Why is MLK so worshipped while Malcolm X seems to be forgotten by everyone?

Why is MLK so worshipped while Malcolm X seems to be forgotten by everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
youtube.com/watch?v=wIphJwy2jno
youtu.be/-sdxu0dvCLg
youtube.com/watch?v=W8WOL4d4h-I
youtube.com/watch?v=PNoR8Tn4jpY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Disillusionment_and_departure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Death_threats_and_intimidation_from_Nation_of_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Assassination
books.google.fi/books?id=KkEEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA26&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MLK marxist (although a good man) is much better to the normies than Malcolm the Black Nationalist who didn't want free gibs

Because MLK is pushed by the educational, etc. system and Malcolm X, though correct on pretty much everything, was vehemently and explicitly against pretty much the entire social conditioning apparatus we have currently and all of the ideas it stands for.

He was a supporter of black separation, that doesn't mesh well with the normies. He also didn't like democrats and "progresives" in general.

MLK was an eloquent guy, non-violent, "Malcolm X" was not even a real muslim (which is bad enough), he was in to Nation of Izlam "we wuz kangs" UFO cult and was a drug dealer who pimped out white women.
He was correct about an egg-headed evil scientist called Jakub maufactiring white people via scientific means? Can you offer any proof he was correct in this regard?

He was correct about the idea of the different races not really getting along and most of his social ideas were correct too, i.e. anti-degenerate, communitarian focused, etc.
> MLK was an eloquent guy
LOL have you ever seen a Malcolm X speech for comparison? The dude was literally one of the greatest public speakers/rhetoriticians ever, leagues better than MLK ever was.

I have no interest. Why? I do not listen to cultists, no matter what rhetorical flourishes they may use to justify their insanity. Farrkhan (who I investigated after the "milion man march") has a certain "eloquence", true - but he is slimy, and mentally unhinged. I'd imagine "Malcolm X" sounding like another Farrakhan.
I won't tolerate any more NOI bullshit, I have even turned my back on Cassius Clay/Mohammed Ali (who I used to respect) as he was merely described as a "muslim" in the press, despite the fact he too decided to swallow this UFO cult snake-oil philosophy.

because Malcolm X named the jew, and the jew controls the media.

Malcolm X was pullin' an Anglin in the 60s and they shut 'em down just like Anglin.

Bullet in the head after calling out the democratic party.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIphJwy2jno

took a bullet from the democratic party, just like seth rich.

Malcolm x was a fucking muslim faggott idiot, that is why.

Martin luther (dumb name) was a pool hustler- way cooler.

Malcolm X wanted segregation.

Malcom X wanted black people to take responsibility for themselves, without the help of any white person. He desperately wanted blacks to have their own identity and was groomed by some African Muslim Imam asshole who betrayed him.

He was indeed right about a lot of things, he would have helped black people succeed if he wasn't assassinated.

MLK was Malcom X lite that was easily digested by the masses.

>my imagination is proof
Disgusting faggot

Malcom X was a violent nigger that wanted the negroes to chimp out.

MLK actually had decent things to say sometimes.

Malcolm X wanted black people to separate from white society, MLK wanted to integrate everyone together.

What the fuck are you on about, nigger? Are defending NOI? Do you even know what you are defending?

When did he ever do anything violent or encourage violence? Are you sure you know who you're actually talking about?

Because Marxist Lucifer Kang was a sodomite and kike puppet.
Take the Kang pill.
youtu.be/-sdxu0dvCLg

Malcolm X spoke the truth about Jews, that's why:

Once again Pastor Anderson is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=W8WOL4d4h-I

dumb ass, trusting god to do anything, poor bastard

Malcom X renounced his faith before he died. That's why he died you cockwomble.

He was based: youtube.com/watch?v=PNoR8Tn4jpY

See
He made a film about it.

I don't have to defend anyone to attack you dumbass hate is not a zero sum game
You said you won't listen to Malcolm X to see what a nigger he is but instead will rely on your imagination. That makes you the nigger

>implying Malcolm X had nothing to do with the Black Panthers..

OK Sambo

BLM is a "follower" of MLK but follow the methods and teachings of MalcolmX

Did the UFO cleanup crew do a drive-by on his retarded ass?

He named the jew

Because our whole society is full of cucked retards which is something I came to learn recently.

Malcom x was fucking based

In my honest opinion, Hip Hop and Rap music are the great demon that ruins black communities and prevents them from truly developing. The glorification of thug life and "street credit" are fundamentally spoiling young black children. Martin Luther was in some way responsible for this feel.

Maybe if Malcom X lived and succeeded, things would've been different? I don't know, maybe the thug life garbage wouldn't be so prevalent at the very least.

