youtube.com/watch?v=GiBr_jctVmk
youtube.com/watch?v=yD_lt1K7Ptk
youtube.com/watch?v=EmqbtyfQ3f8
youtube.com/watch?v=utaWZT5N-tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

juden

anchor babys
and illegal child is just as illegal as there illegal parents
liberal like to do this ill follow these laws but not these laws game and it bring the question where do you stop
>illegals are ok i wont follow the law
>pedophila is ok i wont follow the law
>inb4 slipery slope fallacy

>That nose
>That hat thingy jews wear

>Don't
>Allow
>Criminals
>Accommodations

I think the totally misunderstood how that sign is supposed to work conceptually.

There you go, someone who knows how to make effective signs.

Mysogony logic - the enemy is lesbian juden from ghetto's ?

Why does the usa keep attacking women?

>DON'T
>ADESTROY
>CDREAMERS'
>ADREAMS

>ODDD
fugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>>That hat thingy jews wear
sunglasses...........moron

mexican intellectuals lmao

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Don't
>ADestroy
>CDreamers
>ADreams

The fuck is wrong with Burgers?
Who the fuck writes that down and thinks "Yeah this sounds smart!"?

>Don't a destroy c dreamers a dreams

>D
>A
>G
>A

lol

Its ebonics

Dont a destroy, si dreamers ah-dreams

Out of everything the right could choose to rally against it's this? It was an
executive order and it was unconstitutional so it should be removed, but to
dance around and act like uprooting the lives of kids that had no say in whether
or not to cross the border is something to celebrate is pretty sick desu senpai

I'm not even saying it's wrong, but if there's anyone that should be granted any
sort of temporary visa it should be these guys.

They're criminals. If a nigger breaks into your house, do you let the nigger stay there if its under 18?

LMFAO

Intellectual white female liberals. Its always intellectual white female liberals doing this virtue signaling.

Don't a' destroy!

I want to see Mark Dice, Inforwars, somebody - Go out to one of these protests and ask the protesters what DACA is an acronym for. I know their blank expressions would be gold.

It's obama unilaterally saying we won't do anything to people illegals that meet certain criterion

It's stupid because they weren't deported before DACA was in place and they won't be deported automatically now.

It wasn't right for obama to do in the first place

Congress passes law not the president

>Donta destroy gdreamas adreamsa mamamia

If the DREPERs get sent back maybe they can save Mexico.

>can't even acronym properly
Guess all that free education isn't really doing jack shit

>what the fuck is daca.
It seems if you live in a country and you don't pay through your ass off your hard earned money and sacrifice a more decent living for a bunch of people that come from another place, to pay for all of their expenditures for them to be educate and dream and shit that you might think should be reserved for those actual citizens of your country atleast, you're a fucking racist and needs to die cause borders are unnecessary.

BASED

>... c dreamers' a dream

They get 2 year work visas that keep getting renewed for some reason. basically a bunch of beaners not sure why anyone gives a shit

Deport
All
Criminal
Aliens

is that a vectorized blacked meme

>Don't a destroy c dreamers a dreams
wtf is this guy Italian?

10/10

No. But if it's an immigrant child forced to cross the border with his parents before the age of 16 who
has lived continuously in the US for a period of 5 years, is working, pursing higher education or
has served in the military with a clean criminal record I feel like its worth discussing a temporary
visa while they sort out their citizenship, as opposed to uprooting them and sending them to a country many might not know the language of or even remember.

But do you always move towards crude racist analogies when tackling complicated issues? Try using some critical thinking skills my guy.

Is this shopped? What the fuck is going on here
>Don't a destroy G dreamers' a dreams
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

If a nigger is forced to break into your house by his nigger mother, do you let both of them stay there?

>clean criminal record
except, you know, entering the country illegally. leftoids always seem to forget that crime

That was a pretty long way of saying ''no.''

DACA it's not the american dream it's how can you get someone else to pay for it. And if they don't, call them a racist in the hopes that they capitulate and accept the bill at the expense of themselves. End of line really. Go ahead, prove me wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=GiBr_jctVmk
C.L.U reflections.
youtube.com/watch?v=yD_lt1K7Ptk

Fuck those taco niggers, I don't give 2 shits about panchos dreams

>Fuck those taco niggers, I don't give 2 shits about panchos dreams
I do. But whatever happened to them accomplishing and paying for it by themselves and improving their societies through it?

a way for spics to continue to invade america

>Jewish face
every time

meme is the language of supremacy

Die
Again
Coward
American

this comment gave me autism

Is it the good or the bad kind because whilst you might be partially disabled of your emotional field which is what they want. You might have some use.

