ITT: things that only white people do

ITT: things that only white people do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODQSu1TrhkE
youtu.be/qd5-qspfKtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crystal Pepsi is a whites only beverage.

civilization

>things only white people do
>there's a nignog right in the middle of the pic

alt-right's psychedelic nazi psyop.

please dont tell me you actually believe this

post on Sup Forums

White Americans do have a culture, it's just expensive. They like big trucks, fast cars, fast stuff that is loud in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=ODQSu1TrhkE

And yet we have loads of Ameriblacks and Huezillians.

succeed

pls more

yes
Let the butthurt slide in gently
Did you take it all in
Good, now don't cry
And suck it all up like a good little bitch

countries that arent shitholes

Base 60 non circular trigonometry without angle ratios.

Celebrate Father's Day

Build multi-continent empires

*blocks your path*
Hand over your culture, native.

here you go.
youtu.be/qd5-qspfKtc

....it's raw

Build the greatest civilizations and Empires ever known on Earth

Be human.

Yes. Your point being?

you gonna get maggots in your colon

This

>Europe isn't full of shithole countries

Incorrect.

they're more than 57% though

but then no one's perfect I guess

That's not culture. That's consumptionism in its saddest form

This one is better.

Conquer most of the globe

>culture

this type of pathetic faggotry only exists down south where walmarts are more common than front teeth

yea this one is better. I like the grainy style that makes it feel like an old photo. The top one makes them look like wax figurines.

Jealous of our superior culture pleb?

that's because it's a very high quality black and white photo that's been colored after the fact

That guy in the middle looks like Bill Clinton. Is he related? How deep is your USA dynasty hole?

Form the best civilizations humanity as ever seen

>this type of pathetic faggotry only exists down south where walmarts are more common than front teeth

this fucking contempt for rural white people is an epidemic. This faggot has never spent any significant time in the south. You have a perception of Southern people constructed for you by hollywood jews. This attitude is all too common among the coastal elite. I fucking hope you get hit by a truck and break your spine you piece of shit snob.

>work on a historical site
literally anything to do with history, i work in slap bang the middle of londonistan the only people that come to where i work are white's, 20-30 asian tourists and 1-2 rich arabian types a week, i've literally seen just one black person who was there for the art not the history

Have sex with pigs. And no I'm not posting that video.

>that's because it's a very high quality black and white photo that's been colored after the fact

really? I never would have known this. Thanks for the explanation bro. *thumbs up*

Mindless drone.

btfo

i do

>extreme sports
Only whites risk their lives for fun. IMO this is the modern day exploration. The white genus is encoded with a need to stupidly risk its own life for progress. Now that there's not much left to conquer you wind up with insanity like this. Not one nigger has ever even considered free climbing.

Only white people:
>unironically advocate for their own race's extermination
>unironically LARP as a nazi
>use the word "gluten"
>become transgender to justify victim complex
>whine about the conditions of other races
>will not have a job, but still not take food stamps
>get married to a pet dog
>are still the best overall race when considering physical stature and mental capacity (not first in either category for the record)

When you say childish things one might think you would need things explained to you.

i'd like to see some science behind that

Your culture?
If you only had a culture in the first place..

Pretty much true. If we consider slavs and meds white then even truer.

they are white

Why do you think Germans are so keen on inspecting their shit up close?

raise their children

having a father too

To be fair some Asians have built serious civilisations but only the white man seems capable of building civilisation with a decent quality of life and it was the white man who invented virtually all modern technology.

Also the white man was the first serious civilisation in history to do away with slavery and caste systems.

The Mongolians had a VERY solid empire. Make no mistake about it. Can't chalk that up to whites only

What do you mean, you don't have poop inspection decks?