Malcom X is like black Alex Jones from times gone by

MLK is basically the proto-obama

Wut are you even talking about. His murder is very well documented and it was witnessed by a fucking auditorium of people you dumb twat.
Which methods and teachings.

>gainst pretty much the entire social conditioning apparatus we have currently and all of the ideas it stands for.
Like science, history, genetics, self-awareness and common sense in general?

Prove it

Not really, No they don't.

This like saying the Islamic Jihadis are followers of the Prophet but follow the methods of Sunni wahhabism.

>Memeing that today's society is actually based on science, self awareness and common sense
Nonce.

You are showing support for a nonce from a nonce religion, Spurdo

His voice is very similar to Obamas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Disillusionment_and_departure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Death_threats_and_intimidation_from_Nation_of_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Assassination

Fucking idiot. Why even pretend to know what you're talking about when you're talking out of your arse?

I await your proof, you fag nigger poof. Prove he was killed for leaving NOI or continue sucking dick.

(((wikipedia)))
Try harder, faggot...

I'm showing support for a black man that actually wanted to lift niggers out of the gutters and who wanted to have their own identity and culture. This is what Hitler believed too.

I bet you didn't hear that from whatever soundbite liberal history digest you got your facts on Malcom X from did you.

You got nothing, except AIDS

>Use Wikipedia as a source
>It's not a good enough source when someone proves me wrong

You're a joke.

Did I hit a nerve? Your arguments are fucking pathetic.

Wikipedia is the lies of the Jew. Are you a Jew or a nigger? Make your mind up. You will need to try harder, you lazy faggot.

MLK was a vehicle of the powers that be to satisfy the necessary transition into a desegregated society. It was good for immigration, good for business small and corporate and it was in keeping pace with similar movements throughout the decade. It was the same neo-liberalism that's been steering us since the the 1930's. Steering is self-righteously and pretentiously but with our best interests at heart. Malcom X was smart and charismatic enough to expose the mechanisms in place. But incendiary enough that he's easily construed as crazy or unremarkable by establishment media and woke people hold a semblance of fake respect for the man, without knowing any of his policies or how much he would have hated them.

Because Malcolm x supported segregation. He was a black nationalist. He just wanted higher quality services in the black community (instead being on the back of the bus he wanted seperate buses)

Are YOU a Jew or a nigger? You used Wikipedia yourself. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you actually mentally ill?

Do you understand that Wikipedia isn't even a source and is actually a compilation of knowledge with sourced information?

Seriously, I have met some fucking idiots but you're taking the cake.

books.google.fi/books?id=KkEEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA26&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
If you say what I think you're going to say you will be confirmed 100% dumbest Bong in Britain.

x was a woke nugga, milk was a house nigger

Because MLK was a communist and Malcolm X realized who (((they))) were.

Because of the kikes

Everything about this is correct except for Malcolm X being a bad speaker, he was a great speaker.

That being said, I wish Malcolm X got his way and all so-called Negros were deported from the US and given their own shithole piece of America to ruin. Give them fucking Florida and build a wall, fuck it. Imagine how much better America would be if there was no Chicago, no New York City.

That's an image found by searching for "YAKUB NOI", I never read the text as the image suffices. I do not give Wikipdia clicks because it is full of lies. I never even knew about Yakub until I found some Kangz site 2 years ago that asked "melanin enriched" peoples to attempt to burst lightbulds with ESP by focussing their "third eye".
But you're still a lazy nigger faggot, Wikipedia is lies.

Mr. X died before the panthers were formed.

He wanted America to give up a piece of land for so-called Negros to inhabit for themselves. This would've been a much better solution. I think it still is.

> a compilation of knowledge with sourced information?
I thought you were all for the rejection of:
>science, self awareness and common sense?
Niggers are so dumb, I swear to fucking god.

He got killed by the establishment, because he knew how to make sense. No one wants emotionally mature, intelligent blacks. It would fuck with their voter base, and here is the thing with political power. Its both paper thin, and all powerful. As long as everyone buys into the illusion, we are good. Moment we stop, it all goes to fucking hell in a handbasket.

This.

He renounced his relationship with the Yakub faggots and they had him killed.
He became Sunni after. That Brit is retarded and spreading disinfo because he has his knickers in a twist about something.
>Not giving Wikipedia clicks because it's full of lies
>Uses ANY search engine
>Uses the internet in general

I gave you a full article from LIFE at the time of his assassination by them and it's still not good enough for you because you're a fucking illogical sperg.

Straw manning because you've been shown to be wrong and caring so much about being wrong you start lying through your fucking teeth is just embarrassing.

What I said:
>Memeing that today's society is actually based on science, self awareness and common sense

What you say I said:
>I don't believe in science, self awareness or common sense

Why even bother when you can be disproven immdediately? Keep calling me a nigger, Jew, whatever the fuck, I don't care. At least I'm not an actual knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, imbecile.

