Norwegian highschool :)

Norwegian highschool :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYEMYwJ0DgA
youtube.com/watch?v=5cMNTlGRvUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf Norwegia I thought you were smarter than this.

RIP in peace

Kebab festival. Enjoy the rapes and the drain on your social system.

So diverse, well done Norway!! :)

wtf looks like there was an oilspill

>doesn't know what country norwegians come from
>just drops the N
leaf

AHHAAH LOL the crazy thing about muslims is that they are very capitalistic in their countries because for the most part (outside gulf states with oil) the government does not give you shit so you have to work. In Europe the muslims get everything so they sit down and do nothing...they sometimes blow up. they are gonna blow up either way

norway has to do something about it,i didnt know the situation is that bad in western europe

fucking disgusting kys nird cucks

looks like america

One thing to always remember is that these shitskins always congregate so it's easy to get a picture like this.

There are also many (and many more) 99% white schools.

Not a single blonde

Yeah, no it's totally fucked.

So you had all the niggers in one place and you didn't take advantage of it?

so many future doctors engineers nurses Beautiful! :D

>WTF I HATE RAPEFUGEES THEY DON'T INTERGRATE INTO SOCIETY
>WHAT THE FUCK I HATE RAPEFUGEES THEY ATTEND SCHOOL AND RECEIVE AN EDUCATION

wtf. where are the Poles?

>take a pic from one (out of very few) shitty schools in the shittiest part of Oslo
>somehow this proves anything

Also, is right. Getting pics like this is easy in the right schools.

Also, here are a few FACTS:

>Norway is set to close several refugee and asylum center due to historically low number of asylum seekers and refugees
>Our FBI has estimated that over 95 % of illegal immigrants have been deported or left because it's notoriously hard to live here without any paperwork
>deporting rejected asylum seekers is getting more and more efficient, and getting your application accepted is extremely hard
>Norway has REVOKED citizenships of Africans caught lying over 20 years ago about their origins, even though they would have gotten their application accepted if they told the truth
>The Norwegian immigration authorities have even revoked the citizenships and expelled grandchildren of the liars, despite even their not being in on to lie

Norway has been improving on every level. I have a law degree, and a lot of the shit we do is obviously in breach of human rights, but we don't give a shit, because these people don't have the resources to take their case high enough.

>highschool
it's a zoo

>implying that they graduate

integration is codeword for demographic genocide

integration just means "the great replacement, as fast as possible"

I NEED A HERO!

>Human rights
When will this stupid Jewish meme end?

Sure thing bro. Explain the horde of gypsies in Norway that stay here even though they have no way of taking care of themselves. Why haven't they been deported yet? Is there a war going on in gypsie country I don't know about?

no way has to be 56%

>Norwegian highschool
>trying to get people away from norway

post source or get the fuck out

That fucking pig killed norwegian children, hes a friend of Muhammed like you. Fuck off and die.

The EEA, you moronic hick. Did you even graduate high school?

It's beautiful.

Communist detected

Meanwhile in Poland...notice anything?

Bjornholt wasn't that browned when i went there like 9 years ago

seems it's gone to shit

So glad I went to highschool in an era where Muslims did not exist in western society en masse.

Where are the norwegians ?

They all sad

and why are we part of that, you moronic hick? don't we have a constitution that says we are a people that govern ourselves?

Yes, that's a church and not a school.

Why not just say you hate niggers upfront? Say you want to kill them. Put them back in the cotton fields.

I honestly expected much, much worse. This isn't that shocking.

;_;

Guard borders, dingleberry.

>high IQ muslims raising the school's test scores
be thankful, subhuman cumskins

NORWAY YES !!!

yes, muh dick

>killed Norwegian children
>half of them were non-whites
>most of the were over 17
>the other half were pro open borders sjw traitors

youtube.com/watch?v=iYEMYwJ0DgA

Higschool is age ~15-19.

and that school pictured was brand new 9 years ago. Grade ceiling to get into it was really low (2.8) average, 6.0 being highest, and it is built in the shittier of the sub-urbs of oslo.

It basically attracts all the Mortensrud youth school students (0% norwegian ethnic students enrolled since 2009~)

that and holmlia, prinsdal, hauketo, lamberseter, nordstrand.

all of the bad parts that circle around Sondre-nordstrand is no-go mulicultural zones.

>Reminder that only Alliansen wants to close the borders and start deportations.

FRP are like GOP of the US, pro-globalist cucks who shill for EU and (((work immigration))).
Four years of FRP in government = record high immigration.

It is everywhere you go like that here, Jamalrone.

I simply never interacted with a nigger since they do not exist here.

Haha, fyfaen

reminder, alliansen is a vote wasted, if they don't get above (((Sperregrensen))), their votes are LITERALLY discarded.

Cleaning the bathrooms

Only a few days until election!
>Vote Alliansen

Fucking idiots

Norwegia is just another way of calling Norway though..

