What am I supposed to major in during college to work at a place like this?

What am I supposed to major in during college to work at a place like this?

Don't wanna waste my time majoring in something that won't help me work in the government

Math and computer science. Join the army, spend 20-25 years making full colonel then you're good to go.

Maybe some computer science crap for IT contract work. You probably have a better chance of just joining the military and going into a MOS that needs security clearance

Call the fuckers and ask them. Probably the same way you get anywhere, by throwing massive kike parties where everyone drinks for free, then the kike kids tell the kike dad that you're a good goy.

jewish studies

Kill people for XP until you hit General.

sucking dicks
guaranteed placement if youre good at it

>kill people for XP

Trips don't lie. This is your future OP.

Make 2 million posts and prove that you have created at least 15 decent memes. You'll get an invitation from the Pentagon Memery Division soon after.

This. Computer science, go into IT Security. I'm sure the door is wide open for anyone with any type of IT security skills, they are desperate.

Be aware that public sector will probably pay better in the long run for IT jobs.

These trips came first

Technically yes but you also have to avoid being an ego spammer, which gays and women often are.

The pentagon is awful unless the idea of living in a world with House of Cards-tier posturing all the time appeals to you. Unless you are coming from ivy league + a prominent 'public service' family, or you have some other distinguishing trait or accomplishment, your chances of inserting yourself into the upper echelons there are slim. It's also a shitty commute, and usually just OK pay for living in one of the most expensive places in the US.

It really depends on what your desired endgame is though, setting your sights on the pentagon without deciding what your major is would be akin to blindly deciding you want to live in Pakistan, and then going around asking people why you should want to live there. If none of this deters you and you still have a teenage hardon for working in what you think is the celestial nexus of 'cool gubmint stuff' then there's a few avenues:

- International Relations, International MBA, with a foreign component in there somewhere
- Political Science (From a top-tier school...)
- Foreign language
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Intelligence Studies or some other defense-specific role
- Military commission or military academy
- Military enlisted intelligence specialty and some good luck

The pentagon is a gigantic place that employs thousands of semi-useless 'analysts' and 'subject matter experts'. Your path for getting there will vary widely based on what you do and what you want to do.

thanks for this post user

How did you become so brainy?

>still have a teenage hardon for working in what you think is the celestial nexus of 'cool gubmint stuff'

lel lel so true

it's like how they gave don brasco a measly 500 dolla check and then had to change his life...all for his years of pointless undercover work

.gov doesn't give a shit about you

Pol Sci major, arabic minor. You will land a job so fast you wont even be able to count to potato.

Better idea: Get an engineering degree, and go work for NAVSEA, NAVAIR, DARPA, etc.
Do that for 10 years, get your MS, go work for a contractor low 6 figures.

start taking your ASVAB exams and see where you are strong and where you are weak, then you can decide if you want to boost your strengths or even out your skillset depending on what jobs fit with where you are

>Be aware that public sector will probably pay better in the long run for IT jobs.
there is way more room for upward mobility in in the military but you might get killed

>What am I supposed to major in during college to work at a place like this?
mendacity, malfeasance and treason

If you get an engineering degree and start with a contractor/gain certs, have them pay for your clearances, etc. Afterwards just move up to a gov't level position. IMO, it's better to work your way up with the end-goal as NAVSEA/SPAWAR where you are making mid 6 figures.

You just posted on Sup Forums.
You'll never get a job above the state level now.