DACA salt mine. Riot edition

DACA salt mine. Riot edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Za9InCg4eoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>checked
Moar, OP. I crave moar salt.

Also if that alien thinks the US is a god forsaken shitty nation, why not embrace the deportation?

Ahhhh september riots. Hey anyone else notice its Taco Tuesday!

No shit. Hence my leddit reply. Fags like that should neck themselves. Day of ICE soon.

>fuck you usa, im a mexican, kill whitey
>oh no, i dont want to go to mexico, thats a shithole and theres nothing for me there

fuck damn shit cuck. i fucking hate chicanos. pls just kill all fucking chicanos in usa

Shut it down.

Wow Imagine how cleaner and safer California will be for next summer.

Its Taco Tuesday... Taco Tuesday

This has to be bait... Right?

I imagine /r/politics to be full of screaming soccer moms and their bugmen beta providers

>thead theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Za9InCg4eoY

Why not just become a fucking citizen?

>Duck you

Stupid phone poster.

Glad we can drop the whole whole guilt thing.

>jessica
>If your argument for repealing #DACE is that CHILDREN should SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR PARENTS ACTIONS,
>you are actual garbage

>believes whites should be held responsible for 200-year-old ancestors

>when your particular brand of ethnic culture is so cancerous and toxic that even your ethnic brethren across the border want to see your genocide
Fucking hell beaners step up your game

>Deporting people just because
THEY'RE THERE ILLEGALLY*
>won't miraculously give you a job

Actually supply and demand assures this is how it works. Otherwise the counter argument that the pro-immigration cunts use daily - that of lowered costs - wouldn't work. Fewer people who undercut local workers = higher salaries and more hired locals.

It's the higher salaries that is the crux of the situation. Again and again people refer to plants being unpicked because you can't hire domestic. Of course, it's complete horseshit. You can hire domestic, you're just not willing to pay what it would cost to incentivize those workers. You're not willing to tarnish your margins by hiring legal workforce.

And here's the kicker; if you can't sustain a domestic avocado business with legal workers, you deserve to go out of business. Good capitalism means we can instead trade with poorer nations where that avocado growing equation makes more sense, and that in turn benefits their home countries, which means more people there have jobs and are disincentivized to give it all up to go elsewhere illegally.

THIS IS WHY NATION STATES AND TRADE EXISTS.

>substitute jews with DACA
dont mind if I do thank you very much

Imagine how much produce is going to cost.

>>substitute jews with DACA
>dont mind if I do thank you very much

Thanks I LOL'd out loud

Remember guys. Shills hate Kek. Make sure to remember our roots. Our praise is his power.

PRAISE KEK

>Trump goes out there
HE'S A TYRANT
>Trump sends the people in charge
WHAT A COWARD

Top kek

Oh fuck I'm an idiot. Here.

all this stuff about immigrants is just a distraction from gov corruption

Deal. Send the Jews back to Mexico.

Wow, that post is a literally diamond in the rough. I hope you survive the Islamic swarm.

OK, (((fellow white person))) (((Ron Pearlman)))

my favorite shit tier meme based on zero fact
leftist unironically completely lacking in self-awareness
>muh brown slaves

Praise KEK.

>unironically kill yourself
get me everytim

Funny how this shit comes from the same fucktards who campaign for $15/hr minimum wage. It's like economics are bound by their feelings.

I did laugh at
>rent to own
though

Checked, and if there's one thing Trump has taught me, it's to shoot high and never settle. God bless him.

>WAH my parents broke the law its NOT fair
or
>WAH i broke the law now my children have to pay for my stupidity

Support our illegal wage practices. We need more slaves.

That's what he gets for breaking the law and trusting the fed. This is exactly the problem with beaner scum, they suck the dick of government

>defends slave labor
>threatens to secede
>mfw this isn't 1860

Can always tell when a liberal does a cartoon as they have no understanding of economics.

>price goes up
>low demand
>high supply
>prices go back down or else product goes bad

>or we just start importing more produce from Mexico and other parts of South America

Shit, I used to work in the grocery business, we mark shit down all the time because supply is already greater than demand even at cheap prices. What would actually happen:

>oranges and shit go up
>fewer people buy
>stores order fewer of them
>farms have to grow other goods or close down or innovate

About half of California farm workers are illegal. It's not rocket science although it might feel like that to you.

Wanna guess how much food California supplies to the rest of the States?

Whites aren't going to take those jobs. They sit in Bakersfield and collect gibmes like the nigs do. Can't shake the drugs long enough to do actual hard labor.

