The Jews

I realised something about Jews, Sup Forums.

They hate whites. They see us as the enemy. They are some of the most vociferous, outspoken opponents to white people liking themselves, because they're so fucking afraid of us. They're doing everything they can to create a world in which JEWS prosper - but they don't care if the prospering of goyim is the price for that. In fact, they're all too happy to extract that price.

I never wanted to be an anti-semite. But when you look at the behaviour of Jews... you realise that these people literally hate whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=TaRWgfS8_b0
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
twitter.com/nicolassarkozy/status/517743553515360256
archive.is/ppqx8
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congrats. You understand

We've historically been there only opposition. It's not any surprise that they'd try to kill us. What's disgusting is that they use our empathy against us.

Yeah, "The JEWS" aren't some monolithic entity. Some jews are white hating liberals. Some jews are literal supporters of white nationalism.

>they don't care if the prospering of goyim is the price for that
Of course what I mean is they don't care if the prospering of goyim suffers. As long as they get to prosper, they don't care if our prospering suffers.

I guess this is what Mel Gibson worked out a long time ago.

>Some jews are literal supporters of white nationalism.
Like who exactly? Every conservative Jew I've seen DESPISES white identity and white nationalism.

Fucking Jews,
Why they think they're White?

Maybe it's just something that a white person has to learn and educate themselves about.

Just like black parents give their kids "the talk" to watch out for other races, we should probably do the same. I'm sure Jewish parents tell their kids to watch out for other races.

Actually I have just thought of weev, is that who you're referring to? Since he claims he's Jewish, and he does look pretty Jewish to be honest.

This

Saw this on a kike website

It's been going on for a long time, user.

They don't.

>Hey Rabbi, whatchya doing?

>I realised something about Jews, Sup Forums.
>They hate whites

In other news, the sun will rise tomorrow.

Also, Jews pretend they're white when it helps their causes of propaganda. But then they will separate themselves from whites when it helps them as well.

breaking news: water is wet

This. Whites are some of the only people to actually stand up to jews. Asian have stood up to them too but Asians keep them out of their governments so they rarely even have to deal with kikes. Muslims and whites are the only ones who actively push back against the jews and look how that has worked out. Muslims get the shit bombed out of them and their land stolen and whites get displaced and demonized in their own nations. I'm starting to warm up to Muslims a little bit after talking jews with a couple Muslim guys at my college.

Of course they hate and are afraid of whites. They have been persecuted by whites for millennia.

Jews know the truth about whites - that whites are a ticking time bomb. Left to their own devices they will lapse again to persecution and genocide. Whites must be kept contained and under control, for the safety of everyone.

I think this is what really redpilled me. Seeing jews say shit like "we whites need to be more accepting and stop being so racist and evil" but then when a black calls them white devil or anything they are quick to point out "I'm Jewish, not white there is a difference".

They rile up the minorities to hate us by declaring themselves white and claiming all us whites are evil but suddenly become minorities when the minorities start brutalizing random white people. It's the most obvious manipulations I've seen.

>Whites are some of the only people to actually stand up to jews
Some blacks do, like Louis Farrakhan, but yes it's not many.

>Asians keep them out of their governments
Really? Do they have laws against it?

>I'm starting to warm up to Muslims
Nah fuck that, Muslims are worse than Jews. With Jews I know what their game is - propaganda. So it's easy to avoid. You've just got to be aware of it. But Muslims are trying to take over my fucking country. You don't have as many Muslims, and you have more Jews, so maybe that's why your perspective is different, but personally I hate Muslims much more.

Whites aren't the biggest threat to jews at this point. The religion of peace is. Islam is growing at record numbers and Muslims have absolutely no problem making the merchant. Not sure why kikes focus so much on whites but their time will come. Israel will fall.

He says, while ISIS massacres innocent people.

jews need to be destroyed their race baiters who run all those white supremacist sites to distract whites and all races from the one race who is the problem, the jews who must be eliminated by any and all means.

Just look at what Trumps son in law and Ivanka have done to Trump for more evidence of why jews are the problem.

>They have been persecuted by whites for millennia.

I don't think Asians have laws against but very few Asians would follow the leadership of a foreigner. Has any Asian nation had a non Asian leader?

Yeah, I'm probably living in a fantasy world thinking Muslims could be an ally. Their numbers are just impressive .

That one video where the jew admits they are trying to destroy all other ways of life except the jewish life.

>I never wanted to be an anti-semite.
None of us did. But if you're going to live authentically and accept reality, you eventually have little choice. Congrats OP, the first pill is always the hardest.

Whites have the wherewithal, the industry and organizational ability to pose a realistic threat and translate things into action.

