What The Fuck Is This Thing?

What a mistake it was to let this degenerate out.

a combination of ptsd and autism

Sen him to Mexico/Africa/Russia.

*her

>What the fuck is this thing?

Proof that American prisons for traitors are some hard shit.

*it

Mind-raped by the CIA

Can pardons be rescinded?

This. It's a warning to all other potential enemies of the state

I still maintain he didn't go through HRT and get his dick chopped off willingly. The CIA made an example of him.

what's so bad about what she's saying? you're the degenerate imo

It's afraid of gas

Brains were scrambled

>Russia
Are you that desperate to get boipuccy?

>ptsd

I'm sure he was always like this.

>'there should be no borders'
>'wouldn't that create a one world government'
>'sounds great!'

Daily reminder that the acceptance of transgenderism is the sign of a civilisation on the verge of collapse.

Why do you think Obongo pardoned him? They surely have his complete psychological profile in hand and could easily make some assumptions regarding his potential political actions once released. Smart move to burden Trump with this mentally ill nutter rather than pardoning him mid term and dealing with the fallout directly.

>she

i miss ?jeb? maymays...

He's a disgusting faggot. Just thinking of him makes me want to vomit.

Lmao. Check'd

This is what happened if a male individual got his penis chopped off.

>#WeGotThis

Can somebody explain this? Who are "they"? What is it, exactly, that they got? Is there any context at all?

>open the borders
>... deservers to be an American citizen
how the fuck can you classify anyone as american if you remove the fucking borders?

The government did some seriously fucked up shit to this dude. Look at his twitter for even 15 minutes, it's incoherent rainbows and sparkles and rambling. He's an MK-ULTRA experiment gone wrong now.

This is a warning to all future military leakers

>we cut off your balls
>we make you feminine
>you will like it
>you will become a liberal caricature

thread over

Gotta admit, I find it admirable that she's brace enough to share knowing people would react horribly in some places.

And which one of us would be happy and bubbly after going through what she did?

KEEP HIM OUT OF MY BUSCH GARDENS

Best argument for more trans in the military.

Happy and bubbly doesn't make everything better. How about honesty and integrity you fucking faggot

not gonna lie, i'd rape his boipucci. i'd let him know i'm a total fascist and don't believe in even basic human rights as i'm fucking it too

Can I join? Hung dom here. I find skin heads and nazis cute for some reason.

He makes me feel bad for Obama. Like shit he was a marxist and what not. But no one deserves the stain of having released chelsea manning back into society

>anarchist sissy
>hung dom
if it doesn't make me sick looking at you i don't mind raping and abusing you like him.

>no more borders
Yeah I suppose muslim immigrants or catholic mexicans totally support her*_X courage to identify as transgender

*rotary spinning in the distance*

strictly speaking it was a commutation of her sentence, so she was never pardoned. i didn't believe that she'd done anything wrong by leaking, but now i say she's a treasonous faggot. lock her up again and let muh resistance pay for her drugs.

Holy shit. Chelseafags BTFO by Chelsea. Lock this faggot back up. And quit supporting it.

THEY SHATTERED HIS MIND!!!!

Chromomes are XY. that is male. All the hormones and surgical mutilation in the world cannot undo your own history as a male. You were born into the world a male and that shaped your worldview.

Into the pit.

That being said, I dont give a fuck what people do as long as they keep to themselves, and dont impact other's lives with their bullshit. Wanna OD on heroin? Go 5 it.

Want to remove yourself from the genepool and be of the homosex or tranny? Go for it.

Just dont harp at me about it on how special you are. Just another jackass living their life like anyone else. Pay your taxes, get back to work, be civic minded. end of report.

The fact you haven't realized that every decision you make in life effects your society around you, shows how far you've yet to come. I was once to a right wing individualist libertarian, but then I saw what loneliness and he'll that brought to society. No, now I know there is only one way forward, that is the path of eternal facism, that is the third position. Neither collective communism or individual capitalism but both, something greater. Something built upon the backs of honorable men. Hail Victory.

He isn't happy and bubbly. He sounds like a demented nutcase. Probably hears sirens and clowns laughing all the time due tot he CIA torture and constantly feels like it's falling. It's in a constant state of terror and ego destruction.

i refuse to believe he isn't trolling

it's like he wants guaranteed maxed out threads on Sup Forums

Someone who got MKUltra'd, and now has a demon possessing him.

No shit. Look into what people who knew him said he was like even before the leak. Dude was always a "confused" lefty retard. Prison might've been the proverbial baseball bat to his fragile psyche, but something like this was always inevitable and his tweets don't surprise me at all.