This is a list of new students in a French school

This is a list of new students in a French school.

No, that's a kill list.

>Pinatel Lucas
I know who will be the kid who gets robbed every day, poor guy

Dude, I've had that already. The classes I went to were increasingly islamified.
Until you get into higher education of course, it shows the levels of intelligence of sandniggers.

A normal day in a normal world.

FPBP

Kek, i would really hate being a white kid in western europe nowdays.

my fucking god what is this
it literally made me sick to my stomach

Mohammed-Islam Nezzar

Even if I was a liberal I'd call that trying too hard.

>teacher(s) : MAD

Kek.

the absolute state of france. they deserve to pay for 1789 tho.

Why the nip flag in the park?

How do you justify not exterminating them all? You just can't.

so wrong...

how demoralising would it be
>you can't remember your kids names, what's wrong with you goy? you're losing it

imagine being a male teacher in this environment, the threats from the arab dads, the welfare moms calling you a pervert...

Kafkaesque

I think it was an honest mistake.

This kind of classes/schools is why there's a shortage of teachers in france.

What an age we live in, every day it surprises me.

It's okay. It's children's book, it must be simple. Like, normally out of 10000 people born 5299 males, 4699 females and a couple of transgenders, but in children's books this number is rounded to 50/50 male and female.

reminder that if something feels off to you about this world you are a fucking nazi who deserves to be punched

Australia too. we can't find math or science teachers.

I'd like to think they took all the arabs and put them all in the she class so the others won't be dragged down, but that's still way too many arabs.

It's in a school in Paris' shittiest place that is 90% muslim.

Go anywhere in France that isn't in the op 10 big cities and you will have less than 3% non-whites in school.

Paris is fucked, that's old news, but don't put the rest of France with those shitters

>our most important, and alpha-class world city is this way
>but the countryside is fine!!!

All your best doctors, scientists, and engineers are coming here. God, I love that I was born in America.

Not everywhere in Paris is like that you dummy. The best districts are almost 100% white
I did say "the shittiest part" when talking about the mudslim invasion

>i-it's not like they outreproduce us 6:1 or anything!

burn them out of their homes, or your nation is gone.

I can't believe the civil wars we're going to see in 20-30 years when the children grow up.

Uhm, aren't your big cities filled with niggers, burger?

The burger delusion reveals itself. I wondered how long it would be

Somebody please show the birth statistics from 2017

we brought niggers here and now they're americans and we have to deal with it. however, niggers aren't muslims, and they did not invade us

bringing a problem and then dealing with it is quite differently from being invaded by enemy combatants and being cuckold by your government into a state unable to deal with it

You're in a more dire situation than us, burger.
Our muslims are gathered in the worst parts of France.
Niggers and Mexiroachs are everywhere in your country.

Fair point.

mexicans are fine they're hard working christians. i have never had any kind of negative interaction with a mexican in my entire life and i live in the south.

dire? what I stated is true, all the best talent in western europe is going to flee america to escape the muslim invasion and subsequent replacement.

The fight to take back these countries is going to be so interesting and will enshrine genetic nationalism as a right for mankind

The spic problem began relatively recently, and nobody did anything about, not to mention all the nonwhite immigrants we import. Shut ur dam mouth Cletus, you and I know this country is far worse off,

Sweden is gone.

This is high school opening ceremony in Poland.

God damn you Sweden, god damn you to hell

>Mohamed-Islam

>So what should we name our son? The name of our prophet?
>Nah, better add the name of our religion
>Jesus-Christianity

>be stupid
>don't know what you're talking about
>make a stupid comment

come on dude you're white better is expected

Looks like the Northern Khan pissed you off, Muhammed. Sorry, we should all be more sensitive to your people's customs.

>I stated is true, all the best talent in western europe is going to flee america to escape the muslim invasion and subsequent replacement.
It's sad but you're right, there's already tons of talks in my social circles from people who want to move to the US because of how cucked the EU is. I'm also planning on moving there.

Only 2 Muhammad? Fucking hell they're more creative in France than in the Arab world.

yes a more accurate analogy would be naming your son Submission-to-Jesus
so redpilled bro

people who infect the minds of children are the lowest of all