BUT I KNOW A HERO WILL COME

AND THE NIGHT, THE NIGHT WILL BE TORN APART

Oslo is fucked, don't us it as an example

Reminder that this defatist attitude gives no change. The establishment are cucks, and so is the brainwashed quoted poster who is quoted.

Lmao. That has to be a shoop.. r-right?

If not, my dream girl right there.

בייסד

He predicted EVERYTHING to a notch, it is almost insane,

Norways relatively pretty dumb considering theyre 4 points lower than most of europe.
All of a sudden now we understand why varg is such a rambling retard.

I hate niggers, I want to kill them and bury them in cotton fields. Now tell me how you feel,

This is your brain on Government propaganda. Reminds me of Sven.

There is only one choice this election. Vote like your future depends on it, because it does.

Enjoy the paradise. We are next because Trump is not going to stop it here either.

It starts with the cities.

My city of Detroit gave in. "Let the shitskins have Detroit. We have the suburbs, high property values will keep them contained."

And 20 years later, the black curtain slowly moved outward. It enveloped all remotely close by areas, and pushed further and further out. Soon, the great white cities for hundreds of miles out fell, and the whites didn't care.

Then, the suburbs, courtesy of section 8, began to darken, and with the darkening came a decrease in property values. The last dam we had against the hordes soon came down and the black micronation gained vastly more ground.

>but we have the rural populations :^)

You do, and then you have interracial unions bringing men from the cities into your pockets of whites. Then they convince their families to come. And pretty soon you decide you have to move.

Now where? The last bastions of white congregation are impure, and you soon realize the numbers and demographics you once held so high are now tipped against you. This is where the US is now, and this is where you will find yourself as you question what happened as you lay in your deathbed

>post norwegians dhat did noothing woring

How the fuck did immigrants get into Norway in the first place.

In Holland it is obvious considering we needed immigrants to rebuild our country that was bombed to shit by the Eternal Anglo. However, our politicians back then, as most of them are now, were incredibly incompetent resulting in the strange death of Europe as it unfolds today. But what happened Norway?

your passive agressive reply doesn't change the fact that if it goes below sperregrensen that the votes are litrally discarded.

You're going to have to convince, LITERALLY ~90 000+ votes to drop a vote for Alliansen to barely just get one person to stortinget.

Literally *right* above sperregrensen, just like non-parties such as SV and KRF.

it ltierally is a wasted vote to drop one for alliansen, unless i'm underestimating their voter base, and it's closer to 600 000+ votes.

If they reach that, then they pretty much would have a huge batch of the voterbase that actually vote (~3 500 000 ish)

Why is Poland so brown, they look like white hispanics.

Strange of how few blondes there are. I used to live in the most Polish area of the country and nearly all of my polack classmates had blonde hair.

cucks like this don't deserve democracy and their mentality is one that actively undermines every principle our great nation is built on. ignore people like this as they will never learn. Voting alliansen.

Norway has been under actual bolshevik communist rule since the 1920s

Bottom 4 are the "right" side alternatives this year in Norway. Top part is the leader of the marxist party who has ruled Norway largely uninterupted for about a 100 years.

>nords are cucks

>based mediterraneans are still pure

vikings a shit

romans master race

Well then you're an idiot.

Turbo Stacey

And not that many Norweigians invited to Currystan high schools.

And here we have the leader of the most right-leaning established party. An actual confirmed Bilderberg.

מתי אתה חוזר?

most of ppl are blue-eyed but not blonds desu. Also polish blond is kinda different from western and northern

if anything action should be taken quickly, america had a lot 99% white schools in the 50s-60s. Just because its not at the tipping point doesnt mean you should be calm etc
"We still have many white schools though" is a defeatist stance.

Holy Cows, is israel your best ally too Norway?

But where are the proofs?

Kacper was messaging Krysia's leg but put stealthily his hands back in place for photo. Sister Pelcowa is burning an hole onto the back of his head because she knows whats up. She just don't understand because she never have a good dicking despite being 23 lol. She will get him though after the photo, oh she will get him.

>trying to get us to fight your enemies
Nice try schlomo

>An actual confirmed Bilderberg.

okay, so you and your friends who advocate alliansen are LARPers.

Why am I not surprised?

No, we still have a semi-boycott of israel. We had an official boycott run by goverment, which had majority support on the broad political spectrum in the past. Anyone that tells you otherwise are intentionally misinforming you.

You think? We paid more money to the Clinton Foundation than even Saudi Arabia did, and got "rewarded" by having the leader of the Marxist party get the position as Chief of NATO.

There just can't be peace from this evil

>Norway becoming fjell aber
we were just joking

Any Nords with clever insight to why to Fjotolf Hansen?

are you trying to imply she is not a bildeberger? I am not certain when it comes to Siv Jensen, but Erna Solberg is confirmed at least. as well as the king and the kronprins.

Children of immigrants in Norway are statistically more likely to go to university, especially in as students of medicine, engineering, and law. So, you're unironically right.

Go back to facebook, you fucking civ-cuck. pol is not your place.
youtube.com/watch?v=5cMNTlGRvUs

Statistically more likely to, so, yeah.

Our enemies are yours.