I Fucking love this. It's all coming together, best part NONE of you fucking drumpf faggots will reply to this thread

I Fucking love this. It's all coming together, best part NONE of you fucking drumpf faggots will reply to this thread.

I voted for Trump, parents of illegals who since moved back home to start a successful business in Mexico.

Dual Citizen and I will be moving there permanently soon as well.

Trump will mark THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR AMERICA. Just as I planed it to be with a cherry on top (NOKO)

Trump is about to deport 800k educated """"AMERICANS"""" back to their shitlands. They are butthurt but that's because these normie faggots are too stupid to understand that their newfound American education. (yes that's the only good thing I can say about this shithole now)

800,000 Educated people in developing nations ready to jumpstart their economies. This is the best gift Mexico, and any other 3rd world can ask for. We will see faster, more efficient development within these nations quickly making them developed (i.e CHINA)

Next up NAFTA. This nigger needs to get moving and get rid of NAFTA and in doing so Mexico will profit IMMENSELY from export taxes (yeah those taxes work both ways drumpf faggots) and the cucks in America will gladly pay for automobiles, electronics, televisions, computers, mobile phones, LCDs, oil and oil products, silver, fruits, vegetables, coffee, cotton. etc. etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHINA

This fucking guy is actually considering limiting trade with china and their goods which the Americucks, Bezos and the Waltons HEAVILY rely on. LMAO!! Sure it'll """""promote""""" American manufacturing but guess what faggots? China has already built the most advanced manufacturing infrastructure mankind has EVER seen. You think an America which economy has shifted from a manufacturing to service economy will be able to compete? That 50 year old plant in Detroit rotting away is going to need ALOT of money and time to be up to standard with the Chinese megalopolis that is Shenzhen and others. Enjoy being 20 years behind with limited money and an uneducated manufacturing workforce """""MAKE AMERICA GREAT!!!""""""""" what a fucking joke.

To put the cherry on top this nigger wants to send Americans TO THEIR DEATH fighting the fucking gooks AGAIN!! LMAO.

Trump isn't making "AMERICA" great again, it's making the DEVELOPING WORLD GREATER.

It's ok Americucks. Nations rise and fall, unfortunately for you, Like Brittain, your time is coming to an end. Next up the Chinese century and a developed Mexico for me to invest in and prevail.

Thank you Trump. Thank you America.

>800,000 Educated people
Yeah, right. Who the fuck are trying to kid?

Look on the bright side. Once these fine folks are deported, Mexico will become a wealthy global superpower and America will become a poor thirdworld shithole.

even a high school education goes a long way in innovation and development for a nation. these people are returning home at least with that under their belt.

Again. It's great to see Sup Forums btfo and as usual the faggots hide away to shitpost in their fantasy "MAGA" threads.

Chinese century buddy.

when people make fun of americans for not being "educated", what they're actually referring to are the dumb shitskins like you

nothing short of eugenics will ever significantly change any of your countries, you are not as smart or civilized as whites, deal with it

>Chinese century buddy.
Only one problem, East Asians are biologically incapable of creativity. If Europeans stopped giving gooks technology, they would be completely irrelevant.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

>800,000 Educated people in developing nations ready to jumpstart their economies. This is the best gift Mexico, and any other 3rd world can ask for. We will see faster, more efficient development within these nations quickly making them developed (i.e CHINA)
>Next up NAFTA. This nigger needs to get moving and get rid of NAFTA and in doing so Mexico will profit IMMENSELY from export taxes (yeah those taxes work both ways drumpf faggots) and the cucks in America will gladly pay for automobiles, electronics, televisions, computers, mobile phones, LCDs, oil and oil products, silver, fruits, vegetables, coffee, cotton. etc. etc.
How do these things destroy the multi-billion dollar drug cartels that have clout in your government on all levels?

>implying Mexico becoming a first world economy is a bad thing for America.

Jesus christ are you all this retarded? Do we actively try to reduce Germany to a third world econ- oh, wait, they are doing that themselves.

Bullshit. Send them back. Illegals poured in to my area after Katrina to steal work rebuilding. These were jobs people who had lost everything needed. They proceeded to stay here and drop MORE babies. "Educated," you say? These kids are catered to with SPANISH LANGUAGE LEARNING MATERIALS in the schools, and bi-lingual teachers. They are not even bothering to learn English. Get them out. They are useless.

pic

Daily reminder that creativity can be a learned skill, buddy.

>800k educated
Stopped reading there

>creativity can be a learned
No, it's purely genetic.

>america would crumble without tacos

No. Without a border, it will crumble. We need a common identity. Allowing foreign niggers to flood the country from every direction is killing us. It's shortsighted to subvert the law for such negligable gains. It's a gift to mexico. Great. Good for them.

If america doesn't move to manufacturing, it's doomed. The economy we have now isn't sustainable without real production. Manufacturing is a big investment, but it's one we have to make.

>wrong

Ok buddy, stay deluded, but the stats show, the vast majority of dumb people in america, as anywhere, are shitskins

whether or not you think its white peoples fault or whatever is debatable i guess, but there is no denying you have low IQ and are stupid as fuck

>finally have a good reason to go to my small town village in mexico
>will live a simple life of self sustainability without muh taxes

Thanks trump

nah senpai, those 800,000 impressionable children will all be victims of gang war, crime, poverty, and drug and human trafficking. Sending THAT many people to those countries will inadvertantly fuel poverty and disorder in Central and South America for years, if not decades.

>being this much b8
>sage goes in all fields

America already ended in 1865

Nice

>Mexico will profit IMMENSELY

Juan, please