These CRIMINALS need to stop dreaming.

>sunglasses
>over her glasses

didn't this sweety poster get blocked so she's irrelevant now?

>they don't know how to care anymore, why don't they just understand the pragmatism of letting endless immigrants in and having the citizens pay for it.. HOW ARE THEY SO BLIND.. I'M LITERALLY SHAKING INSIDE OF HOW THEY CAN'T ACCEPT THAT. UNLIMITED ILLEGAL ALIENS ONE PLANET.. right till it burst a thing you are familiar thing and the cost of it has to be toned down.. because pragmatic reasoning never occured to you which is why you are excluded from leadership potential for the most part. Infact the top 5 leaders of the EU are childless reprobates. Does that not SURPRISE anyone, this is what that enclave of thinking leads to! You pride yourself about thinking about others but it's just a faximile, because your actions and its consequences decieve you, you think about yourself first and noone else.. you don't have that kind of thing it takes to run this society. Ofcourse you are tool of democrats and left leaning people. You are voting for parasites who know nothing else than using you as a voting block, and want you to keep being dumb.

And we have variations on how prosecute crimes based on several
different variables. That's why we have different variations of murder
and stealing because punishments should fit the crime.

How about this, what's wrong with illegal immigration?

>do you always move towards crude racist analogies when tackling complicated issues?

Reading through the news, most of the people complaining fall under the following:

1) They work for DACA so they would lose their job
2) They gave their personal info for DACA so they can't hide anymore. So if DACA is removed, it's like Obama unintentionally baited them. Oh the irony. This explains why they are all chimping out.

"But, MUH! What about the children that had no choice?" Most of these guys don't understand is that DACA basically encourages more people to come illegally and "force" their children to come with them.

How about this
>whats right with illegal immigration

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

DACA, When the Walls Fell

>DONT
>ADESTROY
>CDREAMERS
>ADREAMS

It's a good question, see denmark for example. We hear these people come for better life, they come because they can't do anything else. Watch this video. They come for 2 things gibs and work others should maintain better. youtube.com/watch?v=EmqbtyfQ3f8
AND THEY ADMIT IT, even asked favourable to them why they should not seek asylum in peaceful country.. NO too few gibs for them and their family. WHO PAYS FOR THIS? them? The illusion that this is irellevant and can go on forever with nobody hurt.. Why should families not pay less taxes instead. and reap better conditions off of their hard work?
It must be nice to have the mentality that everything is free, but OTHERS ARE PAYING FOR THAT fucker..

>be dreamer
>want to stay in the country you grew up in
>obongo promises an immigration reform during his first term
>after 8 years the best he can do is a terrible temporary solution that costs them money and gives them no more benefits than a number to pay taxes with, according to themselves
>content with temporary solution
>protest because the mean talking orange sprumph took away obama's mediocre solution
are they retarded, shouldn't they be trying to get the reform they so desperately want? are they this in love with obama? lol getting rid of daca is the best thing that could happen to them, provided they are what they say they are and dont commit crime, ever

Why do immigration laws exist?

Because people work to make a country better and that can't be done when bix noods can just come in and shit all over everything and turn it into the shithole they left

To prevent what's been happening. Which is why it has been violated. Look up blacks law dictionary for the US, tell me the LEGAL status of an illegal alien. A citizen with NO RIGHT to stay. why does it have the right for an attourney and try to delay the process with TAXPAYER MONEY YET AGAIN. and clogg up the US court system that is to be used exclusively for US CITIZENS. They are ATTEMPTING AN INVASION by immigration. And deliberately obstruct the US court system so that they are not thrown out for it. Meanwhile.. "hey let's get edumucated and shit" things that are ONLY meant for us citizens. And calling others racists. Mass immigration has always been considered invasion because it is the same thing. Why.. because weither they go to your beeches and storm you with weapons, or if they sit amongst you and become more than you and then enact their own thing.. what is the difference, infact storming you directly is MORE safe for you than the latter.

Could you not even be bothered to figure out what this thread was about before posting?

There is NO SUCH THING as an undocumented immigrant, or an undocumented citizen in legal terminology it is COMPLETELY MADE UP to make it seem closer to being a citizen when their legal status has always been ILLEGAL ALIEN WITH NO RIGHT TO STAY. rights are for LEGAL CITIZENS. LEGAL.

>Could you not even be bothered to figure out what this thread was about before posting?
Where is the discrepancy?

