African Negroes Smelting Iron

This looks pretty promising and gives me hope that Negroes can function in a society.

Apparently they've been doing this since 220 BC.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M92TxN1x4no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gives me hope that Negroes can function in a society.

dont get your hopes up too high.

Looks like Star Wars ewok village

any group can become a civilization
they just need a foundation to build off of
they haven't because they're really fucking bad at making that foundation

And they're still doing it the same fucking way to this day. Meanwhile, the West has been in space for decades. It's like playing civilization with retard bots

Why NOW after 6000 years?
They probably learned it from white settlers.

This is what Tikkun Olam plans to make every western nation look like in 50 years.

Better get used to your race dying off, goyim!

Reminds me of that one tribe that could accurately draw the position and rotation of Sirius star system in the sand, and everybody thought it was proof that Africans developed astronomy before everyone else until it got debunked as a bunch of astronomers passing by in the 1800s and teaching them everything.

Sorry but nogs apparently entered the Iron age first... And stayed that way for millenia.

They did it, lads! They've finally reached the Iron Age!

>Apparently they've been doing this since 220 BC.
progress

Can you smelt iron personally?

bullshit it's fucking animatronics

So you are saying they have been able to make iron for over 2000 years, yet they still use sticks as tools? What do they do with the iron?

I can

>can function in a society
no

it's easy as fuck bro. it's called making a fire and using a blower to get it hot enough to melt iron.

note how whenever you see these videos of africans doing shit, their work surface is always a dried up mud pit. they invest nothing in tooling, buildings, or infrastructure to make their lives easier. the only level they can function at is banging rocks together in a dried up field.

>2017
>still stuck in Iron Age

With a coffee can some plaster and a propane soldering torch

Yeah, it's really fucking easy. The hardest part is getting iron that's usable.

Judging by the video OP linked to, they're only producing pig iron which isn't really much good for anything but when you've got no tools but sticks and stones it's something at least.

its not that hard you retarded shitskin, its a matter of making fire and getting iron ore

iron age best age

>Smelting iron
>since 220 BC
So is this proof that the Iron Age is as far as negroes will naturally advance?

youtube.com/watch?v=M92TxN1x4no