This is ancient Turkish art from Mongolia. Say something nice to it

This is ancient Turkish art from Mongolia. Say something nice to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asena#The_Grey_Wolf_Legend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bạch_Đằng_(1288)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>how to talk to short people

That's fucking Wojack.

eyyy

/tg/ in the 12000BC

>Turkish art
>Mongolia
>associating the descendants of glorious Temujin with turkroaches

Solid line work, sweet garb. Good to know not all humans were niggers thousands of years ago.
>tfw niggers are still niggers

>Muh glorrhius Genghis Khan
Let me guess, you think it's cool to like Mongolians because they rode horses and had cool names like "Temujin"

Mongolians and their offshoots are the literal cockroaches of humanity. The most barbaric, parasitic, useless and retarded people to have ever existed. Everything they touched they destroyed, and every people they contacted with turned into shit. They caused they great European migrations, the Black Death and the ultimate fall of the Roman Empire.

Literally nothing good came out of them. Even the Ottomans were somewhat civilized. Imagine the behavior of the Turks and multiply it by one million. That's how you get the Mongols.

他媽的

Also, nevermind that. This is actual Oghuz art. The Turks' ancestors lived in a part of Mongolia at one point.

>the ultimate fall of the Roman Empire
huh, how? or do you mean, because of the black plague weakening it.

>The most barbaric, parasitic, useless and retarded people to have ever existed
Niggers.
>the Black Death
Ok, I'll give you that one.
>the ultimate fall of the Roman Empire
??????????

Welcome to glorious Mongolian cave painting forum!

Thise are (maybe) turkic, but 100% are not turkish.
Looks like proof that central asia used to be caucasoid not mongoloid.

Mongols pushed Huns and Tatars to the east, Huns and Tatars pushed Slavs (among others, like Bulgars and Gagauz) to the south

Northern front: Slavs, Huns, Tatars, etc
Southern front: Saracens, etc
Western front: Venetians, Franks, etc
Eastern front: Ottomans (and before them Senjuks / Sasanids)

>Niggers
Niggers dindu nuffin

They were literally living in trees until a few centuries ago, unlike Mongols who were busy destroying what the west was building

Yeah, of course, I was just being playful
Turks themselves aren't genetically Turkic per se, but they certainly have cultural ancestors in the Oghuz tribes

How turk is made.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asena#The_Grey_Wolf_Legend

Legend tells of a young boy who survived a battle; a female wolf finds the injured child and nurses him back to health. The wolf, impregnated by the boy, escapes her enemies by crossing the Western Sea to a cave near the Qocho mountains and a city of the Tocharians, giving birth to ten half-wolf, half-human boys. Of these, Ashina becomes their leader and establishes the Ashina clan, which ruled over the Göktürk and other Turkic nomadic empires.[6][7]

My ancestors :)

That's because Turks invaded west in small numbers and assimilating yourselves was part of the invasion tactic. They probably learned it from Khazar Jews.

SAY HI THE THE SPIKES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bạch_Đằng_(1288)

Oghuz are not Turkish. But Turks are Oghuz along with Azerbaijanis, Turkmens, Qashqais and Gagauzes.

mongols are literally chink turk hybrids you idiot and there was nothing glorious about them. most of the officers in genghis' army were turks anyway

Vietnamese are clever little people. You managed to give my uncle malaria.

Still better than what current day niggers can manage.

oghuz turks first appeared in history at northeast coast of caspian sea 1500 years ago under western gokturk khanate.

they never lived in mongolia.