Where were you when you realized that the only way to get minorities to stop being mean to you was LITERALLY to treat...

where were you when you realized that the only way to get minorities to stop being mean to you was LITERALLY to treat them like dogshit??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ever treating them well in the first place

It also works with women, too.

i used to treat them extremely well. like in the 90s, when "racism" was normal and ok. i used to be like "oh man, don't give someone shit for being black, that's horrible. imagine if you were that black guy blah blah blah blah blah". that's the type of person i was. fast forward 20 years and now that minorities have power in the US they're proving they're set to treat us 1000 times worse than we ever treated them. and yes i do mean EVER. the rhetoric coming from the left is exactly the same as the rhetoric toward jews in 1930s germany, just replace "jew" with "white male" or in many cases "white female" too.

im so sickened by it. sickened by the fact that i have to stand up and actively speak out against people who are different colors or races than me, but it's pretty clear if someone doesn't they're going to fucking do some pretty horrible things to us as white people become more and more of a demographic (and thus politically less powerful) minority.

i just want to avoid us being in a situation like what is happening in south africa right now. and south africa is only held in line by western influence that tells them "genocide is bad". what happens when america and europe is black and brown? it will be a genocide free for all, that's what i've learned these past few years.

>hate white people
>want to be in white people's country

because their ultimate goal is to make it a "Brown" country, and then kick you the fuck out, violently. they don't come out and say that (most of the time) because when they do they meet with a lot of ridicule and resentment, but that's the play, don't ever be fooled and don't ever forget it.

>>want to be in white people's country

They preform serious mental gymnastics and convenience themselves it is not a white county.

it's about conquest, nothing more. they're just acting through demographics, not outright war.

minorities are a lot like women
emotional and will walk all over you if you are nice to them

they understand strength and weakness only. when you're strong, they'll be your friend. when you're weak, you'll be their food.

Umm.. sorry not sorrys sweety.
America is and always has been a nation of immigrants, Stolen from Native Americans and built on the backs of black slaves.

Please educate yourselves.

god they need to relax... congress will pass something... we can'f fucking deport these people when they don't know anything about their own country.. don't speak the language.. and are used to 1st world lifestyle... but any criminals can go.

yeah lets talk about what this country "was". it was founded as essentially a white ethnostate. nonwhites couldn't vote, neither could women. they also couldn't intermarry with whites.

basically it was a nation of "european immigrants"

so yeah, if we're gonna play this "lets go back to the way things were and stay true to our national heritage game" i'm totally game. i'm totally down for it. lets do it! roll those years back!

let's go back to what this country was in 1776, fuck yeah bro! oh, i mean "sweetie"

This same thing is happening in Burma but the Burmese won't have it.

did you also know that slavery was rampant in native american culture? they actually walked with their slaves down the trail of tears. also, many of their slaves were young, white children who had been kidnapped at ages as young as 7 or 8. native americans were fucking sick, the list of their atrocities and barbarism is endless, the world is better off without them!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians although free blacks were allowed citizenship at the state level in certain states. It also provided for citizenship for the children of U.S. citizens born abroad, stating that such children "shall be considered as natural born citizens," the only US statute ever to use the term. It specified that the right of citizenship did "not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States."

A long time ago in a galaxy very near, OP. They mistake kindness for weakness.

yup i agree 100% now dude

>only white people want me gone.
>That new dnc bottom line.
Shadilay

>when someone else remembers george washington was a white nationalist
ethnostates are the only successful forms of government
Osullivans law

That's how like women are too. Damn, women really are the niggers of gender

If you are in your own country you are the idiot who pays taxes to feed others.
If you are in a foreign country, you are the smartass that gets the wellfare money.
This is a global problem.

Oh how far we've strayed...

>like in the 90s, when "racism" was normal and ok.

What are you 12? Political correctness has been ingrained in society for 30 years. Theres a million examples of prominent people losing their jobs, being vilified, etc, for "racist" remarks.

This is what happens when 15 year olds post here.

you are going back fuck your familes

in the public square yeah, but you used to be able to say racist things in private and have a fairly reasonable expectation that other white people would agree with you, or at the very least not be upset with you.

they understand only one language

holhoax, muh fake wacism fact the 90's were openly politically correct and it started taking full steam

fuck her and fuck her racist family, someone tweet this bitches address to ICE.

