SHE'S 100% CORRECT

>sending them to a another country they've never known with no resources might be the most fucked up thing ever
I agree the parents of these anchor babies are disgusting

WATER WARS NOW

>she

>it's the law

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>100% CORRECT
hahaha shes black...

She's unironically correct

>Water wars

litterally what?

>separating families

I don't want this, I want the entire family to stay together, in Mexico/etc.

Many illegals find their way to becoming citizens. Those who dont often have ridiculous reasons not to. Such as " my true coutry is ____ not America" only a few of these illegals are stopped from getting citizenship, most just dont care and never think to take the test.
So, if they didnt care enough to become a citizen, and arent even trying to become one now, well why should i have sympathy for them?

Can you tell me what the point of shilling on this place incessantly is? It only reaffirms that everything we're doing is for the good of the country. If people are paid to post here it just implies that the ideas you have aren't good enough to stand on their own merit.

You should kill yourself.

...but it's true.

when we run out of potable water because indians won't stop shitting in it

You are all responding to a shill slide thread

It think it preceded the Cola Wars

Evaporate the H2O water wars now

Why won't they put themselves in our shoes? Why don't they understand that we don't want our nation ripped from out of our hands because some brown people are crying

1 - Sociopath? Funny how that doesn't apply to the parasite class, instead of the people who are tired of being leeched off of.

2 - Don't want to split families apart. I want to send their entire fucking families back.

3 - We're going to start killing these people well before we start running out of water.

What shithole can we send this bitch to?

>when the water wars start
lol wut

So now its bad to go to another country with no resources and not able to speak the language

Isnt that the dreamers themselves

Can we trick the legal Mexicans into renouncing citizenship as protest???

>implying I don't have water stock pulled for the coming wars

What a pleb. Brown people won't last long when society collapses

>smiling in a forest or some shit
kek

GENIUS

I'd tell her she's wrong but I do agree. I have no problem killing them all if WATER WARS NOW starts.

#DeportThis #Mexit #IllDeportMyself

check and m8.

LOL I laughed at that part also. My God, someone give this woman an Oscar for best acting.

The hyperbolic language is disgusting though. The funny part is that she's probably a person who voted for a bigger welfare state. You cannot have both people coming here in mass AND a giant welfare state. You got to pick one

If we can convince California to secede to Mexico, we can just invade again and deport everyone.

Probably not. Legal immigrants don't like lazy dreamers

looks like a fucking monkey

>Water wars
explain, is this after the country has collapsed and people kill each other for water?

>the us should not follow laws because a bungh of people don't like it

Our society is so fucked

>be brazilian
>move to america legally with parents at age 4
>become american citizen and assimilate to culture
>parents both have jobs and pay taxes
>sister and i are both responsible students
>she goes on to college, i go on to work
>entire family now employed and paying taxes
>stay out of trouble
>own homes
>my parents and i vote trump
>watch the liberal dip shits and white guilt retards throw tantrums every single day
>salivating daily at the thought of the wall going up
>achieve monstrous erection at the thought of DACA getting BTFO'd

Fuck the left, their commie boomers, their retard millennials, their kikes, and all the scum of the earth they use to promote their cultural marxism. I'd rather be a productive member of society than some government welfare plantation worker any day.

Bonus points for getting to laugh at niggers who have been here for hundreds of years and have less mastery of the language than I do, and who live on the government teet.

for me it has nothing to do with the law. i just don't like mexicans. we need a 100% white, christian america. that's why i support trump - because he is going to get rid of the jews and blacks (despite these memes about his daughter and her husband, it's just a ploy). that's also we need to have a law requiring an oath of loyalty to trump in order to, among other things, secure employment and so on, and we also need to institute universal military service for everyone between the ages of 18-26: because the military instills conservative values, and it will deprive the universities of students. we need less thinking and more obedience to trump, as well as more action on his behalf.

Sure. Let's talk about the law, Janelle. Immigration law, to be exact, where you're supposed to at least have a temporary visa to come here. And that permanent residency requires naturalization.

>negress literally can't understand why people would want to act with their own interests in mind so it calls them sociopaths
why do we let these baboons use computers?

Agree

Nestle and other mega-corps are buying up water
rights around the world. Fucking with legislation so
that collecting rainwater becomes a crime. Making
clean water not a human right etc etc. All in the name
of privatization and profit.

Control of water supplies is a looming "war" that's
actually already started.

Fucking nigger dogs.

Hell. I am ready to start killing these idiots yesterday. They have been a toxic scum on this country for 50 years and it is only through the grace of our patience they have been able to exist this long. Patience has a limit.

She's not wrong, but why not get an early start on the knifing?

im mexican support ending daca

I wouldn't wait for water wars. I would kill her now.