Yes but their entire doctrine was Malcom X.

I use Startpage - white man's mighty magic. You might as well be banging on a log. I feel like Dr Doolittle here, talking to the animals.

Your false equivalencies are shit. Try something of actual substance, formulate an argument.
Input anything into any search engine and you will get some truth and some lies. That doesn't make the search engine automatically evil.

Thanks for conceding the argument though, it's obvious you've got nothing left to say other than loosely related shit flinging, which astonishingly, is exactly what monkeys do.

youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

STFU daft nigger XXXDDDDD

Imagine how funny it would be if you lost an argument to what you're asserting is nothing more than a dumb nigger/animal/Jew/whatever you feel like I am at this given moment.

Or is such irony lost on somebody with a brain as dense as lead.
>XXXDDDDD
Get the fuck out.

y so mad, sambo?

Because Malcolm X actually made sense and wanted the kind of strong self-supporting non-wallfare-leeching black people that parts of Sup Forums actually wants.

MLK was a morally and intelectually far more capable Obama but and Obama nevertheless. A very elequent but ultimately useful tool.

BTW, under their leadership the blacks probably would have turned out far better than under the banner of Cultural Marxists and Gibsme Democrats today, but appealing as that sounds, you might have a seperate state today (maybe an entire group of states) with a black independent leader at its head only loosely allied with the USA.

With strong respectable nationalistic leaders you might get strong respectable nationalistic demands, and the US leadership HATES people who can think and stand up for themselves.

>Your false equivalencies are shit. Try something of actual substance, formulate an argument.

Is this your way of trying to act articulate?
Having a discussion is not saying ones argument is shit. You try to disprove an argument by formulating your own argument covered by facts.
My facts will show up with a simple google.

Maybe let your hair and nails grow longer.. Maybe then you can have a discussion on a white man's level, nigger.

Americans should had carve up a black vassal state out of parts of US after giving them freedom.

Rhetoric is not an argument.
In this thread you claimed that Malcom X was violent. I asked you to produce evidence, you did not.
Then you said he was "something to do with" the Black Panthers. When asked how, you said "they were literally Malcom X".

If you don't understand how neither of these things are arguments then you, my friend, are the nigger. Pic related.

>Lose argument with several people in the thread
>S-s-s-samboo!

I think most reasonable people would agree with that. In the end, the nation would've fallen and we would've just wound up owning that land again, or the nation would've thrived and we would've had a neighboring nation of good people. It's a win/win. But no, gotta keep the blacks here so they can vote fucking democrat.

I'm sticking to my main point - NOI is retarded, anyone who buys into it, current member or not, is on a mental level with a mongoloid, and you defend this - so that makes you a mongoloid too ...as well as a nigger faggot. OK, Sambo?

>i can't into a single one of the 4 billion pussies on this planet because i have no personality or prospects so i an going to hate on people who can
Top cuck. Enjoy Hell, pathetic MGTOW fag.

Because Malcolm X was a stupid, hyperaggressive nigger that gave the feds all the ammunition they needed and then some.

Your main point was that everything Malcom X said and did is immediately invalidated because you believed he was, and still did/does (you didn't seem to be aware at all that he was assassinated, and deny that fact because I the first link I gave you with succinct information regarding it was Wikipedia) part of the NoI.

Believe it or not, I really don't care at this point because you seem to be completely incapable of thinking about anything in any sort of abstract way (which by the way, is a human trait) and instead see things only as good or bad and only one or the other. However, sometimes people can believe stupid shit but not be entirely wrong about other things they believe.

no malcom X towards the end of his life realized all the radical bullshit Farakan was pushing him towards was just that bullshit. he started to see the light so they had him killed cause he wasnt pushing their agenda no more.

go suck his nigger dick then, faggot.

>if you aren't for mongrelisation, you are a cuck
The absolute state of christcuckery in america.

Quality post lad. Maybe you should go watch Emmerdale or Strictly Come Dancing, it seems more your speed.

>MLK marxist (although a good man) is much better to the normies than Malcolm the Black Nationalist who didn't want free gibs
Nation of Islam was a fucking Marxist organization.
Actually I like MLK because of his orgies.

Not when I can pull the tail of the monkey to make it dance

Because MLK had dignity and protested in a respectable manner. Malcom x would have supported movements like BLM and Antifa

Malcom X never wanted anything from the white man.
MLK wanted full integration, with America paying the tab.

You're pulling your own tail then, 'cause watching you embarrass yourself is painfully pitiful.

nigger

Because Malcolm X was a violent racist.

Only one of them named the jew.

>Malcolm X - African Nationalist, aware of the JQ and openly spoke about it.
>MLK - Marxist kike puppet.
Oh gee I wonder why.