They're not citizens. They're invaders

To prevent people from benefiting and ruining from the hard work of others. A country is just a collection of people working together and pooling a portion of resources to get things done that they don't really want to do themselves. Now, you and your family all work and pay to keep the schools and neighborhoods clean and crime free, pay for emergency services and work hard to support all this. But in country B, the people there do not do that, and the country is falling apart. Now, without borders, instead of the country taking care of it's internal issues, people will just flee to the developed country and benefit off the hard work of another group of people, and instead of giving back, it is far more likely that group B would continue perpetrating the same behavior that led to their country being in such a sorry state.

I'm not for unrestricted immigration, I'm right there with you that American culture or western culture is as good as it gets and we don't want to let people in that are openly against our core belief system.

So we should vet them for sure, I'm for increased border security. I'm not in favor of illegal immigration. But are you? What types of criteria would you set for immigrants I'm guessing you guys aren't in favor of completely closed off borders?

>They're not citizens. They're invaders
You are correct based han.

She looks like one of )))they(((

The discrepancy is that these people did not choose to be illegal immigrants.
Are you really going to treat some guy who was dragged across the border when he was six as if he's some invader?
You're going to send a guy to a country that is as alien to him as it is to you for a choice he never made?
I mean I don't give a fuck if you want to remove actual illegals but you have to have some compassion for these people.

You don't punish someone for the sins of their father, a staple of western justice.

>So we should vet them for sure, I'm for increased border security. I'm not in favor of illegal immigration. But are you? What types of criteria would you set for immigrants I'm guessing you guys aren't in favor of completely closed off borders?
ofcourse we shouldn't close our borders but we want people who want to be with us and like us. It's not a hard thing, it has to always be discriminate and highly selective.
To put you out of that mindset consider the real thing of a team, a professional team in whatever caliber you want. It knows that it rises to a high quality team by each part being members of its whole and each part being a part of its success, it also understand that each part is trained and skilled and of high quality which is what set it apart. You cannot demand that a bunch of amateurs get put into the roster of that team because of feelings. They'll get sent back to kindergarden. And have to build all back up again and lose every match. But this is what the liberals do with indiscriminate immigration. What are they even talking about, discrimination is a VITAL part of life, it seperates the good from the trash. And immigration which takes part in a closed cycle relationship of that of a nation should have requirements even higher of that, not just ethnicity but ethnicity dictates repetitive behaviour of dependeable thing, but if not ethnicity then COMPETENCE, if people are competent this makes us whole if you have someone who can do shit then that's what matters. If you can't choose by ethnicity and you can't choose by competence you get assorted trash, because do you think only competent go to you.. NO. And by signalling you accept anyone then MORE TRASH will go not less.. discriminatory and selective procedures based on QUALITY are NECESSARY it's part of life.. if you outlaw that all you get is assorted piles of garbage nothing can be trusted to carry its weight.

>You don't punish someone for the sins of their father, a staple of western justice.
Nonono don't try to lecture me by my standards when you have other standards you want to introduce. That's pathetic.
MERIT.. that's the staple if you want to cut it down to the basics. If we cannot cut the branches of the trees and get rid of the trees that are bad, then we can't maintain a decent society that relies on competence. Some people want to make a better life.. what's their answer? EARN IT, stop taking it for granted. We should not lower ourselves to a new common lowest denominator cause a bunch of people of lower quality wants to live in our countries, no THEY should have extra demands to live by. You don't want to live in a nice society by acting like a vagrant. Just doesn't work. People get tired of you and want you gone.

DACA, his arms closed. his pockets empty.

Perfect English.
Extensive knowledge of U.S. history.
Skills of some kind (e.g. a trade or degree of some kind that's in demand)
No social benefits until they have been a permanent resident for at least 2 years.
No racial bias
Strict Quotas to impose forceful assimilation.

D on't
A Destroy
C Dreamer'
A Dreams
Learn to acronym yah iggit!

I'm advocating that instead of just uprooting them without a
chance to stay is something we should be trying to avoid. It doesn't have to be as it was
outlined by Obamas executive order, but it should be something. Do they have to be working?
Do they have to be making above a certain income, do they have to have some sort of specialized
training in a position we're short on?

Treating them like they're people that decided to cross the border to cop some welfare
would be more true of their parents if at all. If they're be useful or productive, if they've assimilated,
I don't see why they should be sent back.

Yeah talk to me about competence some more while you shit out more text with no paragraphs and covered in ALL CAPS.

I'll remind you again we're talking about people who did not choose to come here, living here for the majority of their lives and being told to leave their home because their parents, not they, fucked up.

I hope you have the capacity to imagine yourself being the one to explain to them why they must go. It's very easy to play pretend dictator from your bedroom.

