No one here feels kind of sorry for the DACA people?

nope

I feel affinity with the Mexican people, America has treated them as the Brits have treated us.

I haven't had feeling other the anger for a long time now...

No.

If you're here looking for some form of sympathy, you came to the wrong place...the opposite of sympathy to be exact.

no one has explinaed why I should
Why can't i go to any country i want and work or collect gibs with amnesty?
Why is it totally cool to trash your own country and then invade another to fee load off of others taxes, as long as you're not a white american?

Here's the problem.

1. Yes, as humans, I have compassion for DACA kids.
2. However, they were brought here illegally by people who violate our laws and put burdens on already struggling Americans.
3. Our government has been taking Americans' money and giving it to these illegals, who also take jobs, university spots, etc all while being criminals.
4. The point is that they should never have been here, and we are happy that Trump and our current administration are prioritizing our own country's people for once in the last half century.

> mfw being asked if I feel bad for those "poor" DACA "kids"

>1. Yes, as humans, I have compassion for DACA kids.
soo, you're saying mexico and every other country is an insufferable shit hole?
sounds kind of racist

they have 6 months time
be happy they didn't get deported instantly

No way.

They were getting upitty and acting like they were beyond reproach for tgeir actions.

Tgat girl who ended her graduation speech with "AND IM A PROUD ILLEGAL IMMAGRAAAAAANT" to thunderous applause was demonstrative of the situation. I have little to know problem if you quitly are illegal and try to fix your situation (I've ran my fair share of redlights)

But don't go bragging about breaking the law. It shows a wanton disrespect for the country and the legal system. I don't gloat about running redlights in fact I'm a bit ashammed to admit it. Illegals should be ashamed too.

This is why i have no sympathy for them

And every last bit of it deserved.

>And every last bit of it deserved.

Fuck you cunt

Nope, they have to go back.

If your going to invade a country do it with bombs not babies.

>t. Virgin life

They should all be destroyed.

But deported is better than nothing.

>Kicking out kids who only have living memory of being in the United States just because everything else Trump has tried has been cucked by congress

Yes, of course I feel sorry for them. They're nothing but cannon fodder for the legacy Trump is scrambling to amass before he leaves office.

get the fuck out of here if you feel sorry for illegal parasites

>t. ass-blasted spic or mick

Enjoy being sent back to whatever central or south american hell hole you came from. If you're "irish", then Cromwell only ever made one mistake and that was not wiping you miserable cunts off the face of the earth.

The use of an executive order to put DACA in place is a huge overreach by the executive branch that would have never survived a challenge by the republicans in court. Now Trump has called this out *before* it's torn apart by the judicial branch and given the legislative branch a chance to put something into law.

The most likely result is that congress passes a bill within the next six months to resolve the issue and then the dreamers will be safe, and the GOP will not have totally alienated latinos.

not enough, ultimately.

should have fixed the problem long ago, it didn't have to be this way; but too late now!

Yes, I feel horrible for them & the situation their shitbag parents put them in. I hope they apply for -& eventually EARN- citizenship through the proper, LEGAL channels.

No, I feel sorry for the cute little kitty tho.

Why does everyone think this will kick them out?

No

S

For shame Ireland
America opened her arms to your little taters, even let them invade canada, and this disloyalty is how you repay us?

...once they get home, that is...

not me, dude.

they got a free education, great healthcare

nope

No. I would feel ashamed if I was born an anchor baby and would probably make it my life's mission to go back to my native country and restart my life in a legitimate way. I would also feel disappointed in my parents bad decision making that was not only ethically wrong for breaking laws, but also morally wrong for endangering my future.

Only a person with an evil, vile heart who wants to do bad on this world would say that being a dreamer is a good thing.

>800,000
>few are actually well educated
>all have engaged in identity theft
>are, in fact, illegal aliens
>sucking up the gibs at a State level, often Federal level
>15-32 years old, really no children involved
>massive uptick in illegal immigration when DACA was first enacted (illegally) by Obama

Do you really think the 2-3 memes about some pretty hispanic girl with all the scholarships represents this group?

