========

notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
========
>[Hurricane continues to charge]
>185MPH, tracked for possibly 200+
>Lesser Antilles currently being hit; rain started in Puerto Rico
>New update in ~10 minutes
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are running out of food, water, and gas

LINKS
========

trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidence
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
youtube.com/watch?v=hG-GpHPkBoM

youtube.com/watch?v=CxySbgrnW8w

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=TUuIEAs8Vq8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
youtube.com/watch?v=yDqwlAU2QYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bottoms path would be Cozy for me

Florida BTFO

How can they even compete?

>mfw central florida and no emergency supplies

Proof that God hates fl*rida

Fill up your bathtub w/water. Buy spring water for drinking NOW. get a backup battery/generator. get a shortwave radio. Candles. Non perishables.

Not that fucking hard.

Who /comfy/ here?

>tfw Virginia

>implying

what are the chances of irma reaching charleston and doing damage
matthew didnt do much last year

it is when you have $8 in your bank account

Yea im implying you cuban inbred fucks are on God's shit list. fl*rida was a mistake and I hope you all fucking die.

Fucking universities refuse to close until the storm hits. When are we supposed to go hunting for supplies?

>mfw natural disasters aren't a thing

Floridanon in the path of destruction here. It's too late for us to leave on four wheels. Should I stay or should I leave my family and dog on my rice rocket? I can lanesplit carfags but I will run out of gas before I make it out of Florida.

The middle is the only option.

>being this jealous

Where are my Az bros at

>b...but doesn't it get hot there ??

Top kek

Now, fuck everything and just go friend

ok.... Spring water should be 82 cents a gallon Great Value (if still in stock) Buy five of those.

Fill up bathtub with water.

Go to goodwill and find candles.

go to aldi and get the cheapest/high density carbs you can.

Godspeed.

That 2nd path tho...
Looks like the Globalist have a new plan to remove Trump from office...

what do you mean it's too late

same here
central florida, no preparations
i think it's just gonna be another pile of nothing

It better hit right down the fucking middle

I just don't give a fuck anymore and I'm ready for a happening

Bring it on fucker

You can lash a jerry can to the pillion seat to double the range.

board your shit up and hunker down.
take care of your dog fagget

>
They're literally going to be redirecting the southbound interstates so you CAN leave.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water

thanks bro.

I have 20 lbs of rice but no way to cook it. RIP. I'm gonna go get a bunch of green beans from my Uni's food pantry though, so that should be enough to hold me over.

You can go on an old fashioned nigger tar and feathering when the coons start looting.

hopefully. It didn't even rain when Matthew came by me, it was just cloudy. Fuckin disappointment.

Was the guy who made the prophecy a LARPer or a time traveller?

Who /941/ here?

Booked a hotel in Atlanta already

Most likely an AI

g-guys, is that a SECOND hurricane forming?

Wouldn't that be a darn shame?

That's Jose isn't it?

it rained for like half a day here and then it was clear
at least i got two days off uni but still, that was a lot of hype for nothing
irma's probably gonna miss us again but i guess i'll go buy some bottled water and shit just in case power is out for a couple days

Shit.

SAY HI TO JOSE MOTHERFUCKER!

Jose

No way, Jose

tropical storm jose is already forming yeah
and there's suspicion that another system is forming in the gulf itself
worst case, we'll have three hurricanes in a row to fuck us

Jacksonville here, will this be an official happening?

I stayed through Matthew and that was nothing besides strong winds and some flooding. Floor below me got flooded out but I was fine. I live on the second floor of a concrete complex so I feel more safe than I would if I didn't. Gonna go out for supplies today or tomorrow. Any other 904 bros? Stay safe please

its been fun boys, but its time for me to die

If this post rolls trips then Houston will take a direct hit from a cat 5

180 MPH would be CAT 6 threshold if it existed on a scale.. But since CAT 5 stands for "Total annihilation" in terms of damage, CAT 6 would seem meaningless..

Lived here for 30 years and they've never done that.
300 miles south of GA here

>tropical storm katrina comes next

Holy shit please go between florida and cuba and gain even more strength! This will push the path either to Texas or Louisiana resulting in maximum KEK.

dude irma's on her way to category 6
she's already the second strongest hurricane measured in the atlantic and she's still strengthening

New Orleans here.

I always have 8 gallons of spring water in jugs stored. They're just the cheap $1 ones you can get anywhere at a gas station or grocery store. I rotate them out every week so they don't get old, and since I don't drink the tapwater here anyway it's easy. If a storm is coming I'll fill up any of empty bottles or jugs with tap water to use for flushing and for the dogs in case the water goes out . I also always have 4-6 days of non-perishable food for everyone in the house including my two dogs. Water is most important though.