Nice of you old pop to get you out of this hell hole.

Care to shed any light as to how that happened? Cant wait to get the fuck out of this crime ridden place.

>watch your white neighbors
>if shit goes down in the forest and they know how to survive
>they also know how to swim
>water race

>2017
>Loving the USA like never before
>Still don't have facebook/twitter
>Smile and wave at all the neighbors
>Lots of legal immigrants (bhutani out the ass)
>So many home value has doubled in 2 years
>Stranger in his own neigborhood
>Selling home this spring.
>Moving indawoods
>First person I am sending my family's photo of our new home innawoods

Is it true the legal sort REALLY hate DACA illegals? I've heard Sup Forums meme it, but how popular is your view?

>usually smiling in a forest with their family

God forbid having a family that stays together instead of 10 different Trayvons to 10 different men collecting gibs for each one

WTF? I love water now!

Great Americans. Your whole family.

Am I just supposed to let them kill me when the water wars start? If they leave now I won't have to kill them for water.

I can put my self in other peoples shoes, that is why I know I would be just fine with DACA ending. Don't make your own personal failures and problems the states issues.

Love stories like this. Cheers, based legal immigrant user.

With us sociopaths paying her welfare she's even more destitute.
If she doesn't like it then maybe she should refuse to take our gibs.

She's 100% WRONG. They came here illegally as a family they should go back as a family. They're the ones separating themselves and trying to preserve their anchor baby status so the kid can send money back to mexico to their parents. Leeching cancer parasites.

>Nestle and other mega-corps are buying up water rights around the world.
Woudln't that be a plus honestly? If you want to keep people/"corporations" accountable you cannot pollute private property. Just as no one can legally throw garbage in my yard and I can take them to court if they pollute my private property. There is no accountability when it's public. If you're saying that water is a human right, I dare you to go to the city and demand free water. See how far that gets you and tell them it's your human right to get free water. They'll fucking laugh in your face.

California secedes from the US. The farmers in CA, not wanting to cut their own throats, will not leave the country that they get their water from. This will leave the coastal cities seceding and the rest of the state will become the state of Jefferson. Good economic move, as we'd still have 50 states and we wouldn't need to buy all new flags.
The Republic of California would likely ban guns almost immediately....for safety.
In short order, the well armed State of Jefferson would simply annex the Republic of California as a territory. Thus giving the former Republic of California no voting rights, nor the automatic right of federal funding for welfare programs, etc. But, we'd still get free access to the awesome beaches.
CalExit....win/win for everyone. (except a few die hard liberals who will hold a grudge for a long time. But, they wont be able to vote, so who cares. )

Boohoo, millions upon millions of people have suffered worse fates they'll mostly survive and get over it. Leftism, aka Diminished Amygdala Syndrome is a terrible organic brain disease.

>Le water wars meme

What kind of monsters would send their kids to Mexico/Latin American/South American country on their own?

What kind of animals are we sheltering here?

You have literally drained all my empathy for humans. I literally couldn't care less what happens to these illegals. You have used my kindness as a weapon to attack me with day in and day out.
No more. No more I say. I shall not fall prey to your cries for mercy, as you would show me none if the roles were reversed.

The kind that are dramatic drains on their host society and the worthless white dregs will abide and defend them

>gas the whites
>KOOLAID WARS WHEN

>>be brazilian
>>move to america legally with parents at age 4
>>become american citizen and assimilate to culture
>>parents both have jobs and pay taxes
>>sister and i are both responsible students
>>she goes on to college, i go on to work
>>entire family now employed and paying taxes
>>stay out of trouble
>>own homes
>>my parents and i vote trump
>>watch the liberal dip shits and white guilt retards throw tantrums every single day
>>salivating daily at the thought of the wall going up
>>achieve monstrous erection at the thought of DACA getting BTFO'd
>Fuck the left, their commie boomers, their retard millennials, their kikes, and all the scum of the earth they use to promote their cultural marxism. I'd rather be a productive member of society than some government welfare plantation worker any day.
>Bonus points for getting to laugh at niggers who have been here for hundreds of years and have less mastery of the language than I do, and who live on the government teet.

Sincerely - God bless you both.

This is the American Spirit: Obey the law, do what's right, work hard, respect your country and fellow citizens. If you can't do those things, then get lost back to your own shitty country.

>wouldn't that be a plus?
no

Dey in da woods wit dem famlees n shit knucka.

Well, shes not wrong.

