glad trump pulled out of the Paris climate agreem-

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cop21-paris-deal-far-too-weak-to-prevent-devastating-climate-change-academics-warn-a6803096.html
archive.is/lnXmN
youtu.be/jyb8pMsyPFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow, now that hurricane is almost as big a faggot as you are

-ent

nice flag you dumb nigger

Fpbp

Post yfw it hits Huston again.

WHY?? WHY DID WE LET HIM HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES???

Remember guys the 0.001% we would cool the temperature down in 100 years if we stayed in the JEW I mean Paris climate deal.

CWIMATEE CHEENNGGJJ

I'm also glad. Climate change isn't real.

we've been getting hurricanes since the beginning of time GTFO

Based Nip

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE BABY

Hurricanes on the east coast always get degraded to a tropical storm by the time it hits land... like every time

I am not correct to say that Hurricanes were in Mexico gulf since forever?

>earth's death warrent

You mean humanity's death warrant. Earth is gonna be just fine after all this weather wipes us out.

Also
>implying it matters what van jones thinks

shut up flying faggot. USA hasn't really had any bad direct hits in about 7 years, it was only a matter of time. Think of it like nature recharging, nature is fully charged again.
Shut up flying faggot.

>implying there is a correlation

>Something happens
>"SEE THIS IS PROOF OF CLIMATE CHANGE"

I even saw a program on the SBS once that was trying to say the "Arab Spring" revolutions and wars were a result of climate change.

>cat5 storms are rare
>hurricanes during hurricane season are an anomaly
lol

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cop21-paris-deal-far-too-weak-to-prevent-devastating-climate-change-academics-warn-a6803096.html

Paris agreement is trash tier anyway

Sweetie, just because you're not bright enough to understand climate change doesn't mean it's not happening.

If wiping out democrat voting cesspools like Houston, New Orleans, and Miami are part and parcel of burning fossil fuels, we need to increase the burn rate.

Time for archive
archive.is/lnXmN

Oh shnookeldipoo don't you know the "climate" has always "changed"?

I will gladly let North Korea disintegrate your entire """""kingdom""""" in nuclear waste as a necessary sacrifice to let the rest of the world have an excuse to stomp out the slant-eyed menace.

>implying there is a correlation
>being scientifically literate

pick one.

Tropical storms and hurricanes use heated seas practically like batteries- which is why they dissipate and loose strength once the eye comes over solid ground.

Op's pic related looks kinda Op. Not hurricane but faggotry. I want moar!

Aussie hitting back with the bantz

How can one man be so based?

youtu.be/jyb8pMsyPFw

Prove that storms are stronger or more frequent because of AWG, which you also have to prove exists.

We'll wait.

>"Drumpf pulled out of the Paris Agreement to fool us and the world while he secretly works on a much more ambitious plan to tackle climate change"

>a piece of paper can control a hurrica-

Trump pulling out was retarded, but this literally has nothing to do with that.

>It's retarded to not pay 3rd world shitholes billions of dollars for the privilege of not being a 3rd world shithole.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT THEY LIE ABOUT THE STRENGTH OF THE STORMS NOW THEY HAVE BEEN doing this for 5 or so years the last one was cat 4 and caused almost no wind damage, for fucks sake

>implying Hurricanes have never happened before.

/thread
>yfw this has nothing to do with climate change globalist scam

The paris agreement was volutarily and nationally decided targets to reduce CO2, we could've just stayed in and done literally nothing if we wanted. We do need to start using more renewable energy I'm frankly tired of paying terrorists for oil.

are the climate agreement people modifying the weather? is anyone selling weather modification license?

Japan has fire bantz tonight desu

>We do need to start using more renewable energy I'm frankly tired of paying terrorists for oil.
>renewables
Let's just pay inflated prices for german and chink manufactured garbage that is only at all "affordable" or efficient when its massively subsidized, then import it over here on massive freight ships that pollute more than nearly every car in the US combined!

Daily reminder that hydro and geothermal are the only viable renewable resources and they can only serve the areas where theyre located.

Obvious bait, but...
>i didnt actually READ what the paris agreement does

Korea getting to you?

It's the peak of hurricane season you massive cuck.

Like trump could stop this.
We're a few years too late for that now.
I mean, a day after tomorrow shtf scenario would be sick
I don't want to deal with this years summer

Sage slide threads fgts

>1 post by this id

Fuck outta here.

Solar works fine unless you live in a depressing cloudy shithole and wind is pretty popular in parts of my state. Nuclear is fine too if you can keep it under control.

>Paris Climate Agreement
>Corporate subsidies to "green companies" and bribes to corrupt third world governments would have saved us from this hurricane somehow.
>This is what liberals actually believe.

Was Fuhrer Merkel planning on spending the hundreds of billions the US was supposed to contribute on a weather dominator?