Selective and discriminatory things based on skill merit and other things.. To say this is false is an evidence of losing touch with reality. Come on. Take a sports team, how it is different? This is PRECISELY how it works every avenue of our society thrives on people of quality who knows how to do things. How can you even think that you can put a bunch of amateurs in the place of professionals and pretend they're the same. Which is precisely why societies of professionals are "xenophobic" why the fuck wouldn't they be? spent a long time creating a certain thing.. last thing you want is some idiot who don't get it and have to contend with this..

You have to EARN things, not just given to you because someone else feels sorry for you.. And certainly if you get to the point that you EXPECT that they pay for it.. that's where you need to pull the plug.

Dirty
Ass
Criminal
Aliens

>I don't see why they should be sent back.
It's the letter of the fucking law.

One of the biggest criticisms of Obama was he picked and chose what laws to enforce and what laws to ignore. And often times he would just instill laws without giving a shit. Between this and him packing the courts, he was basically a fucking dictator.

Most of us understand what you're saying.
The argument of >why punish them
But it's punishing the illegals or punishing Americans.

Even if they are working hard, guess what? They took that job from an American. So, they get no sympathy. You either punish the dude who had no say as a kid or you punish an American.

Obama put us between a rock and a hard place.
We're moving the rock, so get over yourself.

>
I'll remind you again we're talking about people who did not choose to come here, living here for the majority of their lives and being told to leave their home because their parents, not they, fucked up.
I know you have your bleeding heart out UK and spread your wings on false pretenses but this is not talking about refugees. And even the refugees they lie to you man, london is majority muslim nation. there's a difference between charity and kindness and fucking yourself over. These people don't know those things, they love that you do however. But don't let them shield themselves behind principles they don't even know how to maintain for themselves.

Deport All Colored Americans

Did she give up on making a clever abbreviation after one word?

They're not very smart.

this

found the redditor

But that aside when you are talking about american immigrants, they knew for decades that they were illegals, and are a massive part in US deficit aswell as the debasement of US culture values identity. Don't feel sorry for someone simply because they look like you, make sure you recognize what they do. The western world has built up a very great thing, and the false belief is this.. that nothing can make it fall, and under this guise the left works.

>What the fuck is DACA ?
it was a american dream
now it's american shame

I think it means "wake up dreamers" in Espanol

>did not choose to come here

They keep saying they were kids but DACA didn't exist until 2012 and almost all of these people spam their social media accounts with their college graduation photos, meaning none of them were children when DACA was in place.

I live in a city that in the most recent census was like 40-something percent ethic Brits.
I'm pretty fucking against mass immigration, just as you are against illegal immigration.
They are both cancerous and must end.

I know you're big on painting people with the broadest strokes but don't tell me what I believe.

What we're talking about here is a special case, as I keep saying.
It's clear you struggle with empathy but it's really not a case of a 'bleeding heart' to recognise some people got dealt a shit hand.

Thank your for this post have moon man's favorite pet in return.

Millions of jews were burnt up at Daca

kek

That woman has fluoride face

You can tell there's not much going on in that head of hers.

DACA is for people who came to the country illegally as minors, plainly. Obviously there are people more deserving of it than others. i.e If you got here at 17 to grab dat college and hide behind DACA because

>im just as American as you!

That's just an illegal immigrant.
It's not hard to see why this shitty legislation needed to die.

I'm talking more about people who are Americans culturally, but not legally because of their parents' poor decisions.

>if people disagree with me theyre reddit

hi newfriend

Why did she put her high school grades on that political sign?

So some humor let's expand upon that with mass immigration into competent bred for intelligence territories where people just go "yeah that's not really living up to it" and "yeah i wish we would have someone more like me at it and yeah..
So.. youtube.com/watch?v=utaWZT5N-tQ I guess this bridges the 4chanesque gap..
>ruining a good song..
immigrants are ruining something that works really well it's not like we need them or need them to add unto us to improve ourselves but it's more like they come from shit and want to add their shit to us and somehow we should accept them as equals even if they behave as shit.
>the music is great you're with the one you like the setting is just right
>uber virgin mode engaged
>she says to you i'm ready
and THEN.. TRUMPETS.. and why not.. BRING THE FUCKING MIDGETS IN AND THEY DANCE AND JUGGLE.. This is how we feel when you seek asylum. Do you REALLY think you're helping us? you're helping yourself be fucking honest about it, you want to dissapear in the midst of white people who are paying for your shit. problem is when there becomes more of you than us.. And the things you thought was eternally free is no longer free, YOU get demanded upon to provide for it which you can't carry the weight of it which your nations are the way you are and we reach a declination/a retrograde and all our effort of our ancestors down the tubes, we don't want that.. It's better we help you better yourself on your own terms in your own nations.