Make no mistake, 95% of DACA illegals would happily accuse you of racism, get you fired, and then pitch their cousin for your position.

No reason to feel sorry for them anyway, Trump has told Congress he wants to pass a mass amnesty while the program continues to operate for the next 6 months. So even if mass amnesty doesn't happen dreamers won't be out for 2 1/2 years.

It's a pity they got into that situation completely out of their control due to their parents, but that doesn't mean they should be allowed to stay. I think if DACA-deported illegal applies legally that should be taken into account if he had no criminal record and paid taxes if was adult.

Not even a little. Being raised to break the law from childhood is something that belongs nowhere.

>not me, dude.

Why not?

>THE REMOVAL OF 800,000 DOCUMENTED ILLEGALS

As an American who spent a semester studying Irish history at UCG, even your own education system disagrees with you

If they stay they telegraph to the world it's okay to illegally immigrate. Illegal immigration is a net loss. Money is being taken from me in the form of taxes and given to them. It comes down to a "it's them or me" situation and that's an easy choice to make.

nope. I'm ecstatic

I feel sorry for the Americans they have to spend time removing these leeches from our society.

Yeah

Thinking

I feel very strongly about the kitty in your pic OP

I wanna hug the kitty

Obama's fault for making blanket legislation.

I feel bad for the people whose parents did things correctly (H1B to Permanent Resident to citizenship) and just got screwed due to the time it takes.

Instead they get grouped in with actual worthless human beings sitting outside Home Depot.

Sure. But if they really believed that impossible promises would actually be kept, they're just too retarded for this world, and will die of drinking poison that some con artist promised was water, if no wild animal kills them first.

>sweaty
>sweat
I'll just have a conversation with someone who has actually mastered English.

Most people doing the program are in it to go to school or university. The ones that don't care wouldn't bother with the program as their parents would have to pay tax on their sub-minimum wage job.

So it is a massive economic drain but a good amount of the people in the program are/were students.

Are you kidding? I'd love to be ICE if the program was actually ending. First hand tears from disloyal foreigners. But it isn't.

Sometimes I think people haven't been paying attention for the last 2 years.
>Trump campaigns on getting rid of illegals
>Trump wins primary with this message
>Trump wins general election with this message
>Trump acts in accordance to this message
>zOMG how could he do such an unpopular thing? Drumph is a monster!

One of my good friends who I've known for years actually has about 6 months before he's eligible for deportation. I'm a little bummed for him but I understand it's for the greater good.

No one here feels sorry for all of those hungry kids in africa starving?

Why would i feel sorry for anyone stuck in their own obsolesecene?

Most, if not all, of these people had plenty of time to become legal citizens, and yet they chose not to. Why the fuck should we keep them? Why should we pay someone to do nothing but exist?

For a society to flourish, ALL must contribute to the greater good, you marxist commie fucks are so hypocritical you deny your own arguments through blissful ignorance. Just keep believing that money is infinite and we have enough as a country to just hand over to illegal immigrants.

Ignorant god damn fucks.

I hope the world ends on the 23rd so i no longer have to deal with liberals anymore.

Not even a little bit, I'm going to celebrate tonight.

If it isn't, then why do people from every other country flock to us like it is?

And no, you can't just ban lying. Doing so tries to counter the fundamental laws of nature with imaginary social constructs, and reality always overrides imagination. That's what makes ot reality.

Nope

>MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN
>MEXICAN PRIDE
>FUCK AMERICA
>FUCK GRINGOS
>VIVA MEXICO
>No wait please dont send me back to Mexico I dont want to go its not fair you racis gringos

If anything I'm more disappointed that these fucks arent being killed in the streets.

Program isn't over. Don't celebrate. 6 more months plus a planned mass amnesty bill.

Daca is not a path to citizenship, it is a path to a work/education permit which then starts ticking to citizenship. So these people won't be citizens until their 30s.

Nope. Many of these "kids" are already dropping babies of their own. They need to go.

we feel sorry about the USAsians that suffered from decades of unhinged immigration and lost authority over their country and borders