WWIII

The end is coming...
abcnews.go.com/International/nikki-haley-north-koreas-nuclear-program/story?id=49608965

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/International/nikki-haley-north-koreas-nuclear-program/story?id=49608965
youtu.be/90guw382mUA?t=551
youtube.com/watch?v=-X4NagttP-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/International/nikki-haley-north-koreas-nuclear-program/story?id=49608965

Rest in pieces North Korea. We will miss you.

I-Is it happening yet

I think all the talk about how hard NK would kick the South's ass before we knew what hit them is hyperbole. (That's HY-per-bow-lee), Millennials, not hyper-bowl.)

Wait.... they actually say it like 'hyper-bowl'?!?!?!
millenials are truly the most retarded generation

Do you all honestly believe China and Russia are stupid enough to risk nuclear war over fucking North Korea, a nation whose provocation is as obvious as its intentions, this problem will only get worse as their capabilities only increase,

Maybe this is how the bear will be hooked by the jaw into war, maybe not. All I know is that our civilization isn't worth the northern half of Korea.

Fuck. That.

Nuclear bombs are far less dangerous to the planet as a whole than you think.

explain please

Because they don't exist

you dont exist

There have been over 2000 nuclear explosions on this planet. Every test you can imagine. Deep underwater. In space. And everything in between. Gigantic bombs with yields up to 50 megatons, far bigger than would be used in war. And yet the impact on the environment has been completely nothing. One area in particular, the test value north of Las Vegas is one nuclear bomb crater on top of the next. Hundreds of them. Yet you can visit it and walk around without any harm whatsoever.

youtu.be/90guw382mUA?t=551

I talked to a soon to become astrophysicist bro, and he told me the same thing.
Nuclear bombs are a scam

the absolute state of millennials.

Eh, Maimtr- I mean Koreatron is superior. =)

Yea right

Hey, at least we can rule over them easily in case "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome" becomes a documentary.

it's funny that we are on the brink of ww3 and twitter is ablaze over DACA

I like how Nicki wears the necklace with the palm and the moon on it still.

>nothing will happen

I don't really care about discussions around ideology, I simply come here for the habbenings.

It's been to long since the last one...

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon

>abaddon
>a bad don

>There have been not over 0 nuclear explosions on this planet.

Fixed for accuracy. Nukes are fake.

Lots of red pills in this podcast:

youtube.com/watch?v=-X4NagttP-4

>>/x/

kek, the Bible telling it like it is

i feel your pain, no shootings, no bombs, nothing. closest we got was that fuck running over that fat girl.
i'm ready for some mushroom clouds

Shieeeeet

>childless boomer faggot detected