How important is finding a white wife and having white children to you?

How important is finding a white wife and having white children to you?

Very important

Considering I only find white women attractive its very important

It's really important to me. I want kids, I want GRAND kids. I want GREAT grandkids. I want to have a lineage and a family.

But sadly I'm a broke, 30 year old virgin. It's amazing how you can have a simple goal in life and it seems the universe just works against you at every fucking step of the way.

I just want a gorgeous wife and a big family to take care of... And yet that's asking for too much since I'm not Chad or rich.

Think of it that way, even if you got a pretty wife and a couple kids there's like a 90% chance that she's going to divorce your ass a few years later and rape you financially for a couple decades

Sauce?

Yeah I know but part of me doesn't care, just that I got to reproduce with a beautiful girl. That's the endgame.

But on the other hand, knowing all about divorce-rape and how women's true nature is I'd have my guard up a lot more than most unsuspecting men and take measure to prevent it. Basically being a good husband and not becoming a beta-cuck she feels the need to cheat on. And never granting the divorce. Even if she does fuck up and cheat on me, I'm not signing divorce papers. I'd fight for 100% custody of the kids too, so no child support.

I'm prepared for that fight user, but I'm idealistic to think there is a way to avoid it all together and love and monogamy can win in the end.

The second most important thing in life after number 1: making sure to sage and report all shill threads.

>I just want a gorgeous wife
>I'm not Chad or rich
Why not a nice plain Jane girl?

You can have it if you study hard, get a great job and can afford the golddigger..

Otherwise just find a cool gal settle down and have as many lids and or divorces as you can afford...

find white wife,
make her become child

Everyone can become Chad if they want to put in the effort. Don't blame the universe because you don't try to improve yourself.

You all are toys

That's a DUDE!

no is not

marry me?

Lmao the girl in the pic is Cuban, not even white. Obviously its not very important to OP

It'll be more important when I get a better paying job so I can actually support them.

all women are whores

top priority

If I'm a "white Hispanic can I still have a white wife or am I shit out of luck and have to be with a minority? I hate hairy ass arms latinas

important.
t. poo in loo.

Whatever happened to this bitch

She showed her beaner bf, was confirmed a midget, showed herself smoking , and Instagram whores taking off blew up her spot

Japanese are honorary whites right?

I have half Japanese, slightly chubby qt gf id like to wife up and put a baby in.

>I hate hairy ass arms latinas
Rude

YES it's a DUDE! Don't tell me that I masturbated to an actual 3d f*male today

I'm half Italian, half Rican. Not that important I guess. Though everyone around me is a nigger or spic so even if it was it doesn't matter

Photoshop.

It is important to me when I have a job. The value of hard work and decency must be continued.

get one from russia, theres a 50% chance they might be insane and try to kill you but theyre white none the less.

not at all important.

It used to mean the world to me. I could continue my lineage and have my beliefs live on through an heir from my stock.

Then, I couldn't get a job out of college with my science degree for over $14. I'm 5 years NEET now, but the impetus to start a loving family died around the 2 year mark. MMOs are what's important now.

Did you know angie varona is white? Her dad is cuban(spaniard) and her mom is italian

You live in the united states of America. you can be broke, 30 years old, a virgin, living at home and tomorrow you can turn your life around and still make it. You just have to put in the work.

i want wife and children but i simply have bad luck.

i don't want it sound like an excuse or anything, but everything i attempt to do is tackled by something or someone, i could do a simple thing like a bank deposit/withdrawal and somehow it would spiral into fighting with the banker or having my account disabled for no reason needing days to fix it.
i have done nothing wrong, i never intended to hurt anyone. i just don't understand why everything i do is 10 times harder than for other people

It was very important, so I did it.

I gave up and wait until the sexrobots are here. Me even thinking about any real woman would be considered creepy.