Candles, multiple flashlights/headlamps etc are a necessity as well, as is at least one AR/AK or other rifle per house and hopefully one pistol per adult.

A gas can is also nice to have, and you should have one in your backyard for your mower anyway. Just make sure it's always full so you can top off your car in a pinch, or even better, just have a full one on hand in your garage. It'll cost less than $20 to have that on hand and it beats the hell out of running out of gas in the middle of the ghetto in 2 feet of water because you couldn't fill up your tank since all the gas stations were closed, sold out, or underwater.

Next on my buy list is a small boat.

The best resource to have is close friends and family in your immediate area though. Know your neighbors. Keep your friends close. Any storm is a hell of a lot easier to weather if you have a little bit of help.

F

Why are you in hell?

Same here. No food, no money, only bullets. This is the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

HAHAHA

DRUMPF BTFO BY HURRICANE

EVEN MOTHER DOESN'T LIKE HIS ORANGE ASS

katrina's retired, next one is her retarded little sister, katia

Category 5 names get retired and can't be used again.
Same with Cat-4's if they do enough damage.

I don't get your post. Are you saying Jacksonville is hell? That's not the point of my post. Reply to my actual post

I want to fuck the eye of the hurricane, imagine the sensations on your cock

>... but third world human waves are.

makes me feel lucky to live on my little damp Island. The worst thing that happens here is a village in Somerset gets an extra river for half a week then it dries up.

Better go today, if there's barely anything left today as they've said than I guaranfuckingtee you there will be absolutely no food, water, or gas come tomorrow

>I have 20 lbs of rice but no way to cook it. RIP

You could get a battery powered hotplate, but if you're really strapped for money, I don't expect that to be feasible.

that would be one hell of a blowjob

i'm okay with katia.

>EVEN MOTHER
Her name is HAARP

>katia

I'm okay with this

TEXAS... IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU

they restock over night. You just have to get to places within 2 hours of it being restocked 1-3 times a day. It wouldn't be so bad if people didn't literally buy as much as they possibly could.

Bloody imperialists getting what they deserve.

>Tfw 3 back to back cat 5's devastate all of the east coast

>Her name is HAARP

Why would the US use HAARP against themselves? Hurricanes cost billions of dollars in damages. Kinda retarded thinking there.

Use bullets to shoot the hurricane when it comes to your property, because of Florida's castle law you won't get into any trouble and you save everyone, you hero!

>Tfw 3 back to back cat 5's devastate all of the east coast

Hurricane Irma, artist's interpretation (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=yDqwlAU2QYs

How are you posting from Cuba unless you are part of the bourgeois?

This thing is an absolute beast.
I hope it doesn't touch land at all in these little islands and just keeps on growing and growing.

To boost economy by encouraging spending

Damn I'm tired from carrying and installing those aluminum hurricane shutters. Fucking spiders with 2 foot webs all over the back of the house too because of the tress and flowers, and a rabbit bolting out from right next to me almost made me go headfirst into one.
Neighbors also saw me putting them up and started busting out theirs.

I'm set on food and water, and a crowbar in case I need to bust through the attic. Now to watch it it go past us because we're all prepared

Feels good knowing that your home can withstand any weather nature throws at you unlike when I lived in DC.

Will the US ever bury its electrical grid, or do they still get surprised when power lines goes out every hurricane season?

Should've prepared with CR user

Don't forget the nigger hunt when they start looting.

Deep state/globalists trying to keep Trump occupied, fuck the economy, and demonstrate their power.

To get donny outa office, and to sell more Al Gore DVDs

same. i live in bradenton and hurricanes never fucking do shit here. i think the last hurricane that remotely did anything here was charley, and all that accomplished was making the power go out for a day.

Hourly reminder

Soak the rice in water for hours then eat it if you have to.

>ivan in 2004
>irma in 2017
pls no
850 here praying for those east coast gays to get smacked and not us

Time to get off ol' Grandpa Castros computer Riel

orlando here. am i gonna be ok?

no way jose

> Survive Hurricane with all your belongings gone
> Get eaten by displaced gator
Such is life in Florida

If this is a memetic numbered post then 500,000 Puerto Ricans will die.

Well you're 82ft above sea level and Houston is 80ft so idk man

>Deep state/globalists trying to keep Trump occupied, fuck the economy,

I thought the globalists wanted war with NK, to establish their banking system there.

This. Stay off our panhandle, Irma you bitch

It's a big nothingburger cubans are planning their weekend hurricane parties as we speak

Just fixed up my windows and bought some water filters

Redpill me on (((meteorology)))