Be japanese

>be japanese
>love anime
>be interested in foreign culture especially europe and america
>hear about website foreigners talking about anime
>visit Sup Forums
>realize those people only pirate anime, still insult animators, anime directors, voice actors
>realize those people love only anime, but hate japan
>realize those people are racist assholes who look down on japanese people just because we are not white
>start to sympathize muslims who commit suicide attack in europe or america
>start to dream about committing terror attack by myself and kill as many whites as possible

I was just loving anime and wanted to talk with foreign people, I wish I never visit this website full of retards. Now my mind is full of hate toward white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XGIs36jIxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok David-san
>in all fields

I'm serious though. You should remain this thread in your mind.

ok but can you post this on the anime board because we are trying here to convince the stupid white people to nuclear bomb south and north Korea and it is preferred if you do not interfere in conniving your cooperation is appreciate

sad

Retard Japanese are honorary aryans what are you even on about

Not only do we openly mock you while consuming your culture we also take your women

So the (((japan need immigrants))) thread doesn't get you enough interactions anymore ?
Here's a (you)
Now SAGE

#notallwhites japanon.
Do not worry once I land there and marry qt 3.14 nip gf we can hang out I'll be a good nigger I promise

>be me
>love japan
>hate anime

I think you need to lurk a little more bud.

Have you ever seen a Sup Forumstard in real life ? Half of them are chinks, fuck I am one.

You've only spoken to the spics and niggers on this site, you Japs are honorary aryans.

>pirate anime
What do you expect us to do? Fly to Japan, learn Japanese and buy it?

Is this a troll thread? Nobody hates Japan. Also take it to int, sage

I don't really care about white ass licking chinks. They are minority of Sup Forums anyway.

We love you Nips

this desu

hey grass-eater man stop watching anime and makes some babys, otherwise you need immigration

> anime = encourages paedophilia

cool blog, CIA

You should kill only the traitors in your country.

those fucking chompers made me gag

Sup Forums likes Japan more than anime, though. Also, have you seen the people who buy anime and go to cons and shit? They're gross.

/Pol spams Japan as being honorary Aryans all the time.

Wtf are you talking about? If anything people are jealous of it being a homogeneous ethnostate.

You won't be missed

quick, welcome your new muslim friends into nipponia desu
save them from the mean whites!

>Perfect English in greentext
>Nipspeak in plaintext
Babby's first shitpost

Kek.

日本人大好きです。 子供のコメントを無視してください。

>remove gook

IF IT'S A GOOK, DROP A NUKE

>love japan
>love anime
>celiac so if i go there probably starve
Why live?

youtube.com/watch?v=9XGIs36jIxY

are you dumb what the hell is wrong with you

you are literally visiting the sewer of white people society when you come to this site.

Hey, faggot, why don't you go back to the rice fields? Fucking inbred degenerate gook. It's sad that Russian Empire lost in war with Japan, very sad. I would have your kind being literally castrated, so you couldn't fucking reproduce any more retards, because world is filled with the autists like you.

Just get the fuck out of this website, you cunt.

stop killing yourselves nippon, whites have already dropped from 15% to 7% world pop in 60 years.

>nigger hate thread
>2 results
>Chinese hate thread
>1 result
>nip hate thread
>no results
how are your students doing Josh?