It's illegal to pollute public water too, you dumbass. You can't dump trash in the ocean.

why not? At least you have accountability. Someone to point the finger at if things go wrong. Cannot really do that if you put water or anything under "public" aka government control. Good luck suing the government if you've been wronged. A private group/individual? Now there you have someone that has responsibilities

Yes but I'm saying since the old strawman argument from the left is always "but corporations pollute the water without regulations". If it's private then you don't need the force of government to control things. You can live freer. When you ask government to be involved, you're saying you want to use men with guns to force people to do things that you wouldn't personally do

Lemme get this straight: when the "water war" starts and I kill someone -- in a war scenario -- I'm the sociopath? Not the guy going to war against my family?

>Water Wars

WE
WUZ
MAD MAX AND SHIEEEET

Wait, we're having a water war?

people work hard for citizenship and respect. Seeing the lazy and entitled sit around and cry and DEMAND the things you worked for get handed to them? That would piss off anyone with a degree of self respect especially when there's a risk of the lazy folk giving you a bad name by proxy

>these people own private land, have loving families, and would stop at nothing to protect them both, not even deporting a few thousand cholos raping the nation who were granted amnesty from our lord and savior Barrack Obama
what sociopathic behavior in the current year!

>all companies provide shit, polluted, oestrogen filled water
>"if you don't like it, goyim, buy your water elsewhere or start your own business"

Actually all the DACA children were BORN in Mexico. They are legal Mexican citizens. Mexico is NOT hell, they should return to their native country. IF they want to immigrate to USA they can apply in Mexico. The LAW says they have to go and Trump is obeying and enforcing the LAW.

If you want it to be privatized to be better protected, you're saying the exact same thing, except you want to subsidize it by paying more for water instead of paying taxes.

GAS THE DYKES WATER WARS NOW

some dumb nigger hating white people and america wants to keep people in america.

these ppl brainwashed by Jews show how scared the jews are at losing control. Jews rely on DACA since they get free college backed by 100% US student loans to Jewish banks.

The jews are getting scared and its time we make them live in fear, because if their not scared then we are losing.

I hate when people say "b-b-but i pay my taxes". Who cares. It's like you're in line at an amusement park ride. You cut in line to the front then scream "b-b-but I paid my ticket to the amusement park". Who the fuck cares, back of the fucking line your cutting cheat scumbag. It wasn't your turn to cut in line in front of everyone else wanting to get in.

Spoken like a true leftist, deny free markets. Yes embrace the fact that you're no better than the communists

>smiling in a forest
A nigger posts about people smiling in a forest? Isn't that their natural forte?

hey guys my name is alberto. I know this post will probably be ignored by most of you but i want to tell you my live story. i am the son of two peasant farmers from guadalajara mexico and at the age of two my parents with my parents struggling to afford basic necesities for their newborn son like diapers and formula due to a crop shortage they decided that it would be better for them to cross the border into the us. A country which they knew was far more successful and safe than mexico but they also knew that the trek was a long and treacherous one. It really isn't the fault of anyone how destiny plays out in favors of some but to the disadvantage of others. How there are so many things defined for each individual before they are even born. I will say that illegally immigrating into this not the proper way but in the end it turned out to be the right choice for my family and my future. In much the way I do not blame the pilgrims for sailing across the ocean to settle on the lands of indians for hopes of a better tomorrow, I do not place culprit on my parents for doing the same. I am 24 years old now and I am a quant for a bank here in new mexico and I couldn't love and be grateful to this country any more than I do. I pay my taxes, I look after people in my community who need help, I am courteous and I follow the law. I've also had the privilege of meeting a beautiful girl whom i plan on proposing to in the coming months if everything goes well for my future. So after that said, why do you want to strip all of that away from me? What harm do I bring upon you?

thanks for reading and God bless you and America.

goddamn i hate social media gives every fucking autist and retard a soapbox they shouldnt have.

>mfw that's literally my profile picture

>Self-projecting

>1 post by THIS ID
Nice try

Call me what you want, nigger. You know it's true. How are you gonna start your nice water company when all the water rights are already sold up?

Stable, white, tax paying, law abiding families are to blame! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

People who take home 60% of their paycheck that barely accounts for anything anymore to pay for your misfortune are to blame!

End them!

she looks like a fucking ape

No see, subsidizing would mean that my taxes go towards it. I don't want to have to pay for a communal water. I think my options are better with competition on who can bring me the best water possible at the cheapest price.

She's right.. we gonna kill them

>tfw Quebec has the largest fresh water supply in the world
Water war Saudi Quebec when?

You have to go back.

And if you're worth a shit, you'll be able to come back in, legally.

You equating the illegal actions of your parents to the seafaring explorers of centuries past is annoying as fuck.

>in a forest
blacks can't swim or go innawoods

The Sociopath is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Sociopath and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Wyatt peepol got lots of money. Obama made damn sure they givin it up.