Why does Sup Forums care so much about people deciding to change their gender? Don't you have bigger fish to fry...

Why does Sup Forums care so much about people deciding to change their gender? Don't you have bigger fish to fry? It's not any of your business.

Abhorrent degeneracy shouldn't be normalized or tolerated

children are everyone's business

trannies and gays don't breed, no babies = more immigrants. They are directly causing mass immigration.

Duh.

/po/ is satier, go be serious at gchq or

Why is that a bad thing? Do you have an actual argument against why mass immigration is a bad thing other than 'muh white genocide'?

Fpbp

Goy may not be aware.
But they idea of "Changing one's gender" derives from an entire ideology of rejecting one's role in society.
It is another step towards the abyss that only the stupidest of Goyim take..........meaning all of them.

Oy vey

My future white ethnostate depends on it. The vast majority of beta fags are white. Go figure

Because you degenerats affect other people. Some of them are impressionable and dumb - children namely.

So fuck of with your degeneracy and if you want to mutilate yourself and prance around in a dress, do it in private. Take som fucking responsibility.

Suicide rates among transgenders should give you a hint.

I don't like seeing children abused by sexual predators, you fuck.

>satier
That's about what I'd expect from someone who actually thinks this

>Bring in low iq subhuman niggers that don't make anybody's lives better but their own
>ask why it's a bad thing

Sup Forums can't see beyond identity politics, just try to start a thread about economics and see how few replies you get.

>low iq subhuman niggers
You're dumb if you think there's any IQ differences between the races.

People who don't want children (like me) won't breed either. So what's your point?

>You're dumb if you think there's any IQ differences between the races.

Problem is they make it our business by pushing their way and ideology on everyone and everything including kids. if fags would keep their lifestyle to themselves and not force pronoun laws and other stupid shit the world would probably not care as much but as of right now their a pest

Because it's our civic duty to fight this mass delusion that mutilating your genitals somehow makes you "brave." This is about protecting the children.

I don't care if someone wants to identify as a bisexual, tap dancing platypus or if they want to chop their own dick off, that's their business. However I don't need to be told I'm a bad person for not giving anymore fucks about these people than everyone else

>satyr
fixed it for yous

You can't just "change your gender" bucko.

Plastic surgery, HRT and destroying a healthy set of genitals doesn't actually change their gender and no amount of legislation that forces any naysayers into playing along isn't going to change that.

It's like giving pica sufferer a big bowl full of marbles and telling them that it's only natural for them to dig in.

yep

WHATS IN THE TUBE

Because the Leftists want to force you to speak their bullshit language about it. Not call a dumb bitch a "xir"? You can now go to jail for that in Canada.

They are putting Transgenderism training into every subject at every grade-level in Michigan.

In Jew York you can lose your liquor license and be sued if someone says they want you to call them a "Flibergabit" instead of a male. The government is going to start stealing our money if we don't submit.

And in Canada, they can take your children away if you don't learn the new Leftist Language.

>whats in the tube
> signed citizenship papers for the dilation nation , with Trudeaus own chop to make it official

>being this new

Lurk more faggot.

You are an idiot and a problem
>but I don't like responsibility
Because you are a manchild

>why would anyone be concerned about mentally ill people running around with a weaponized ideology and full support of the mainstream media apparatus

>Bring in low iq subhuman niggers

Strawman.

I know several immigrants and they are more successful and harder workong than white Canadians.

Three things
>don't expect me to respect your mental illness
>don't make any tax payer whatsoever cover the expenses of your dick chopping surgery or any complications. your choice, your money.
>do not expect any special treatment or get offended when people don't accept you

Other than that do whatever the fuck you want you abomination.

This level of degenerate delusional behavior aids in the downfall of western society. It's absolutely everyone's business.

>calls strawman
>uses anecdote
fucking leafs.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck. Just don't get triggered if people are confused as to what you are, and don't be offended if a form asks you if you have a dick or a vagina.

>It's not any of your business.

It is when they try to push it onto children.

>cultural takeover
>literally being pushed to EVERY CITIZEN
>not of your business

fuck off faggot

They live a lie and are forcing the normalization of their delusions upon the rest of civilization, thereby making people more susceptible to subversion.
They need to be eradicated because they are an existential threat.

>cultural takeover
>literally being pushed to EVERY CITIZEN
What did he mean by this?