Its time we get the jews and other race baiters out of america!

I always knew this, it mystifies me why so many others can's see what should be obvious.

in public and in the media, yes, but the average person had not internalized that BS yet the way they have today. you used to be able to say "nigger" and make fun of blacks and shit and it was still considered fairly socially "normal".

This guy gets it

I'm 29 and what he said was the case for me as well.
We had jokingly racist things and a black kid in our class called himself coony as a joke on himself.
We bullied eachother for fun and said racist shit to him but no one treated him actually worse.
They called me nerd, we called others Druggies and called him a coondog.

Better times dude.

The only people that did anything worthy of it were the anglos, who really own their creation and the highly educated immigrants, who created a scientific revolution. Mostly euros, but also jews, poos, chinks, etc.

If you really think that, just subtract the white fruits from america, and see what you are left with.

Also, you are right.

>where were you when you realized that the only way to get minorities to stop being mean to you was LITERALLY to treat them like dogshit??

On Sup Forums about a year and a half ago. The world belong to the European man, and if we don't take it the lesser nations will tear us apart.

Oh, there you are! As another has stated, the problem was giving rights, specifically voting rights, to minorities and women. They will, intrinsically, and instinctively, vote in a welfare state that props them up so as to have that "safety net" in case their gambles in life fail, or just so they don't have to take gambles at being successful.

The problem is simple. Ready to learn?
1. You cannot have a welfare state, and a system of risk/reward.
2. You cannot have a multicultural welfare state; only ethnostates can implement social welfare programs, across the board, and be successful. The very society supporting it all has to agree and "play ball". This is impossible with multicultural societies.
3. You cannot have a free market, and implement policies abhorrently opposed to it, like Affirmative Action, or for that matter, blatant nepotism.
4. You cannot have one group of individuals promoting in-group preferences and creating laws that prevent the other groups from doing so.
5. Democracy doesn't work, that's why we were mostly formed as a republic. Every attempt at re-framing/re-shaping the USA as a democracy should be punished as acts of treason.

Now I'm sure you have a solution to all these problems. I'll wait right here for your wonderfully researched and proven method. Please, all snarky one, pray do tell what the answer is? I'll help you out by providing some options.

1. Remove all social welfare programs.
2. Same as 1. Alternatively, export all non-European descendants or non-Christians.
3. Abolish Affirmative Action, since we've already have a half-black president that proves we have an equal playing ground.
4. Have the US gov't seize and dismantle all companies that are comprised entirely of the same group of people with similar geo-political goals and interests (see pic related).
5. Explain quite literally that the last democracy on this planet was Greece, and that the USA is described in every fucking textbook as a Republic.

>they're proving they're set to treat us 1000 times worse than we ever treated them.
If you really believe that, you have no idea how badly "we"'ve treated "them" in the past. "Equally bad", I'd buy. Maybe even "slightly worse". "1000 times worse"? Wtf are you smoking?

I realized that a long time ago. Blacks, Muslims, liberals, women - they only see the world in terms of power and who exercises it.

Don't give them any. Go on the offensive, not the defensive. Don't let them frame the debate, don't use their definitions - nothing. Give them no power. Ever.

>Please educate yourselves.
Thats hilarious coming from someone so very ignorant to the majority of American history

>you have no idea how badly "we"'ve treated "them" in the past.

Oh, you mean like introducing them to medicine, electricity, combustion engine transportation, plumbing, air-conditioning, food preservation and surplus, and endless digital entertainment?

You realize there wasn't even a single wheel in Africa before the white man landed. Even king tut was white.

I'm a Native American. Get the fuck out of my country you commie piece of shit.

Found the Latina gender studies whore.

Get 'em Tonto

This. It's sad that it's always relevant when some idiot on Twitter says white people this white people that. Unless they say huwhite

True, very true.

"No, YOU get the fuck away from my land."

I would rather they lose their lives desu senpai. Make America White Again!

