Factory Farming and Animal Suffering

We need to end factory farming and animals suffering at our hands. Hate on vegans all you want, but do not fund this and force it on animals. Our ancestors would not accept this and neither should we.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OoridxUp1nA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a hunter. We have a feral hog problem in America. This has to be done.

I agreed it's fucked. I'd like to one day, raise my own chickens and a few cows and pigs out on pasture

Tell me how are you to do with the stupid peasant workers losing there meat industry jobs?

I'm all for this. Ideally someday hunt my own, but in the meantime buy more expensive humanely treated or local shit when available. Vote with my shekels.

>We need to end factory farming and animals suffering at our hands.

what are we going to eat then? insects dirt?
the meat prices would skyrocket if the shut it down.

Until you can hunt your own animals you should simply not buy it at all

non-veganism is a perverted anti-White ideology (unless the circumstances make not being vegan necessary, like having primitive technology while living in a cold climate but that's over)

not gonna be a soy boy just because I don't have my own rural property right now.

>t. crypto commie
fuck off, then
and I say that being a hunter myself

>Le animal suffering arugement
Just import some refugees. You can save and nurture endless animals then

Sup Forums is the only place where you can see someone doing an image that you imagined and never shared.
(leddit space)
no to factory farming
(leddit space)
yes to outside grassfed farming
(leddit space)
vegans stay out of here pls, your bullshit is apalling and ignorant
(leddit space)
veganism is another trillionare funded movement to keep plebs docile
never ever trust any isms...

>Our ancestors would not accept this and neither should we.

People accept it for themselves and their children, you knucklehead.

You really expect them to get all sad over some dumb cow? A pig? Some chickens?

When they deliver up their children to the same life?

Are you crazy in your head, man?

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OoridxUp1nA

Are you kidding me? Veganism is a reaction to all the inhumane treatment of animals inflicted by corporations and industrialists who have no sense of morality

It's hard to give a fuck about veganism while the world is still ruled by pedocrats. "Care about animals!" is a deflection used by virtueless monsters to pretend themselves capable of human decency.

It's evil, but if we let you vegans take over and try to feed us with grass and bean sprouts, they would have to cut down every forest in America to do it, this would lead to more animal deaths from lack of habitat. No good answer, except to stop all immigration, so we can at least save some of our forest and wild areas.

You are wrong here, most agricultural land exists to feed the billions of animals in the meat industry. If people ate less meat and more plants we would have more forests and larger habitats for wild animals.

How else can we feed the brown masses of the world? If the world had a lower population, and was mostly white people, we could support everyone just fine on grass-fed free range cattle. But as it is, we must each processed jewfood

The fact is, Christians started this country and good Christian families ran farms and treated their animals with dignity and kindness. They always slaughtered their animals humanely., in the quickest and least painful manner. Their farm was their livelihood so a bad reputation could ruin them. And animals are expensive, so abusing their animals is not only unChristian but stupid cost-wise.

Then at some point these Christian farms were sold off to corporations (and we all know who run corporations),and viola, horrendous animal abuse began and has only gotten worse, not better. The people who run beef, pork, and poultry factory farms are of Satan himself - soulless creatures who take a sickening, disgusting delight in hurting innocent creatures.

STOP giving them your money. A hardcore boycott of all factory farmed meat and pork and poultry with as much bad publicity as possible is what is needed. And a tremendous support of buying your meat, pork, and poultry at local family-owned and run farms is the next step. Every state has at least one, and most states have many. Find them, get the word out, give them free advertising, and give them your money. In return, you get wonderful, healthy meat form an animal that led a good life and was killed as humanely and painlessly as possible.

Same with dairy. Buy milk from local dairies.

Maybe the feral hogs and a YOU problem
How would you like it if feral hogs came into your home and ate your whole family?

fuck em.

If they don't know life outside of a cage, how can it be inhumane?

>what are we going to eat then?
Meat, poultry, and pork from local family-owned farms.

retard

Of course the Finn is talking about fucking animals

Something something cave. Something something shadows. Something something rejection

>If they don't know life outside of a cage, how can it be inhumane?
If a child never knew a life without being beaten every night, how is that abuse?
Idiot. Justifying horrors and torture, go to hell.

Uhh... what?

halal and kosher meat should be banned. filthy savages.

let the retards eat their shitty meat and drink their fluorinated water, they'll see the effects of it soon enough

That's the problem, they would do that if we let them.

that has nothing to do with factory farming.
Go hunt no one gives a fuck.

Topic is FACTORY FARMING not FERAL PEST CONTROL

The Canada has literally 170 times the autism rate of Poland. And the US autism rate is even higher than Canada

Look at a chart of autism rate, it is on an exponential upslope
I think we might already be seeing the effect

Pretty sure its the result of average Americans moving away from agrarian lifestyles and getting furthur removed from animals as a whole. Without a significant amount of time around barnyard animals people tend to forget that they dont actually sing or dance or have tea with the other cows after cow church. One of the better cures for the vegan disorder is a year or two on a free-range beef farm.

they dont have to lose their jobs.
Basically we need to improve the life of animals. That would make the meat more expensive. But also healthier and with less animal suffering.
In the days of your grandparents they probably ate meat only every couple of weeks and it was ok

I don't know but I have a feeling exploiting nature that much could hit back one day. If god exists he can't appreciate this: Or else he would be a shitty god.

