"OH MAH GERD, DEY TERK ARE JERBS"

"OH MAH GERD, DEY TERK ARE JERBS"

Other than this, is there any reason to deport Dreamers (hint: that wasn't a reason, just being a racist asshole)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is it too late to change my vote

They didn't undergo the process to become a US citizen, therefore they are here illegally and should be deported. To be honest, I'm somewhat sympathetic towards the plight of dreamers, but regrettably, my loyalty to the letter of the law supersedes that. I'd happily support a tax-funded program to get them through the immigration citizenship requirements

Why do you insist on using my backup waifu when shilling here??

They are taking jobs not beause they do it better but because they are willing to work for any low price

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Thanks for the bump. Supporting Hitler, eh? I guess you support the Cheeto form of Hitler too.

They drive down wages for workers in the lowest income brackets, which has a stagnating effect across the entire workforce?

So basically, even our particle physicists make less than they should because our construction workers have to compete with Beaners who will work for less than a nigger's wage.

Even you make less than you should because Paco will work for pennies in your town.

Criminals, entered the country illegally. Crime shouldn't be ignored otherwise why bother having laws?

Welfare. It has nothing to do with them taking my job, I just dont want to pay for them.

So I guess the mosquito that flew into my house is breaking a law (tresspassing). It's very existence is illegal.

Think about that. A human who is an illegal object that must be sent back.

You aren't paying for them. The government is. Basic algebra.

mosquito's aren't humans, thats not an argument. If it was a human that entered your house without your permission? Yeah, would be breaking the law.

>is there any reason to deport Dreamers
they broke the law?

theyre taking all of the restaurant jobs, no one is saying all white people are qualified. if theyre documented then its no big deal. learn the star spangled banner for crying out loud

Guess where the government gets its resources from, cockface

Stop it with you overused memes, we all know its you, from now on i will call you Jarold

The spics are talking the negro jobs.

So Trump supporters are basically commies?

They vote overwhelmingly for larger government.

A glut of cheqp labor makes it qn employers market lowering wages and benifits for all employees. Econamics 101.

I hate brown people. They're nasty and stink. They also have low IQs.

Automation and tech is advancing. Soon we won't need brown people to do this stuff.

>Jew tier irony

TRUMPFED

They violated the law, flood the labor market and undercut wages at the expense of the American worker. If we're not going to enforce our border laws, why have a border at all? How can Mexico improve as a nation at all if their supposed best and brightest wide eyed dreamers are all coming here?

Castle doctrine. You can kill a person for entering your home uninvited.

Good. Everyone with a shred of intellectual honesty admits that illegal workers suppress wages and are bad for the economy.

Because they are inferior.
Why would I want to live near subhumans endangering my life and very existance?

Show the force and give them no chance to riot!!

Because they do it for shit wages and lower the standard of living and the strength of unions to negotiate working conditions. Are you fucking daft?

> Wages go up 30%... on a $18/hour job

Congratulations. You can buy an extra toaster at the end of the year.

These anime slide threads are awful. Illegal immigrants work for less than a living wage, being more qualified has nothing to do with anything when you can pay Pablo 5 bucks an hour.

no just being fair
considering immigrants work for less than minimum wage or businesses don't want to pay more than they have to because of wage laws

Why are employers allowed to pay undocumented illegals here less than minimum wage?

We can do one of two things to fix the illegal immigration problem:

1. deport all illegals, throw employers in jail for hiring illegals.

or

2. get rid of the minimum wage

Either of these will allow Americans to compete for jobs in America.

Cheap labor > quality labor

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

The problem isn't that they take away our jobs specifically, its that they come in and do shitty jobs for less money, which empowers businesses to take advantage of the system and hurt American workers instead of encouraging them to provide for American families.

Then they soak up welfare, which is paid for by American workers and meant to help fellow Americans, and send money home which removes it from our economy.

Yeah because competing wages with everyone who grew up in the same country is the same as importing millions of 3rd world spics who will work for peanuts. Its the governments job to protect its people first and foremost and that includes borders faggot.

>You aren't paying for them. The government is. Basic algebra.

Man, c'mon. What are you doing, reverse, counter, quadruple ironic, unironic, inverted counter-shilling yourself?

Bro, go outside and walk around your neighborhood. Okay? Drink some water first.

>watches anime AND hates trump

how to tell someone is literally never going to make it

Yeah why can't you compete with illegal immigrants who have no mandated health insurance (like you do), are not subject to minimum wage laws (like you are), are given subsidies by the government to reproduce (unlike you), and can be abused and exploited to the fullest degradation possible for an employer to inflict.