>pulling out of the paris agreement was retarded because, although the paris agreement itself was retarded, we could have just stayed in it and not adhered to it
Well then why not just pull out? Staying in a retarded agreement but not actually adhering to it seems like the retarded option.

P.S pretty sure USA gets most of its oil from Canada or your own reserves.....

Japan sure has grown balls now that they're staring Death in the eyes.

I am too. Now go get in your car and drive on the highway and go buy a latte with coffee beans from some African country. Then you can go home and turn on the lights.

>Solar works fine unless you live in a depressing cloudy shithole
If you're fine with hardware that has a finite lifespan, high maintenance, and is made with rare earth minerals by chinks who undoubtedly have a hand in the green schemes that make such an inefficient way of producing energy seem appealing.
>wind is pretty popular in parts of my state.
I assume so are corn subsidies. Same business going on.
>Nuclear is fine too if you can keep it under control.
Not exactly renewable, but probably the best.

See the Fixed version.

turn north hit nyc get

Sage

Yeah cuz staying in that agreement would prevent all natural disasters

I hate fags

has anyone made the expanding earth hypothesis work with the flat earth hypothesis?

No, but the expanding earth fits very well with the electric universe theory.

>based nip
Yeah he's not Japanese you fucking retard

Is climate change also the reason we went over a decade without a major hurricane hitting the US?

/thread

>(((CNN)))
>(((Cat5)))

Sponsored by Home Depot

You're right, Paris would have been able to deactivate the hurricane with their Eiffel Tower.
THANKS, FPPPRUMMFTLE

So what would the Paris accord do to stop hurricanes? Throw money at it should work nicely to stop the devastation!

This man is telling the truth. All the media outlets act like Florida will be wiped off the earth with every hurricane.

FPBP
P
B
P

Kek, even the eye of the hurricane isnt as big as OP's asshole

Are Democrats actually stupid enough to believe that 7 more months following this stupid agreement would have prevented a hurricane?
I mean they seem to be arguing it often lately as though us paying out tons of money to major polluters changes the entire weather pattern of the world.

Honestly it's kind of fucked up that the Paris Agreement only extends their Hurricane prevention machines to protect those that are part of it. I mean, this is all humanity, not just who signs a fancy paper. These people really need to get their act together and realize we're ALL in this together.

If the Paris Agreement really worked wouldn't this Hurricane have not happened? It's happening, regardless, evidently.

There's ur problem right there in ur pic. See where it says CNN? Earth is going to do what Earth is going to do, and mankind has no say in the matter. Don't take my tax monies soos Al Gore can fly around on his jet set trading carbon credits. esad

HOly shit this is like the N'th thread in a row where Japan has their shitposting game on tap.

Shill scum

>man made global warming
>partially man made global warming
>global warming
>man made climate change
>partially man made climate change
>climate change

Not even capable of expressing a real statement because youre likely a millenial and you never bother to clarify anything beyond your CNN buzzwords.

Are you saying a recent diplomatic change did in fact increase a hurricane's wind??

If it really is just climate change you're referring to, you're an idiot because science tells us the climate always changes. It fluctuates naturally, and maybe in 200 years it will be 40 degrees hotter on average. Maybe not. Its not really open to debate. It's just nature.

What do you want to do about it? Gut our economy and commit a genocode to reduce our global impact?

i can't wait for Hillary to get a new shipment of children from the caribbean, it's going to be the cheapest yet!

I am not a scientist but...

t.conservatards

this climate shit really is a cult

>climate isn't changing because it's always changing
Good pasta anyway.

It is changing though. That doesnt mean Trump had anything to do with it. Are you retarded too?

paris climate agreement wouldn't have stopped this.

>the sun can cause forest fires
>therefore humans can't cause forest fires

conservatard logic

>That doesnt mean Trump had anything to do with it
Strawman.

You're getting there. Slowly, but getting there.

Kek fpbp

Leave the false-flags to the leafs burger

This nigga gets it.. aye lildicky, how's it going you jewface mothafucka? Makin them funny trapraps still? psssh

squeal like a piggy then shut up you moron and get back to your banjo practice. "duelling banjos" aint gonna play itself boy.

>topic of this very thread
>strawman

It will be funny when a disaster hits your shit country.

>Implying a semi-formal, non-enforceable agreement that would only net a .2 C change over 100 years would prevent a hurricane 6 months later
Wow you must be the faggiest faggot to ever fag.

ozone layer btfo

I'm sure glad Trump drew his red line with North Korea

chill your bones

Paris Agreement is about giving the kikes a carbon stock market so they can scam and tax every business.

>hurricane

right wingers don't believe in hurricanes because they're an observation made by genuine scientists and meteorologists. right wingers suspect that it's just an anomalous occurrence of wind and rain with no real beginning or end- like god.

Austria has the best banters.