Muslims will bark a lot but in reality are weak (see: every war Muslims fought against Israel)

i've never seen a single jew that supports white nationalism

>I never wanted to be an anti-semite
once you see the Jews for what they are, you can never unsee

True, I recently read about the six day war and the Muslims got wrekt pretty badly.

jews are the ultimate subversives

>be jewish
>oi vey us fellow white people are the most evil beings in all of existence. we should allow ourselves to be wiped out by black and brown people
>^ x999999999
>day of rounding up all whites arrives
>niggers start surrounding white jew to exterminate
>no, no goy Im not white, i'm jewish! evil the white people hate us. you should spare us!

I hope if a day ever comes where there is a blatant attempt to round up all white people, the black and brown people see through this kike trickery and throw them in with the rest of the white people

>Jews know the truth about whites - that whites are a ticking time bomb. Left to their own devices they will lapse again to persecution and genocide.

No, we have not "historically been their opposition". There has virtually been nothing to precipitate jewish anti-white behaviour.

They make up stories to scare themselves with and convince themselves that their paranoia and delusions are justified which in turn makes their paranoia and delusions manifest as reality due to their actions.

They will, the browns on my see skin color so if you're white you're a white devil. Wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of Latinos and light skin minorities end up thrown into the ovens too. My best buddy is Mexican and doesn't even look white and he gets called white all the time by leftists and niggers.

It would interesting to see who the browns consider white.

> muslims get their land stolen
> what is egypt, what is turkey, what is indonesia what is iran
> all these mudshit countries who once were beautiful nonmudslimeshitholes

The Muslims invading you are all Sunni Arab semites. This a mainly a race conflict, not a religious one. Shiite Persian Muslims stand for nationalism against Jewry. Semites are the real enemy

>I don't think Asians have laws against but very few Asians would follow the leadership of a foreigner.
True. But also most of those countries just don't have many foreigners in general, they don't allow a lot of immigration. But maybe you're right - even the migrants they do allow, they hold in suspicion as "gaijin" etc., and therefore the whole population instinctively doesn't favour the idea of outsiders having power.

Jews are chameleons. They wear whatever identity is beneficial to them.

As soon as whites are a despised minority that is being culled, Jews will suddenly be Jewish - not white.

>They hate whites. They see us as the enemy.
Which is why they've given you their best and brightest minds, their best technology, their greatest scientific achievements, their finest doctors, etc.

Name some

Yes they Muslims deserve it but not when it strengthens the kikes.

Yeah exactly, they also don't have jews controlling their media or banking either. Some nations get jewed by China but China actually provides them with weapons and aid. What exactly does Israel provide to anyone? Last I looked they took more aid than any other ally we have.

I would gladly give all that up if it meant no jews in America.

i see you havent heard of SAUDI FUCKING AYYRABIA... theyre all kiked or killed, theyre not a threat

Yep. They hate whites and we let them serve in the government. Fucking white people need to learn self preservation.

LMAO
No. Every fucking white-hater in the media is fucking jewish. Even "conservative" jews still HATE white nationalism.

The Jews hate us because we're similar.
We hate them because we're similar.

We both know that there's no other race that is better. No real competition... all the greatest people who lived were either white (like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle) or Jewish (like Christ)... or the greatest philosophers were either white (Kant) or Jewish (Spinoza)... all the greatest scientists were either white (Bohr, Newton, Heisenberg) or Jewish (Einstein)

So that's why we hate each other so much - because we're the only 2 races competing for the throne

We're both EXCELLENT with making money (Rockefellers are German; Rotschilds are Jewish)

Also in IT, the greatest companies either ran by Jews (Google) or whites (Amazon)

You know this is true... we hate each other because we're so fucking similar.

>Some jews are literal supporters of white nationalism
And some blacks are net tax payers.

except their "best and brightest" minds are hard at work trying to destroy western civilization. they've given us nothing but degeneracy and strife. they are nation-wreckers, nothing more. we could happy survive without them. they cannot survive without us.

I'm just completely amazed at how many normies are completely unconscious of their past actions and present. They still play their anti-semitism card so good.

You don't say?

"The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany.
Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany. The Jewish
wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce and
the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler's people." - Daily
Express, March 24, 1933.

"Each of you, Jew and Gentile alike, who has not already enlisted in this sacred war should do so
now and here. It is not sufficient that you should buy no goods made in Germany. You must
refuse to deal with any merchant or shopkeeper who sells any German-made goods or who
patronises German ships or shipping.... we will undermine the Hitler regime and bring the
German people to their senses by destroying their export trade on which their very existence
depends." - Samuel Undermeyer, in a Radio Broadcast on WABC, New York, August 6, 1933.
Reported in the New York Times, August 7, 1933.

>Barbara Spectre admitting that Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism in Europe:
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
>Gregor Gysi: “Every year more native Germans die than there are born, this is very fortunate”
youtube.com/watch?v=TaRWgfS8_b0
>Sarkozy: “The goal is interbreeding”
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
>Sarkozy: “Interbreeding enriches society, consanguinity kills them”
twitter.com/nicolassarkozy/status/517743553515360256
archive.is/ppqx8
>Jews have Wikipedia-seminars to teach other Jews to write and edit it
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s

I was the same way. I was completely traumatized when I saw Schindler's List and read Night. However, over the years, I see that Jews are hell bent on destroying the white race. I had no idea why but I realize more and more that they want the world unto themselves. The white race is in their way. That's the end of the story for them.