How come you the so called superior european population of this country can't compete with unregulated illegal immigrant labour extracted from them at minimum cost and applied to tasks without safety, health, or workmans comp regulations. What, are you not willing or able to lower your living conditions and quality of life to slavery, the life of an animal to serve your masters and compete in the "marketplace" rapidly racing to it's own heat death?

Illegal aliens they aren't "undocumented" we are superior but thanks to insane over rep racial quotas and the tax code and something called "labour pool" it cause a dispossesion effect of the real qualified white majority of their rightful position in the economic structure

they were not given any processs to do so,

>Kindness is superior to selfishness
>Goodness superior to evil
>Honesty superior to lying.
>freedom is superior to tyranny

That which is superior is often weaker and must be diligently protected.

>"OH MAH GERD, DEY TERK ARE JERBS"
mocking ppl's genuine concerns doesn't make them invalid. mass immigration also lower wages in general. basic supply and demand. as automation increases, this will get worse.

this contempt for working ppl is why trump won in 2016 and will win again in 2020. enjoy.

>So I guess the mosquito that flew into my house is breaking a law (tresspassing). It's very existence is illegal.

Maybe this is just me, but when I find a mosquito in my house, I KILL it. Apparently you give it a college scholarship and a driver's license.

They are breaking the law by existing in this country. That alone is grounds to deport their asses.

These illegals are also destroying our public education system by flooding tons of children into classrooms that otherwise wouldn't be there, forcing teachers to spend less individual time with children who may need help. Law enforcement needs more and more money to deal with these people. Yes, they took our jobs is a legitimate answer. Except it's more of they are fucking killing wages for Americans along with taking low skilled jobs.

Deport all of them.

they are disrupting the way our economy functions.

Supply and Demand economics.

We have a job (hard labor, construction, food harvesting). There is a demand for labor. However they offer minimum wage or lower for agricultural work. If there were no illegal immigrants, what does this mean? The employer must raise wages, to one that employees believe to be fair compensation for their work, or the crops will spoil.

By bringing in an outside workforce, they completely remove the ability of the highly physical laborer to negotiate. It gets to the point where the compensation is so unfair, that they become necessary.

We need to bring back negotiation, and increase cost of crops, so that good, quality american jobs can be created.

Because not everyone is qualified, for example teenagers. Low wage jobs have historically been done by the poor and young, not the poor and middle aged. You might spend a summer on a farm or opening oysters or some other mundane job. Nowadays the only job teenagers can really get is crap like waiting tables and working at McDonalds because they can speak decent English and wages can't get lower.

>Implying that a little extra disposable income isn't the difference between surviving and living

please use the dumb frog if you're gonna shitpost

not best pink girl

100% of dreamers are breaking the law. They may not deserve to go back, but laws have to be followed.

If they were granted non voting status for 5 generations I would let them stay. The Rats wouldn't though.

The only reason the Rats want them here is for the votes. The only reason they want to be here is for the Gibbs.

>A human who is an illegal object that must be sent back.
Leftwing doublethink:
A person can't be illegal so we stop calling them illegal. We now call them "undocumented workers" even though most don't work and a person can't be "undocumented" in the same way they can't be illegal.
They're Illegal Aliens. Period. Every country on earth recognizes this concept, why should America not do the same?

they take money out of local economies and put them into black and grey markets as well as sending that money via western union to other countries. this happens while taxpayers subsidize it. this hurts small businesses and legitimate people. op please respond directly to this with any arguments of value you can muster.

What if I don't want ugly, brown, smelly and loud shit people in my nation? Is that a legitimate reason? These fuckers are the worst.

Someones booty got blasted.

Then maybe fuck off to some 90% white shithole in East Europe.

> shitty 9gag-tier meme

Get the fuck out normies

Whites are the hosts, minorities are the guests. The guests were incredibly rude to the host and the patience of the host finally wore out.

Hmm most dreamers actually have college degrees or are working on obtaining one so i dont see how they would be willing to work shit jobs for any low price like you say

White people should feel privileged to work for Mexican wages. Thanks, tacos, for depressing our labor market.

>Hmm most dreamers actually have college degrees or are working on obtaining one

Fake news

I remember this image from months back. It's still got the same title. Go away shill.

>be a janitor
>make enough to take care of yourself and your family in a respectable position
>millions of illegals come into the country and work under the table at rates so low that nobody paying taxes could live on them
>you get priced out of the position and get called racist for insisting laws be enforced

Welfare state steals more than jobs. They steal our resources.