Hitler simply wanted kikes to get the hell out of his country. The shitskins want whites to be their gibsmedat providers and bull preppers.

not even fucking close you fucking IDIOT, in arab countries they still buy niggers for 100bucks and they fucking CASTRATE them immediately, America was the first country to free our own slave and fight a fucking WAR over it, without america bringing niggers to the US they would be 100yrs behind in every single way, we let them go to school for free and even raise their fucking scores, we hire them over white ppl who ACTUALLY work and respect their surroundings. Niggers are usually useless pieces of fucking garbage and in the early 1900s we knew that so we treated them ACCORDINGLY, obviously some slave owners were fucking horrible to their slaves just like some dog owners treat their dogs like fucking trash. Niggers are shit tier and its legit ok what we did, if the situation was reversed its basically a bunch of monkeys being mean to the superior and kinder race, the funny thing is tho these monkeys arent even accomplishing this on their own, they have the help of marxism, jews, PC and "diversity" they are 100% controlled even STILL

Tel your families to stop being criminals

Hold up sir, are you saying what I believe you are saying? That we...were...kings?

incredibly stupid posts.

the election ruined this site.

fuck spics. they are rude, violent, and perverted. They also breed far more than niggers.

They are tsundere

What makes it worse, is that they are 1000% stupider than the average retard, but were given their jobs and educations due to guilt and because of the color of their skin. This was not enough. They have to destroy us, and even then will not be happy because they can not ever BE us. Look to Zimbabwe as an example.

The father of that family needs to come home and kill those chimps encroaching on his land.

>I realized that a long time ago. Blacks, Muslims, liberals, women - they only see the world in terms of power and who exercises it.
it's god damn awful. i never once saw the world this way in my life growing up, but now that i'm older i realize that this is the undeniable truth. this is truly how these groups of people interpret things and that power, violence and authority is really all that they understand. fucking pathetic.

Anarchy nigger BTFO.

>FUCK YOU I HATE YOU AND YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE

>PLZ USE YOUR PRIVILEGE TO HELP ME

Dude, are you me?

i mean you can really sit and talk and talk and talk. and you're making sense. and you're telling the truth. and you're laying it all out in logical terms for people to see. you think to yourself "surely now they will see!", but none of that is how they interpret the world. you don't realize how you're wasting your breath because the way they fundamentally interact with facts and knowledge is different than you.

with them it's literally only about believing what they are TOLD to believe from the highest and most authoritative power in their society. it's so sick. in a million years i can't conceptualize of thinking that way, but this is genuinely how most of these groups work, especially niggers and white women.

My father tried to tell me back then, and I dismissed it as "old guy racism". I still to this day thank him for trying to explain the subhuman problem to me.

no i'm not but this is the thing
people who are on the "alt-right", whether or not you want to apply that label to yourself, are really individuals. people who don't go with the grain of society. they're the people who were the liberals when being a liberal wasn't cool. they're the free thinkers. they're the dissidents.

the people who today are "progressives" are the exact same sort of people who back in the day would have been lynching niggers because that was the cool thing to do. they would have been the hardcore racists, the witch hunters. they would have been the most religious too (evidenced by their strict adherence to the tenets of their new secular religion).

so back in the day a lot of people who are considered "racist nazis" now were the people who speaking out against that stuff.

it's because our society changed. things went from "racism being cool" to "killing racists being cool". so now all of the retards who just do whatever the prevailing winds in society tell them to do, who in the past would have been rabid, idiotic, "kill me some naggerz" racists, are the rabid, idiotic "kill my nazi's" progressives or communists. just the way of the world.

that's how trendiness and fashion works.

sheep are gonna sheep, no matter which herders are directing them.

subhumans only understand one language: violence. you can't reason with them, if you act nice they will see it as a weakness and shit on you. if you overstep, you get killed. there's a delicate balance when dealing with the untermensch but it's pretty easy when you're used to it

I had a 3 strikes code when I was living in istanbul. if a subhuman bothered me the 3rd time, I would attack without saying anything but ignore the first two. I said fuck it and moved to a more civilized city with less domestic immigrants

that's ok, my parents are liberal but i dismissed all racism like that as "old guy racism" or "old person fear". now i see that they had valid reasons to be fearful and they were actually speaking from wisdom and knowledge.

we believed what we were told to believe. we were just children or young people, doing what children or young people do. all of that media soaking our brains, filling us up with liberal, anti-american ideas, just so that they could break us as adults when we grew up. its so vicious and insidious you almost believe a human being couldn't be capable of it, but they were and they created the situation we're in now in this country.

