What do you immediately think of when you see this flag?

What do you immediately think of when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/05/19/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israels-demographic-future-crowded-and-very-religious
google.com.pr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwik-NnBrI7WAhUE2SYKHekaBqsQFghIMAU&url=https://bdsmovement.net/&usg=AFQjCNE98oiTZ-4bVgDOesF4GpwIq0jVng
theintercept.com/2017/07/25/cardin-amend-israel-boycott-bill-bds/
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Two superimposed triangles.

Satan.

baby wipes

Jews and boomer republicans too

The single greatest Nazi, Commie and Mudslime killer in the world.

God bless Israel. I hope the West will come together to annihilate Iran.

Kill whites.

lies

>Cancer
>Chopped dicks
>Ugly people
>Hypocrisy

Da goyim know

This

"Do not buy products from flag related!"

Best ally

as above, so below.

Lies.

big noses

I think of the white race dying as it is fenced in from all sides by cultural marxism created by our blessed chosen people. Praise be to YHWH.

Friend

>What do you immediately think of when you see this flag?
sage (saged my post as well)

pride something that a lot of people in Sup Forums can't feel about their country/flag

National pride

Our greatest ally

A stolen alchemical symbol.

The enemy.

Mu nigha

underrated

"Demon portal" "There is no Star of David in the Bible."

the makers of all the havoc around the world. The fodders of isis and suppliers of the whole terrorists networks around the globe specially mossad.

Based

Standing up for its ethnic majority despite what the rest of the world says and prospering

The eternal Jew

Based

I hope India will stand together with America and Israel to BTFO Iran and its terrorists.

from all the countries you chose india?? Wahahahahahaha!

"Not a single oy vey" the thread.

Greater Israel: Nile Euphrates
Rothschild
Banking
USS liberty
Zalatai Zevi

>All the good goy burgers sucking on that Israeli cock.

>Iran and it's terrorists
>>>r/t_D

>prospering

Yeah, like a leech prospers

a puckered sphincter

Israel

Killing a goat fucking Muslim.

6 Day-War, Operation Entebbe, Moshe Dayan, Uzi, a country with a 8.5 million population that is capable of triggering the whole muslim and christian world. Fuck Palestine.

We should give nukes to their neighbors.

Thinking how assmad they are now that Assad is BTFO'ing I**a@l now. Makes my heart warm

Are you proud that your initial good intentions from when you first settled have turned into child-murdering Nazism?

Israel lost it's way.

Blood

You do realise the whole world and specially EU hates the guts out of roachistan? Dont smart talk yourself to think we will one day like you. We support Palestine than the kikeistan.

"Never relax"

it's my land sand niggers can go fuck themselves as far as i care don't pity on them they are wild animals

cunning racism and apartheid

Land of the chosen

A reminder that I should have made aliyah years ago

>jew
>calling someone wild animal

just this

Die, Jude.

>Are you proud that your initial good intentions from when you first settled have turned into child-murdering Nazism?
Should we be proud?

lolz I tried to post this pic

Missiles and this:

You haven't thought this through obviously. ATM you feel a blind emotional pride which is destined to die out because the mind is consistent and emotions are not.

When you use your intellect to judge Israel you will realise they are on the strayed path.

If you want to feel genuine long lasting pride you need to help sway the direction that Israel is taking in regards to foreign policy and shit like that.

I think the kabbala occultists played a good game. Jews are just useful idiots, you all did your job good foot soldiers like the Chinks, they bred you well, but you are in a for a rude awakening for doing their bidding

Are you happy with oppressing people because of racist foreign policy.

If you are gonna oppress anyone it should be a single person at a time, not a whole population and the reason is obvious - not everyone in that whole population deserve to be oppressed.

Jews

Israel did 9/11

Demographic change will turn Israel a minority Jewish country by 2035.
The bearded sociopaths in black hats will try to prevent that insult to their God from happening even with a World War.

jews

Poland without foreskin.

REPORTED!

Israel, give us our money back you leeches.

i think of the jewish families my great grandfarther saved in wwII

ISis

RA

EL

I want to go back, remove muslim

>kol od balevav p'ni mah

I visited Israel a while back via the Navy, and I fucking loved it.

Coming to this website for a decade gave me some odd views of what the country would be like.

The people we're awesome. They loved Americans and were truly happy to have us as guests.

The women were some the most beautiful that I had ever seen, with almost all of the them having done time in the Army or still serving. No fatties! And colored eyes too!

Saw a few orthodox types but they were walking the streets doing whatever like the rest of the country. So much history as well! My buddy and I traveled the whole country in 4 days seeing as much as possible, it was beautiful! Tel Aviv was lit!

You have a neat country, Jews. 10/10 would visit again.

freedom

Jews

>Demographic change will turn Israel a minority Jewish country by 2035.
Wrong.

Israeli Jewish fertility now exceed Arab fertility. Moreover, the Chareidi sector is booming. The number of ultra-Orthodox Jews will exceed Arabs within the next 40 years.

jta.org/2017/05/19/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israels-demographic-future-crowded-and-very-religious

Our (((greatest of allies)))

Blood. Violence. Angry. Desire to rape and pillage and burn rising. End the Jews.

Apartheid

Let them duke it out, I have no real connection to it.

Savior of the Palestinians

Soda stream

Ovens

yah you are a faggot, what they call shabbos goy

Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement
google.com.pr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwik-NnBrI7WAhUE2SYKHekaBqsQFghIMAU&url=https://bdsmovement.net/&usg=AFQjCNE98oiTZ-4bVgDOesF4GpwIq0jVng

anti boycott Israel bill got rekt
theintercept.com/2017/07/25/cardin-amend-israel-boycott-bill-bds/

Ovens.

A country where most waste 3 years of your youth on mindless military service while the rest of the world get's to study and start a life. Shit weather and shit attitude from people. If this is the Nazi wetdream but with Jews, I don't wanna be nazi. I went to Europe recently (I'm not Jewish, my grandfather was Jewish and we were supposed to escape Russia's shit economy during the 90's into Israel for 3 years and then move to Canada but my deadbeat father drank all of our money away) And I think that it's all fucking lost, there's more arabs in Amsterdam than in fucking Tel-Aviv.

no seriously the future of europe i guess
30% of the population muslim barriers against trucks of peace and police with military gear everywhere

>Savior of the Palestinians

GAS THE KIKES

The nation of Israel is a Rothschild invention via Balfour declaration.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

Proof that people of all different races and ethnicities, if under the same religion, can live together as one and still be somewhat nationalistic.

It was created as a home base for them to be safe on 9/23

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323

terrorists