>We have a feral hog problem in America. This has to be done.
Idiot. You don't torture aniamls and treat them cruelly because they are overpopulated. What are you, a caveman who just wondered into the civilized world but brought your stupid,uncivilized "solutions to problems: with you?

Factory farming is pure evil and not at all comparable to hunting.

I kill two bucks every year

I hate pigs.

What replacement would you use?

Resources are too scarce to achieve this utopian ideal. The animal cruelty problem cant be solved until free energy is solved

>Muh feelings

What a faggot, get lost and never return!

Plant products containing the same nutrients

Could be done if you cull the population to the point where such massive amounts of supply isn't needed.

I'm all for local farms providing meat in a humane manner.

Better than this shit filled with hormones from animals who never sat a foot on grass.

This is the reason for factory farming, not veganism

i only buy free range eggs, milk and meat costs 1.5x times the price but since i buy in bulk i save money so tldr you are retarded if you don't buy "green"

Why? Pigs are just as smart as dogs, and twice as cute. It's barbaric to eat them

This is the only way we can feed a world of 7 billion. If we remove these factories, the world will starve.

god are you retared.
These animals have instincts and needs just like humans. And they need certain circumstances to live a life, appropriated to their species. If these needs are not fullfilled, they suffer, not matter if they were born into that situation.
Pigs for example are very intelligent and social. They need to explore and to interact with other pigs, they need to rummage and to take mud baths. If they are locked into a pen so small they can't turn around, not iteract with other pigs and don't have any activities to to. Just stare at the wall until they get slaughtered, they suffer.

>you have a mental illness because you choose to buy less expensive food, and don't agree with me.
Get out

Suffering makes the meat taste better and more tender.

Most of the world's food is produced to feed these animals. We would have more food and resources if we got rid of them

you fucking retard, are you a European or a jew? You're talking like some unfeeling psychopath

Shutup you fuckn pussy, you shouldnt be here.

I agree.

also not true. With the amount of crops you feed a cow until you slaughter it, you could feed more people than you can feed with the meat of the cow.
And if you were right, then it would be time to reduce the world population significantly.

It is also not health. Such meat has no nutrition, is full of hormones, stress, angst and epigenetic hate most likely. And these meat factories could be the place where the next global pandemy will start.
For you have to drown these animals in antibiotics. The way they live, they have a low immune system and are crowded at one place, so it would be easy for every virus.
Eating such meat raises antibiotics resistance in all of us

Not true. The nutritional value of the food they give to pigs is shit. What we get from pig meat is by far much better than the slop we feed them.

A big pork butchering operation is opening in Coldwater, Michigan. 800+ employees. WooHoo gimme dat bacon!

OP would deny yummy bacon to poor black children.

I agree end factory farming, make people kill their own food. Will massively reduce greed...

But then again, we'll all just wait at the gates as if it was black friday...

>implying you can't already buy cage free meat/eggs/milk

In case of pigs the opposite is true.
And even if you were right, from a moral view it is wron to cause so much suffering just for a better taste

Nice. Only an amoral autist would disagree

>Our ancestors would not accept this and neither should we.

well you will get terrible health problems from eating animals farmed this way, and from eating animals in general

why can't /pol just be more like Hitler and accept vegetarianism?

they have huge overpopulation in some areas from deer also but you have to be careful as consuming an animal with chronic wasting syndrome can make you very sick, and you shouldn't eat pig unless you work outdoors all day, when they formed the USDA food guidelines they suggested that white people refrain from hogmeat

pigs are slave food

here's a tip, most Europeans don't want to cover the countryside with factories and cities. Most Europeans don't want to torture animals to death for food on mass factory farms

this is all jewishness. Jews hate animals, they sacrifice them in brutal blood rituals.

Europeans want to live in balance with nature. Concern for animals and nature is one of the key things that separates Europeans from the other people's of the world

Good lord you're an edgy one. That's exactly why people hunt and help control the population.

>What we get from pig meat is by far much better than the slop we feed them.
pig meat is slave food, it's for blacks

Morality is subjective, I see nothing wrong with it.

>We need to end factory farming and animals suffering at our hands. Hate on vegans all you want, but do not fund this and force it on animals. Our ancestors would not accept this and neither should we.

Animals sufferings end when they die, tho.