There are exceptions and a hell of a lot of Jewish people are just normal people going about their lives. However, there is a sizable minority that will kill you if you get in their way, and as it stands, the whole white race is in their way.

I tried to deny it for a long time but what's the point when Sup Forums had dropped an endless amount of truth bombs on me :(

>Jews have Wikipedia-seminars to teach other Jews to write and edit it
Oh I'm pissed now. I love wiki

Some Israelis are white nationalists because they know a world full of shitskins will be more antisemitic than one with whites

Can you name more than 5 Jews who support white nationalism? I can name literally on two hands all the Jews who support reduced immigration but actual white nationalism? That's a a bit of a stretch and you know it.

Compare that to the literally hundreds of Jewish organizations/media personalities/religious leaders/political funders that actively work to bring in refugees, take away guns, give handouts to immigrants, support immigrants in the courts, and suppress white countries with hate speech laws to curtail any opposition.

For every Jewish person who believes in some kind of moderate immigration system you have a hundred who are radical SJWs who want to turn the US and other western countries into Brazil (or worse).

Contrast this with the immigration hardliners who live in and run Israel. Suddenly you have a Jewish state and the last thing they want is more immigrants. The actions of Jews in Israel show that Jews are not actual SJWs who believe in open borders when it comes to their own interests. Open borders is not moral prerogative deeply entwined in the Jewish psyche, it's just a strategy to destroy the west.

Jews are the real supremacists.

If the muslims were led by far-right white people which infiltrate their communities with their intelligence, well, then they could pose a real threat

>germans committed da holocaust
>therefore we should kill dem all

Wow those poor jews are sure forgiving

Actually that article is from 1944, before the alleged holocaust.

before people knew of the alleged holocaust*

I actually understand Jewish people not being a huge fan of white people but they fail to put things in their historical context. First, the entire Jewish history is not just one of being persecuted. The Bible itself is a series of stories of Jews basically exterminating entire groups of people and killing everyone and everything that gets in their way. So, what about atoning for that history? No, it's something they celebrate. They put it in the context of survival, but that's just a way of packaging things to make them feel better about murder. Sure, that's the way it was, but don't pretend like Jews are special victims in history. They've held power and they've killed/conquered just like everyone else.

Forget about the back and forth about the expulsion of Jewish groups and whether Jews were fucking over the natives through nasty money lending practices and so forth. The other way of looking at it was that Jews were an out-group coming into European lands after literally fleeing for their lives from the Middle East. How would Jews have accepted an out-group coming to live with them in Israel if they had retained power there? I certainly don't think they would have accepted an out-group with open arms, as we can see from their record in the Bible. It's the same attitude that prevails today. Tell me, how many refugees is Israel accepting? You can call out Muslims as a special threat to Israelis but there are also tons of other refugees that the country could accept but doesn't.

Second, these expulsions mostly happened during a time of religious fervor. Ignorant or not, people's entire lives were focused around religion, Jews included. It wasn't just Jews targeted as outsiders. Protestants butchered Catholics and vice versa. It was a brutal world and religious hate has fueled atrocities the world over. It's not like Jews were some special victim group that hold exclusive rights to suffering in the Middle Ages.

Hide like we are done tolerating your parasitic people amongst us.

Some jews play like they are on the opposite side of other jews
FTFY

we have to save the jews. they are god's chosen people. t

>alleged holocaust

I'm so sick of all you antisemitic assholes saying the holocaust isn't real. Six million jews died, how can you deny that? If seven million of your people died would you deny that too? The nazis killed over eight million Jews and you just act like it's some crazy "conspiracy." At the minimum, ten million died in gas chambers alone. If we do not remember the twelve million dead, the holocaust will happen again but this time instead of sixteen million, it will be all of us.

fpbp

Jews are dying out.

>they use our empathy against us
THIS.

Although it's not disgusting, since using the strengths of one's enemy against them is standard war.

Jews have difficultly feeling empathy (whether this is cultural, genetic, or both is an interesting discussion but not relevant here). This is why it is so easy for Jews to be psychopaths - psychopathy is not feeling the other, the opposite of empathy. So what Jews have done is turn that which they do not have - the ability to feel empathy, caring for another person - into a weapon, to be used against those who do.

This is what is happening with weaponized migration in Europe right now. The Zionists are using the empathy of white culture against it to destroy it.

But in the end this is white culture being taught a crucial, life-saving lesson: empathy is just another feeling, and any feeling disconnected from rationality is insanity - and deadly.

Maybe, The question is why can't we just be one big happy family? If we're so similar, why not just become one big group?