Why would anyone live in an area that's guaranteed to be struck by an f3-5 tornado multiple times...

Why would anyone live in an area that's guaranteed to be struck by an f3-5 tornado multiple times? How fucking retarded are Americans?

These are the same rural retards who voted for drumpf

Still less destructive than niggers.

:^)

tornadoes cause far less devastation than earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, nignogs, and cartels.

sounds pretty smart to me.

I live in Maryland and we had an F4 tornado like 15 years ago. They don't just happen in tornado alley.

Don't forget wildfires

go cry about your rain and fog , pussy

you are greatly overestimating the power of tornadoes.

why not say the same for cities on the coast and hurricanes, which are much more destructive than tornadoes.

Don't forget Volcanos

You get all this except for hurricanes in Oklahoma!

>hurricanes
>tornadoes
>supervolcanos
>earthquakes
>blizzards
>tsunamis
none of that shit happens here

Because some of us live for the happening

Az best state, conservative and beautiful desert.
The only thing I don't like about Az are illegals.

Arizona will be a blue state soon.

Moving is hard. and there really isn't a part of the continental US that is immune to disasters

with that bitch logic half of the world wouldn't be populated

gosh pol is fucking dumb

Tornadoes are fun homie.

GET OUT

>move east and die in a hurricane or flood
>move west and die in a fire or get nuked
>move central and die to a tornado or a supervolcano

>move midwest and die in a drunk car accident.

Blizzards do happen in the mountains but generally you are correct

Az is the last best hope for America

I wouldn't. Those would be the worst states in which to live even without tornadoes.

Is Michigan truly the best state? Not in zones of common
>tornadoes
>earthquakes
>hurricanes
>wildfires
>floods
only downsides are the nigger and mudslime containment zones but most states have those

It's also surrounded by an incredible amount of fresh water so even in events of spectacular government breakdown, you have one of your most pressing survival requirements taken care of. Most of the time you can drink it straight without having any problems.

>What is insurance and prep
Had to live in fucking Oklahoma for work so I insured the shit out of my house and my stuff. Tornado is coming, I grab all my valuables and go into my shelter bellow my house. Tornado removes house, insurance pays more then house and stuff. I take my happy ass out of Oklahoma with a fat check.

or just have underground houses, its fucking oklahoma whats the point in trying to impress anyone that lives miles away from you anyway

Insurance is probably cheaper and easier than building and maintaining a house sized underground shelter. Plus the depression of living in a pit.

yeah i didnt think that one through at all i forgot theres no natural light