This is how all anti-whites need to be treated. Learn to see them as less than the dirt beneath the ovens. Treat them like garbage, spit on them, flip them off, destroy them, treat them with animosity and hate, aim to tear them apart on everything. They despise you- why are you treating them nicely? They'll vote to kill you off, they'll shit-talk you and treat you like a subhuman, all the while claiming that you're a racist and that whites are so bigoted. All anti-whites need a bullet and a rope. They are poison, pure venom, aiming to tear you down, rip down your history, take down your monuments, destroy your history, manipulate your culture, all the while leeching and teaching their kids to hate you like parasites and disgusting vermin.

I swing the first time.

Been to jail many times and close to prison a few.

you are right. they will never respect anything less than force. If you do something kind for them they will see it as an act of weakness.

Never do anything nice for a nigger or spic... ever. You will greatly regret it one day if you do.

This land was formed as a white nation. Get the fuck out of you, you stupid faggot. Communists are fucking cancer, worse than cancer, because the useful idiot revolutionaries are almost always lined up against the wall and shot once their revolution has occurred. Communism is a mental disorder. All communists need a dodge challenger to run them over.

>hates white people
>comes to USA

Go back to Taco Island Emilia enchilada.

I don't understand this entire situation.

How do you live for 18 years, undocumented, and NOT realize you're undocumented and do something about it?
Can you even do something about it? Like apply for citizenship while you're in America?

Or did they just think DACA would protect them at all costs?

Pretty spot on

>we don need no white ppl we are STRONG POC hillary is going to win this for sure
>WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR PLUMPF PLS RESCUE US WH*TE PEOPLE

Based Mammoth

You are showing your historical ignorance buddy. For all of the Western worlds flaws we've been the best places to live for at least 500 years if not more. What we considered cruel treatment was every day normal stuff in other places.

>i hate you
>help me
Fuck off and die, bitch.

I'd say this is probably the uniform 90's experience. Suffering is compared to nazi germany, holocaust is the primary means to contextualize present-day issues and surprise at the idea that other races don't think the same as we do.

But you can drop that rhetoric when you can answer the question of why the chimney at Auschwitz isn't attached to the building, assuming you know how chimneys work.

really reddit, do you really not know what bait looks like yet?
learn the think critically, dont take meme flags seriously.

>racism you're so tsundere

>Mfw neighbor's cousin was ICED
>Mfw pretending I give a fuck while secretly laughing behind his back

>bites the hand the feeds
>pls no come back
I shall start a business of collecting and selling all the salt because of this daca repeal

no i mean fair enough. "holocaust" didn't happen in the sense that they tell you and there weren't gas chambers or ovens or any of that. but they did get thrown into camps obviously, and they were supposed to be deported to africa after the war was over. that's what's basically going to happen to us, except niggers won't be as compassionate as vegan, animal loving, nature preserving, bleeding heart artist Hitler was.

>hate white people
>want white peoples money
FTFY sweetie

right, but no need to spread the poison. We have to end the lie and stop using it to our advantage even with our own arguments. People are trapped in the cult of WW2, they need to hear the word holocaust less, not more, so we should help them contextualize their history without that crutch of good vs. evil

This

>provoking a war with the white man
Not a very smart idea. No one knows warfare quite like the European.

>where were you when you realized that the only way to get minorities to stop being mean to you was LITERALLY to treat them like dogshit??

That's my fetish

[Scalping commies intensifies]

This is truly what bothers me the most. They wave around Mexican flags and say they want it to be more like Mexico whilst fleeing from their home country of Mexico because it is such a shit show there. If immigrants came over and integrated into American culture then immigration would be a non-issue, instead they want to turn it into the shithole they came from.

oh? you want war? okay. winner takes all faggot. you will all die. i drink your milkshake. RIP in peace you idiot piece of shit.

>genocide free for all
Guess who wins that?
(hint: the race that perfected warfare and subjugated the entire planet)

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
except the people they now want to put in camps are heavily armed and have been waiting their entire life

Don't let the door hit your ungrateful ass bitch

>we live in a world where grown adults use twitter
>president and congressmen argue over tweets
>tweets are consistently on the news

Disappointing

>they will hear your voice, not ours
Implying we listen to what white cucks say.