Does it hurt to know that Asians are more innovative?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Innovation_Index

As it turns out higher IQ people actually do create more technology and innovation, and Japan has created more tech than all of Europe over the last 40 years with a fifth of the population. Korea now beats Britain/France/Germany/Italy inspite of having a much smaller population and just recently developing.

yeah feels pretty good
2 asian countries on top :)

Maybe it's because many of these countries have shitty infrastructure and shitty education. Really makes you think why that is.

what do you mean? Sweden isn't asian, only finland is

It's CIA fake, you dumb idiot.
America is degenerative. Russia is the most innovative country. We've invented everything you use.

swedes have 3% east asian admixture, finns have 5%. Sup Forums is too retarded to realize that there just as many slant eyed people in sweden as there are in finland. same thing goes to norway

Russians are mentally retarded. Especially Russian Canadians, you stupid fuck. Now get to the showers!

Japan is an American vassal.

> t. soros shill
Fuck off.

>Be gook tech company
>Just keep making cell phone slightly faster every year with tech that already exists (See planned obsolescence)
>LOOK AT OUR INNOVATION

also, this is coming from a guy that lives just next to swedish border and i visit Sweden weekly

>leaf
Figures

And you are a vassal of Israel, mr. 56%

Looks very similar to the per capita gdp list. Something tells me this list isn't very reliable...hmmm.

basically this

Russians don't deserve to live in the west you Russki. I believe in deporting all Russians, also anyone who doesn't integrate into the west can fuckoff.

Actually. I live in the United States.

Chinese master race here.

AMA

Of course not.
The west is shithole.
Russia is great country with high standards of life.

that means youre also a vassal state of israel

that is somewhat true, because vikings brought sami girls from northern scandinavia with them and they had babies. but they didn't touch us finns, because vikings feared finns (true story, they though we had some powerful shamans or something)

I want mankind to colonize the stars. Asians arn't a threat to that, while gibsmedat niggers are

US Income Per Capita (PPP): $57,220 (14th)
US Income Per Capita (Nominal): $57,467 (7th)

Russian Income Per Capita Income (PPP): $27,466 (52nd)
Russian Income Per Capita (Nominal): $10,885 (72nd)
>Your move, faggot.

With jews you loose but btw the world you live in is a white world,none of the really basic innovations was done in Asia.The computer german, the microship anglo,

3 if you count Pakistanis as Asians.

>powerful shamans
meme magic