Hippie faggot

>That's exactly why people hunt and help control the population.
people are too lazy and inefficient to solve the problem though, where I live even if every hunter got double their maximum number of game kills each season there is still a huge amount of overpopulation, we need coyote breeding programs to control this epidemic

>Animals sufferings end when they die, tho.
well this is where the bible gets involved, how the animal was killed has a direct impact on hormones in the meat that are harmful to humans if consumed, which is how the kosher methodology of butchering came into existence

>I don't care about letting millions of people dying of hunger and wasting 50% of my salary on food
>I cried a lot when king lion died when I was a kid
t. pussy OP

You should see nothing wrong with anything then

Highly doubt ancient Hebrews had knowledge of what hormones are.

Also, you can't even point out what hormones are harmful to humans and how animals secret them when they die.

Turn off the talk radio idiot

You realize that Hitler was one of the #1 environmentalists of all time? He banned animal testing, cruel slaughtering practices, put in some of Germany's first national parks and pollution controls. He was a vegetarian that couldn't stand seeing an animal suffer.

This whole mindset you have been indoctrinated into by jewish conservative talk radio hosts is sick and depraved, and against the natural spirit of your people

Not buying meat doesn't cost money m8

we dont advocate psychopathy

you're in the wrong place
stop trying to be edgy and leave or lurk moar

Bacon is breakfast lunch and dinner
Who's morals? Yours.

It's hard to understand the "no meat" groups. We evolved to eat meat bease of the nutrition our brains need. Without our ability to eat meat and vegables, we might not even be here

until everyone buys the shit veggies because the meat is so expensive
anyway kys faggot

If that person wants to be a grassfucking sheep, let it.

Chicken is cheap as fuck. Like 4 bucks for two breasts.

Not everyone is stupid enough to commit the naturalistic fallacy like you

You're retarded. Naturalistic fallacy? Is that supposed to mean I'm not supposed to be human because it's inhumane?

Enjoy your genetically altered meat

Modern "chicken" have breasts so large they cannot walk properly

>Who's morals? Yours.

Immanuel Kant

And I agree with him.

I don't have a problem with meat. I have a problem with the way it's often produced

It's possible to be human without consuming meat. Saying that factory farming is justified on the basis that eating meat is natural is fallacious

Explain then, how man was able to live in places where farming was impssible.

Eating meat should become something special again like 1 or 2 times a week max. Hunting is the way to go instead of tortouring and mass breeding retarded animals filled with antibiotics.
Especially niggers have thise degenerate eating habits maybe they feel civilised if they can get buckets of chicken wings whenever their welfare check is out

I will. While you eat your faggot salad. Which has also been genetically modified.

They were able to survive by eating meat obviously. That does not make factory farming justified now. Saying that is does is committing the naturalistic fallacy

LIVESTRONG.COM Food and Drink Diet and Nutrition Healthy Eating
List of Vegetables That Are Genetically Modified
by CLAY MCNIGHT Last Updated: Jun 23, 2015
List of Vegetables That Are Genetically Modified
Genetically modified foods, commonly referred to as GMOs, are foods that have been implanted with genetic material from other species of plants or animals.

The potential advantages of genetically engineered foods include improved nutrition and taste, decreased use of pesticides, increased tolerance to drought, increased yield and decreased production costs, according to MedlinePlus. However, modifying the genetic material in plants has certain risks. These may include unexpected or harmful genetic outcomes, less resistance to certain pests and cross-pollinating with traditional crops, which could potentially lead to the extinction of these organisms, as well as other unforeseen consequences.
A limited number of crops are genetically modified. According to the Non-GMO Project -- North America’s only nonprofit, third-party verification and labeling organization for non-GMO food and products -- nine crops are considered high risk for being genetically modified: alfalfa, cotton, canola, corn, soy, papaya, sugar beets, zucchini and yellow summer squash. In the United States, each of these crops is around 90 percent genetically modified. Of these high-risk crops, the vegetables include alfalfa, soy, sugar beets, zucchini and yellow summer squash. Many people mistakenly believe that corn is a vegetable, but it is actually a grain.
In addition to the high-risk crops, there are crops that are monitored by the Non-GMO Project for genetic pollution, which can potentially result in genetically modified varieties. The Non-GMO Project notes that the vegetables in this group include chard, table beets, Siberian kale, bok choy, Chinese cabbage, turnips, acorn squash, delicata squash and patty pan.

>Highly doubt ancient Hebrews had knowledge of what hormones are.

why else would the law exist then? spiritual reasons? these are fucking hebrews bro

nobody here gives a shit about which hormones, thats a conversation for /sci

>Bacon is breakfast lunch and dinner
the USDA considers pig meat a food only suitable for those who work hard outdoors, aka black people who pick cotton

Fish + Vegetable diet master race.

Cow milk lowers your testosterone

'The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.'

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Holy fuck you animal lovers are retarded
>Our ancestors would not accept this and neither should we
Our ancestors were running around bashing the same animals heads in with rocks

Animals are literally subhuman degenerates, free range might seem nicer but if I can buy meat for half the price because some creature that's less intelligent than a human baby has been kept in a cage it's whole life I honestly couldn't give a fuck.

Maybe yours were shagging sheeps in the highlands but for almost everyone else they were farm peasants growing grains/potatoes.