>work here like you

I can't get a job here because you stole it

High quality post

I tried to create a thread but no one would answer. What is the IWW and why do they sponsor daca protests?

They absolutely cannot cope with the reality of their own bullshit:
"Industry and agriculture is OVER, we're a nation of automation now. Get a 4 year degree, a skill, and a real job! We don't need laborers."
"We need millions of illiterate, skill-less migrant laborers, otherwise the US economy will implode, also we're totally allowed to pay them slave wages since Americans won't work for slave wages"

What must it be like to be so fucking retarded and hold two completely incompatible beliefs at once?

My God it's beautiful.

>godforsaken shitty country

bye paco!

I'm kind of surprised, I was over at leddit and read the biggest thread on daca and the responses, and to be honest, a lot of people there are against this shit and im astonished by that. Seems like even leddit fags see the downsides illegal immigration brings to jobs and wages.

your a racist using the farm workers argument. assuming that all wetback s are farmers. they are police firemen truck drivers. every job and they do it cheaper. so stop using the farmworker argument. they take all the jobs

You really think that a DACA aged, reddit-posting, leftist Mexican is going to be out in the sun harvesting almonds?

Leddits full of bots and paid shills

>What is the IWW
Industrial Workers of the World; they sound a lot like communists...

>why do they sponsor daca protests?
it sounds like something ANTIFA would get in on, probably because they're communists

oh, and don't forget to activate yours on the way out

>when the Swede is better at articulating conservative viewpoints than 90% of senate Republicans
If things get too irredeemably bad over there Sven you're welcome here

exactly they get free college and then a nice high paying government job through affirmative action hiring policy.

Mexican is not a race

Mfw we will have a federal surplus sometime this administration because Trump is clearing out beaners form the social programs

>We should continue using illegal third world labor to make sure we don't hurt our agricultural industry too much!

This has to be the most ridiculous argument I've seen coming from the left.

What % of Dreamers would you guys say are pudgy little Mestizos?
Wasn't it mostly "white" hispanics that came legally?

That's what's so funny about it. They look down on you so much. They see you as 3rd world subhumans.

Ya neither is Jewish right.

%90

>shut it down, the goyim knows

All the leftists can go fuck them selves. I don't care a bit. But when I see a priest using religion as a tool for his globalists agenda my blood boils.

>Commifornia
>WE RICH

>this country is shit
>fuck you racist whitey
>we're going to be the majority soon!
>EY BRO DON'T DEPORT ME PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING

Nah. The Rabi Blancos have no reason to leave Mexico. They do like to come here shopping and for vacation. Hell, they are the 1% that RUNS Mexico. Do you realize Mexico has more millionaires than the US?

>want to keep living in this god forsaken shitty country
>god forsaken shitty country

>cathocucks

does he not realize cathocucks have to follow US law when it comes to gay marriage? Or did he think only cake bakers were being forced?

>Cher arrested for aiding and abetting a criminal.

I'm rolling with laughter at the thought.

>these people support gun registry
The irony. Even better that they're too stupid to see it.

milton friedman is proud

anchor babies next pls

this is probably the best thing about the illegals in the usa, the infighting between real mexicans and scum fuck illegals is beautiful. the illegals should be sent to mexico and any real mexican should get a dreamer token, basically a 'get out of cartel trouble for free' card, you piss of the cartel and you cash in your dreamer token and one of the recently deported takes your beheading spot

Ashkenazi Jew is a race, Mexican is not

Can someone (you) me pls?

Ahh that explains the giant red flags. Pity that communists are sponsoring high school walkouts. Though I guess for them it is good since the students will remain uneducated.

I thought left wingers were supposed to be smart

This meme needs to die
>muh $87 avocados

Emotional thinking doesn't have to be rational. They see Trump as the evil Cheetoh Hitler and what ever attacks they can think of just blurt out of their mouths because they're convinced that they're in the right.

>Pity that communists are sponsoring high school walkouts

It's called indoctrination. It's easier to do it when they're young.

>I hate your country, fuck you
>please dont deport me

here's your (You) my man

>tfw bunch of Mexican friends who were born here
>their parents spend months getting citizenship
>breakdown and cry after finally finding out they're citizens of this nation now

Also, doesn't every kid in America have to take Spanish in high school. They can survive in Mexico for a few months while getting citizenship, right?

Should post screen caps of all the DACA "fuck this shitty country" posts on reddit and send them to pic related

Fuck off. Someone will take the job, do it better, and get paid more. This will also drive innovation.

MAGA

>Fuck this shit country
>Please don't send me back

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking kek

>cuts your state funding

ok

>hated by real mexicans
also hated by mexican americans